Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

Official Destroyers Roar QQ thread

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I didn't do any of that, not a single oly experienced player from us has tried farming with full stacked support other than zp and nansey. BWL+8 is optimal because of the retarded ass skill power modifier and how broken it is.

i dont care what you did or didnt, you have same access to OBT like anyone else and i can guarantee you once again, if you guys didnt see our healers in BW light+8, then you wouldnt even think about that possibility, like ever

and why is the skill power modifier retarded? just because it adds pure damage instead of scaling like other stats?

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

Have you tried playing necro on oly without epics? 

yes, i tried it and i can tell you how ridiculous "Curse of doom" is, not only it has retarded high land rate, its block every action from enemy for 25 seconds, did you just put oil into "MAN, THATS RIDICULOUS" jar? (also i know landrate for fear is for example low on necro w/o epics, but silence/doom/anchor has still pretty damn big landrate and even then, i said you can beat 80% of classes on it, 20% you will just fail coz someone overstacked resist like 3 debuffs of yours in a row)

In the end you can deflect all you want, I am merely proposing that GMs actually watch the game and find out what's going on and balance the game accordingly. I don't have solid proof as it's impossible to have any on this game without an inspect function. Watching one weekend of oly is all you need to understand what is right and what is wrong.

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

In the end you can deflect all you want, I am merely proposing that GMs actually watch the game and find out what's going on and balance the game accordingly. I don't have solid proof as it's impossible to have any on this game without an inspect function. Watching one weekend of oly is all you need to understand what is right and what is wrong.

sure, we didnt disagree right? we agreed on them, going 1 weekend to go and watch how elders/healers are doing in olympiad, watching how OP these classes are (yozicoco, julienblanc, krystynka, masha, sabrinacaveiro, pipenov, valorian, xzp, lozorius ... did i forget any1?) and those are actually top stacked people and lets see what will be their opinion on damage

also if they dont want to wait 1 week, they can see damage from krystynka to those top 80 lvl DAs you said here on start of this video (i think he has there iamthelaw, silenter and other china DAs) ^_^ i think its absolutely ridiculous you can kill 80 lvl DA before he has chance to fear you, whats wrong with you san0, taking this basic game mechanic away from DAs? :/

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i dont care what you did or didnt, you have same access to OBT like anyone else and i can guarantee you once again, if you guys didnt see our healers in BW light+8, then you wouldnt even think about that possibility, like ever

and why is the skill power modifier retarded? just because it adds pure damage instead of scaling like other stats?

yes, i tried it and i can tell you how ridiculous "Curse of doom" is, not only it has retarded high land rate, its block every action from enemy for 25 seconds, did you just put oil into "MAN, THATS RIDICULOUS" jar? (also i know landrate for fear is for example low on necro w/o epics, but silence/doom/anchor has still pretty damn big landrate and even then, i said you can beat 80% of classes on it, 20% you will just fail coz someone overstacked resist like 3 debuffs of yours in a row)

denial removes doom, liberate/core/denial removes anchor, they also have a long af cooldown. Why are you trying so hard to change the subject by providing false equivalencies? What does epicless necro have to do with certain fully stacked supports having near perfect mental resist rate and hitting harder than every other nuker in the game? Those supports alter the meta and heroes are being made through those supports. Those heroes tilt the server balance on one side, what random epicless scrubs do has absolutely no effect on server politics and side balance.

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

ill quote the classic:

do I look like zp to you? he can say whatever he wants, we are not a hivemind as a clan, we have different opinions.

