Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

Official Destroyers Roar QQ thread

Just now, Rizos said:

U know so much about olympiad. Why dont u use ur knowledge for ur own profit? 

😏

Because my own knowledge matters little to anyone other than myself and I have enough of an ego to try something on my own instead of having to be fed hero status as a bloody necromancer.

7 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

You don't understand, I know what you do, I'm not claiming it's wrong or immoral. You are the one claiming Krystynka actually played to win against M. I know that pp is low priority pretender and nukers are high priority, I don't need you to tell me. You are claiming nonsensical stuff like Krystynka giving it its all to win M.

where did i claim krystynka tried to fight M with everything he had? i said if FW has chance to actually fight vs each other without screwing the balance (thus its not important which char wins), they give it their all, and by that i was talking about Masha vs Skitty match up - both of us played with everything they got, because i knew nobody can contest masha and eventho i didnt go for hero last week on skitty, i needed frapses of good matches, coz i planned to do movie on it (tho it changed since then as we had more pvps  as CP and i found gameplay of summoner kinda interesting, so in the end i might try go for hero so i am happy i didnt relog to pretender)

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I don't know, summoners seem way more balanced than they used to be while still retaining their destructive force in olympiad. That was a fix done right. I am confident that admins can do more of them in a similar fashion. This fix only affects olympiad since there is no realistic use of might of heaven on pvp/pve(that I am aware). There is no reason for them to be as broken as they are right now. Not when these classes have an already amazing toolkit on their own.

come on, finally axzps spam of MoH in pvp (which he still does, lulz) can be whitelisted as "normal action" now, dont take it from him please :( also i will give you small hint, literally nothing changed on summoners about this patch, they are nuking exactly same as before, eventho skill power was increased a bit on nukes (dont ask me why or how, but you are free to go ask any other players who played summoners before patch) :D

10 minutes ago, iOrdinator said:

But guys can we also please fix a lil but archers sustainability in oly? Maybe giving them a goddess skill like Final ultimate escape? 

Let’s be real people here crying for losing on necros destros summoners. What can archers say?

Even if archer had a proper toolkit you would still be unable to utilize it. You discovered that you can assist a target by right clicking their character panel in 2019(that's a true story btw), I think we'd have to reach 2030 for you to actually be good at olympiad.

Edited by SemenArsonist
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

come on, finally axzps spam of MoH in pvp (which he still does, lulz) can be whitelisted as "normal action" now, dont take it from him please also i will give you small hint, literally nothing changed on summoners about this patch, they are nuking exactly same as before, eventho skill power was increased a bit on nukes (dont ask me why or how, but you are free to go ask any other players who played summoners before patch)

Which is perfectly fine since summoners are a force to be reckoned with in olympiad as they are right now and as they were before the patch. 

Even if archer had a proper toolkit you would still be unable to utilize it. You discovered that you can assist a target by right clicking their character panel in 2019, I think we'd have to reach 2030 for you to actually be good at olympiad.

Thnx god At least I had the knowledge to propose switch poop mage setup on melle and we at least farmed something, back in the days. Anyway don’t wonna flame.

semen crying about moh, i get quoted by rizos i get my se playstyle reffered from ignorant garbage and on tops i have to read ppl who got metastasis into braincancer after i left their cp for some1 without self confidence problems. re malakes dont push ur luck or we will go for 1k posts till morning.

• Haha 1

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

Which is perfectly fine since summoners are a force to be reckoned with in olympiad as they are right now and as they were before the patch. 

wait a moment, and who is the guy who decides which char should be olympiad beast and which one shouldnt? if i jumped on TK and somehow made it work, would you cry about it as well?? (and btw, thats not some hypothetical bullsh1t, thats what is comming in 2 patches with TK getting 2 high power stuns)

Just now, iAxZp said:

semen crying about moh, i get quoted by rizos i get my se playstyle reffered from ignorant garbage and on tops i have to read ppl who got metastasis into braincancer after i left their cp for some1 without self confidence problems. re malakes dont push ur luck or we will go for 1k posts till morning.