6 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

denial removes doom, liberate/core/denial removes anchor, they also have a long af cooldown. Why are you trying so hard to change the subject by providing false equivalencies? What does epicless necro have to do with certain fully stacked supports having near perfect mental resist rate and hitting harder than every other nuker in the game? Those supports alter the meta and heroes are being made through those supports. Those heroes tilt the server balance on one side, what random epicless scrubs do has absolutely no effect on server politics and side balance.

what? :D changing topic? you asked me if i played epicless necro, i said yes and i said it can win 80% of his matches, want me to go avadon 78 lvl necro with full skills, no epics and i can guarantee you i will do 25/5 on it without sweating too much? and no denial is going to save peoples asses from doom, lets be real

you really think server balanced tipped of because of 5 people who suddenly went from "decent winrate" into "god winrate"? what i say is that all those poop classes which can win 80% of matches without proper gear are tipping the balance of server, if my fully stacked char is going to lose to your barely equipped destro because he can land his fear or DA who can just spam horror me on 80% land rate when he has no epics and i am fully stacked, those are the crap which changes balance, because olympiad is full of them actually

give me equipped necro/summoner and i will wreck every single of the elders, and i will show you which classes are ridiculous and which are not

Edited by MoDoy

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

want me to go avadon 78 lvl necro with full skills, no epics and i can guarantee you i will do 25/5 on it without sweating too much? 

you won't

you really think server balanced tipped of because of 5 people who suddenly went from "decent winrate" into "god winrate"? what i say is that all those poop classes which can win 80% of matches without proper gear are tipping the balance of server, if my fully stacked char is going to lose to your barely equipped destro because he can land his fear or DA who can just spam horror me on 80% land rate when he has no epics and i am fully stacked, those are the crap which changes balance, because olympiad is full of them actually

there is no poorly equipped destro on the server wreaking havoc right now, give me one name. I tried playing epicless destro when I took a break from my cp/clan, you are completely wrong if you think he can roflstomp everyone. All strong destros are fully stacked. And yes I think that server balance was altered this way when those chars can feed a whole alliance on their own and still have points to spare. Kind of what is happening with M and Krystynka now.

Edited by SemenArsonist

give me equipped necro/summoner and i will wreck every single of the elders, and i will show you which classes are ridiculous and which are not

oh, did i say necro/summoner? i meant necro/summoner/DA/destroyer, coz no healer stands chance against those classes

you won't

what you want to bet on that? if reward is interesting, i could even stream it for you on my 6 fps PC so you are sure i am not cheating 9_9

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

oh, did i say necro/summoner? i meant necro/summoner/DA/destroyer, coz no healer stands chance against those classes

utter bullshit, you can stop pretending now.

utter bullshit, you can stop pretending now.

wait, am i supposed to go and upload my matches vs krystynka/masha or what? :D but will it change anything? coz apparently even if you come with proofs, that doesnt change anything for you guys ;)

ps: masha went 29/1 only because i beat her last week and she was hella pissed i ruined her perfect score, but dont say her i said it in public 9_9

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, MoDoy said:

what you want to bet on that? if reward is interesting, i could even stream it for you on my 6 fps PC so you are sure i am not cheating 9_9

I don't care about claims that you can't realistically prove, I've been playing this class for a long time and I know what it can and can not do. It's not the matter of the one playing it, it's the matter of being unable to land anything without epics. Spare me the lecture

wait, am i supposed to go and upload my matches vs krystynka/masha or what? :D but will it change anything? coz apparently even if you come with proofs, that doesnt change anything for you guys ;)

yes please show us your matches against your own uncontested top farmers on a class that you are desperately in need of feeding +10s in order to contest it.

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I don't care about claims that you can't realistically prove, I've been playing this class for a long time and I know what it can and can not do. It's not the matter of the one playing it, it's the matter of being unable to land anything without epics. Spare me the lecture

ohohoh, so you want to tell me you actually know more about landrates and olympiad in general than me? have you ever had admins account on test server to claim that? just curiosity question 9_9

yes please show us your matches against your own uncontested top farmers on a class that you are desperately in need of feeding +10s in order to contest it.

oh, yeah, definitely i play classes which i desperately need feed on first week because of how hardcore they are

if something, i can guarantee you if we play against each other in CP and there is chance we actually fight, then everybody wants to beat everybody with everything you have, and since we were both pretenders, that was one of the cases