It's about time we had some forum action.

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

wait a moment, and who is the guy who decides which char should be olympiad beast and which one shouldnt? if i jumped on TK and somehow made it work, would you cry about it as well?? (and btw, thats not some hypothetical bullsh1t, thats what is comming in 2 patches with TK getting 2 high power stuns)

NCsoft decides that, the same company who made the game and which we are desperately trying to copy up to this day instead of going our own way.

It's about time we had some forum action.

u know what? NO i wont make any forum action. gn

• Confused 1

NCsoft decides that, the same company who made the game and which we are desperately trying to copy up to this day instead of going our own way.

okay, and what exactly is different than on healers? smh ncsoft decided that healers are getting nuke, because in past MoH was undead exclusive, its not anymore, so they gave healers source of damage, now add the note that olympiad is heavily debuff oriented, which should result in EE being absolute, unbeatable beast, as every kind of debuff is resisted by either mental/resist shock, powater giving debuff resistance, it having fast healing power, insane mana management thanks to clarity AND having actual nuke

and now you say this is ridiculous, because NCSoft decided to do that? am i missing something?

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

okay, and what exactly is different than on healers? smh ncsoft decided that healers are getting nuke, because in past MoH was undead exclusive, its not anymore, so they gave healers source of damage, now add the note that olympiad is heavily debuff oriented, which should result in EE being absolute, unbeatable beast, as every kind of debuff is resisted by either mental/resist shock, powater giving debuff resistance, it having fast healing power, insane mana management thanks to clarity AND having actual nuke

and now you say this is ridiculous, because NCSoft decided to do that? am i missing something?

I am desperately looking for support olympiad videos from official where they are roflstomping everything in their way and hitting for roflmao-tier damage. Care to explain why? Surely you have some obscure gran kain videos that you can show us of them dominating like DAs, Necros and titans do on off.

Edited by SemenArsonist

I am desperately looking for support olympiad videos from official where they are roflstomping everything in their way and hitting for roflmao-tier damage. Care to explain why? Surely you have some obscure gran kain videos that you can show us like DAs, Necros and titans do.

Gran kain classic 2019 - bishop 4 shotting hero tyrants HP and dont come to me that "hurr durr, its new oly with buffs and everything", coz everybody has full buffs there, including all these hero guys who get roflstomped by this bishop :D

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Gran kain classic 2019 - bishop 4 shotting hero tyrants HP and dont come to me that "hurr durr, its new oly with buffs and everything", coz everybody has full buffs there, including all these hero guys who get roflstomped by this bishop :D

I'm done debating with you when you provide proof from fucking kamael patch with full p2w innova/ncwest shit like la vie en rose jewels and full buffed olympiad. Everyone having those buffs/shit/whatever is not an excuse, it's a different game at that point. You might as well have posted a world of warcraft 5v5 arena video and claimed it was proof.

What you have proven is that nobody did that during zaken patch, because it was impossible to do on official servers. Everything on Gran Kain is documented, I bet if you search deep enough you can find videos of Geksagen playing olympiad with his laptop on the toilet while livestreaming himself taking a dump. If there was a guy doing what your supports are doing right now there would surely be videos of it, and don't even dare to consider yourselves better than the fucking russians.

7 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I'm done debating with you when you provide proof from fucking kamael patch with full p2w innova/ncwest shit like la vie en rose jewels and full buffed olympiad. Everyone having those buffs/shit/whatever is not an excuse, it's a different game at that point. You might as well have posted a world of warcraft 5v5 arena video and claimed it was proof.