Edited by MoDoy

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ohohoh, so you want to tell me you actually know more about landrates and olympiad in general than me? have you ever had admins account on test server to claim that? just curiosity question

oh, yeah, definitely i play classes which i desperately need feed on first week because of how hardcore they are

if something, i can guarantee you if we play against each other in CP and there is chance we actually fight, then everybody wants to beat everybody with everything you have, and since we were both pretenders, that was one of the cases

well we dont use core/liberate vs each other cos its waste but ok :D

Just now, Rizos said:

well we dont use core/liberate vs each other cos its waste but ok

i am pretty sure if masha had chance to win that match with core usage, she would do that :D

have you ever had admins account on test server to claim that? just curiosity question 9_9

yes, I'm testing as we speak. When I don't have proof I admit I don't have clear proof. I did so before when I invited GMs to watch olympiad and check it with their own two eyes. No class should have the kind of dominance stacked elders do at this point.

ohohoh, so you want to tell me you actually know more about landrates and olympiad in general than me? have you ever had admins account on test server to claim that? just curiosity question 9_9

Who are you trying to fool here? You regged both M and Krystynka on the same wave on multiple cases and with the same exact points and you restarted simply because Krystynka has no competition. Can't you hold a conversation without impulsively lying?

8 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

yes, I'm testing as we speak. When I don't have proof I admit I don't have clear proof. I did so before when I invited GMs to watch olympiad and check it with their own two eyes. No class should have the kind of dominance stacked elders do at this point.

Who are you trying to fool here? You regged both M and Krystynka on the same wave on multiple cases and with the same exact points and you restarted simply because Krystynka has no competition. Can't you hold a conversation without impulsively lying?

Necros were, op, DAs were op, somehow half of oly farmers are DA/Necro now. PPl cry PP op, somehow there are no PPs over 100 on server? Whats wrong boiz? Krystynka no competition? Lets cry on forum 😭, Doesnt ur pp/ee have same power on moh? Oh i forgot u use ee only as box to pr

Easier to cry on forum than learn to play one.

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Rizos said:

Necros were, op, DAs were op, somehow half of oly farmers are DA/Necro now. PPl cry PP op, somehow there are no PPs over 100 on server? Whats wrong boiz? Krystynka no competition? Lets cry on forum 😭

I merely asked for might of heaven damage to be fixed. Any sane person can see it's broken beyond measure. And it's not just FW supports, it's every support. MOH damage is broken on every damn support with gear. Do I need to record all my gameplay and my cp's gameplay to provide proof? Is pipenov hitting fortuna for 700 damage without crit on song of warding, magic barrier selfbuff and ultimate defense not good enough proof? You can see this stuff every weekend, which is what I invite the GMs to do and act accordingly.

5 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

where were you when ismailvilehand went 30/0 during multiple weekends like half year ago? where were you when we did 30/0 on dankolov tyrant like 1.5 year ago? where were you when you went like 29/1 on your necromancer? or when we did 29/1 on summoner back in the time?

7 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

so now, i will explain you secret to FW olympiad, just FW itself has like 8 people farming olympiad, most of them playing actualy hero pretenders (10 heroes in CP in last month), so there is no chance we can actually sign 1 by 1, because most of us actually play several pretenders over weekend, so no time to wait 10 mins for count - what you do? you mix 1 low priority pretender and 1 high priority pretender, so even in case they meet, it doesnt hurt any hero pretender, as low priority pretender could relog

do you actually think we care that much for PP hero? its low priority pretender, even if nansey could actually compete on it, do you think it wouldnt relog to necromancer, which is main setup hero? :D

well, at least we got idea why you are so hyped about it, mama actually winning you on necro because of some lucky meet-up on prophet and i guess your gears are grinding (btw, also dont want to be that guy, but rizos farmed with PP 300+ points even before MoH change when he went and rekt people melee style, including 80 lvl DAs, OE kris with othell + root + block shield + fear + CC proc and everyone just evaporated)

I merely asked for might of heaven damage to be fixed. Any sane person can see it's broken beyond measure. And it's not just FW supports, it's every support. MOH damage is broken on every damn support with gear. Do I need to record all my gameplay and my cp's gameplay to provide proof? Is pipenov hitting fortuna for 700 damage without crit on song of warding, magic barrier selfbuff and ultimate defense not good enough proof? You can see this stuff every weekend, which is what I invite the GMs to do and act accordingly.

we all can agree it hits strong, and? admins are free to go and watch olympiad and see as well what classes are broken beyond measures (necro/summoner/destro/DA, well, maybe thats reason they dont touch those, coz they are literally broken beyond measures and its even impossible to nerf them so much so they would be balanced)

where were you when ismailvilehand went 30/0 during multiple weekends like half year ago? where were you when we did 30/0 on dankolov tyrant like 1.5 year ago? where were you when you went like 29/1 on your necromancer? or when we did 29/1 on summoner back in the time?