What you have proven is that nobody did that during zaken patch, because it was impossible to do on official servers. Everything on Gran Kain is documented, I bet if you search deep enough you can find videos of Geksagen playing olympiad with his laptop on the toilet while livestreaming himself taking a dump. If there was a guy doing what your supports are doing right now there would surely be videos of it, and don't even dare to consider yourselves better than the fucking russians.

so wait a second, first you try to make as ridiculous request as possible, so i wont have chance to actually answer it, but in less than 5 minutes i gave EXACT proof for your request, literally having all points you wanted to be in it, and you say its some innova/ncwest p2w sh1t? did you miss by any chance "GRAN KAIN" in the title?

and by the way, no, it really does not have to be documented (but i am pretty sure i would be able to find that one exact video you look for if i gave it a hard try, zaken update, healer rofl stomping people). Why? do you see any of our guys making every weekend video of olympiad how they roflstomp everyone, like roolback does? (since you mentioned geksagen and videos, i can mention roolback and videos, as its analogical example) - i can give you answer to that - no you dont, and guess what, when/if MoH gets changed, there will be almost 0 proof to find how broken ass it was on club, i want you see then giving me proofs how ridiculous it was, if it was really that ridiculous, then for sure it would be documented, right? right? ^_^

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

so wait a second, first you try to make as ridiculous request as possible, so i wont have chance to actually answer it, but in less than 5 minutes i gave EXACT proof for your request, literally having all points you wanted to be in it, and you say its some innova/ncwest p2w sh1t? did you miss by any chance "GRAN KAIN" in the title?

and by the way, no, it really does not have to be documented (but i am pretty sure i would be able to find that one exact video you look for if i gave it a hard try, zaken update, healer rofl stomping people). Why? do you see any of our guys making every weekend video of olympiad how they roflstomp everyone, like roolback does? (since you mentioned geksagen and videos, i can mention roolback and videos, as its analogical example) - i can give you answer to that - no you dont, and guess what, when/if MoH gets changed, there will be almost 0 proof to find how broken ass it was on club, i want you see then giving me proofs how ridiculous it was, if it was really that ridiculous, then for sure it would be documented, right? right? ^_^

YOU LITERALLY GAVE ME A VIDEO FROM KAMAEL PATCH WITH FULL BUFFED OLYMPIAD AND EVERYONE RUNNING AROUND WITH REFINED ANTHARAS EARRINGS/LEVEL 4 EPICS/LA VIE EN ROSE JEWELS/S-GRADES AND LEVEL 84 SKILLS. ALSO 5 PATCHES LATER THAN ZAKEN WHERE ALL CLASSES HAVE BEEN NERFED/BUFFED A THOUSAND TIMES. I HONESTLY CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE PRESENTING THIS AS PROOF(HENCE THE CAPS). I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO THINK SOMEONE WOULD BE AS DUMB AS TO COMPARE THESE TWO AND CLAIM THEY ARE PRACTICALLY THE SAME. I AM FUMING RIGHT NOW, NOT OUT OF RAGE BUT BECAUSE OF SHEER DISBELIEF THAT SOMEONE WOULD COMPARE ZAKEN PATCH WITH KAMAEL PATCH. IT'S LITERALLY THE SAME AS COMPARING INTERLUDE TO GODDESS. ARE YOU TROLLING ME? AM I ON CANDID CAMERA? AM I BEING FILMED? 

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

010101010101010101010101010101010101010100101100110010110010100110100101010101010010101

You fucking broke me, I'm never taking anything you say seriously again. GMs are free to observe olympiad and act accordingly. If your argument was serious and you are not trolling, I sincerely pray to god(or anything that resembles god) that your genes are removed from the human gene pool for the good of mankind as a species. Good night.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

did that modoy guy just post kamael patch video as hard evidence or something? 🤣

yes i did, as it was special request from your clan mate

31 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I am desperately looking for support olympiad videos from official where they are roflstomping everything in their way and hitting for roflmao-tier damage. Care to explain why? Surely you have some obscure gran kain videos that you can show us of them dominating like DAs, Necros and titans do on off.