I was here, I've gone 30/0 on multiple first weeks and it was a given because of the gear difference and the amount of randoms you get on first weeks. 

so now, i will explain you secret to FW olympiad, just FW itself has like 8 people farming olympiad, most of them playing actualy hero pretenders (10 heroes in CP in last month), so there is no chance we can actually sign 1 by 1, because most of us actually play several pretenders over weekend, so no time to wait 10 mins for count - what you do? you mix 1 low priority pretender and 1 high priority pretender, so even in case they meet, it doesnt hurt any hero pretender, as low priority pretender could relog

You don't understand, I know what you do, I'm not claiming it's wrong or immoral. You are the one claiming Krystynka actually played to win against M. I know that pp is low priority pretender and nukers are high priority, I don't need you to tell me. You are claiming nonsensical stuff like Krystynka giving it its all to win M. 

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

well, at least we got idea why you are so hyped about it, mama actually winning you on necro because of some lucky meet-up on prophet and i guess your gears are grinding (btw, also dont want to be that guy, but rizos farmed with PP 300+ points even before MoH change when he went and rekt people melee style, including 80 lvl DAs, OE kris with othell + root + block shield + fear + CC proc and everyone just evaporated)

There is no lucky meet up, there are planned olympiad registrations with different characters with similar points. It's strategy not coincidence. I don't have anything to prove when most of M's matches are sure +10s from your own farmers. It's something beyond my control and I don't take it personally. If I was taking it personally I would complain about M being fed instead of farming(like I did last week to mama). I know how much you want that hero and if I said I didn't expect you to do that I would be lying. All I asked for is might of heaven to be fixed since anyone can see it's broken(and not only on your supports, on every support).

But guys can we also please fix a lil bit archers sustainability in oly? Maybe giving them a goddess skill like Final ultimate escape, or quick evasion? 

Let’s be real, people here crying for losing on necros destros summoners. What can archers say?

Edited by iOrdinator
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I was here, I've gone 30/0 on multiple first weeks and it was a given because of the gear difference and the amount of randoms you get on first weeks. 

You don't understand, I know what you do, I'm not claiming it's wrong or immoral. You are the one claiming Krystynka actually played to win against M. I know that pp is low priority pretender and nukers are high priority, I don't need you to tell me. You are claiming nonsensical stuff like Krystynka giving it its all to win M. 

There is no lucky meet up, there are planned olympiad registrations with different characters with similar points. It's strategy not coincidence. I don't have anything to prove when most of M's matches are sure +10s from your own farmers. It's something beyond my control and I don't take it personally. If I was taking it personally I would complain about M being fed instead of farming(like I did last week to mama). I know how much you want that hero and if I said I didn't expect you to do that I would be lying. All I asked for is might of heaven to be fixed since anyone can see it's broken(and not only on your supports, on every support).

U know so much about olympiad. Why dont u use ur knowledge for ur own profit? 

😏

10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

we all can agree it hits strong, and? admins are free to go and watch olympiad and see as well what classes are broken beyond measures (necro/summoner/destro/DA, well, maybe thats reason they dont touch those, coz they are literally broken beyond measures and its even impossible to nerf them so much so they would be balanced)

I don't know, summoners seem way more balanced than they used to be while still retaining their destructive force in olympiad. That was a fix done right. I am confident that admins can do more of them in a similar fashion. This fix only affects olympiad since there is no realistic use of might of heaven on pvp/pve(that I am aware). There is no reason for them to be as broken as they are right now. Not when these classes have an already amazing toolkit on their own.