but if its not enough for you, StuckInYourAss heads, feel free to compare it with somehow more relevant chronicle - first 2 matches are from EE, and dont you dare pointing some bullsh1t as "wow, he plays against nubs", because DA he plays against was driven by eoL, which any1 who follows that guy a bit knows what kind of equip he has

except the fact that the guy plays EE like potato, trying to kill panther 10 times instead of just sleeping it and going for DA and windstriking because of whatever reasons he has,  could you point out how much it differs from what we have here on this server? because when i see his damage and his damage when he crits, he is pretty damn close to what we have here

but who am i trying to fool here, i bet you will find some funny scenario why this is not legit enough proof

as i said, that video was first one i found in span of 5 minutes to satisfy your ridiculous request and as i said, if you dig deep enough, you will find some fights of healers here and there from time to time, do you want to know how come youtube is not full of those classes playing olympiad? because everybody was playing summoners, did you forget? they made them quite ridiculous to 2 shot destros with nuke (hello there, fakemama, deja vu?), so why would any1 bother to play elders if they can play broken ass necros/DAs/summoners? yes, you are right, because they are not that broken and there are zillion times better classes to farm olympiad with than elders ^_^ peace out, right?

and let me just note you once again

22 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

and by the way, no, it really does not have to be documented (but i am pretty sure i would be able to find that one exact video you look for if i gave it a hard try, zaken update, healer rofl stomping people).

so if you think you know more about classes and olympiad in general than me and how it should work, bring it on

Edited by MoDoy

I've presented my case, GMs are welcome to observe and act accordingly. As long as they actually bother to observe and make unclouded judgements(whichever they may be), I will be happy, since I'm aware that I might be biased and obviously so are people defending this joke. 

I'm not gonna sit and argue with a fucking nutcase indefinitely. Good night to you too.

I've presented my case, GMs are welcome to observe and act accordingly. As long as they actually bother to observe and make unclouded judgements(whichever they may be), I will be happy, since I'm aware that I might be biased and obviously so are people defending this joke. 

I'm not gonna sit and argue with a fucking nutcase indefinitely. Good night to you too.

well, i said it many times i dont disagree that MoH hits hard, i am also kinda sad when my PW goes against such elder and he nukes me harder than what i backstab on it, only thing i disagree on is "its ridiculous unplayable, fix this poop asap", if you bothered check last video (idk and idc if you did), you can see very similar result from official not star wars classic chronicle, why it wasnt played on official if it iwas strong there? very simple, because there were stronger options, same like on club, you dont see olympiad being swarmed by elders because there are stronger and more ridiculous options, like destroyers, summoners, DAs and necros

admins are free to watch anything anywhere anytime and judge by themselves, i just hope if they are going to make judgment upon certain class and change on how it should actually work, they will make proper research if thats not actually correct behavior which was on official as well and not just tears of pleb players who cannot check it themselves. ;)

6 minutes ago, Sensei said:

enough with your arrogance @SemenArsonist , what gives you the right to think you must be better farmer with destro than EE/SE?

well, except geksagen videos (and like 1-2 from k0dy), can you guys post videos how destros dominate olympiad on classic? coz i dont see youtube swarming with such videos as well ^_^ oops, maybe its because destro is actually not that insane on average when his fear is actually resistable by epics/mental, i forgot ...

There's a reason why oly is not swarmed by MOH class farmers. I'd let you think of this yourself, but judging by your thought process it seems too narrow to do so. Not only are MOH classes heavily gear dependent, there are waaaayyyy stronger farmer choices for oly (that should prolly face a nerf). But since it's the MOH you can't deal with, you decided to create this mess like a child. You call GMs to take a look at oly matches, but do you consider that under-geared elders/bps are also gonna been taken into consideration? Even if MOH gefs nerfed, you will still be losing to FW due to their insanely high gear compared to yours - what's next, asking for epics nerf? Lowering damage of MOH will only ruin the game for casual, out of RS span, players. 

Edited by merinos
  • Haha 1