Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

Official Destroyers Roar QQ thread

15 minutes ago, merinos said:

There's a reason why oly is not swarmed by MOH class farmers. I'd let you think of this yourself, but judging by your thought process it seems too narrow to do so. Not only are MOH classes heavily gear dependent, there are waaaayyyy stronger farmers for oly that should prolly face a nerf. But since it's the MOH you can't deal with, you decided to create this mess like a child. You call GMs to take a look at oly matches, but do you consider that under-geared elders/bps are also gonna been taken into consideration? You will still be losing to FW due to their insanely high gear compared to yours - what's next, asking for epics nerf? Lowering damage of MOH will only ruin the game for casual, out of RS span, players. 

Who are you and what are you talking about? I have equal gear to forum warriors, gear is not an issue. I don't need to replicate what they do, I play my own class. I assure you that my thought process is fine. If GMs haven't fixed DAs/Necros/Titans and ponies already I'm sure they won't fix them now. Lowering MOH won't ruin the game for anyone, I already invited them to spectate and see if it's broken or not. I don't care if they spectate other supports too, they can watch all they want and form their own opinions, I'm just trying to nudge them towards the direction that I think is right. In the end undergeared elders/bps on olympiad don't matter because they don't have any effect on mass pvp. And this is what the game is balanced around, mass pvp. Olympiad influences mass pvp a lot due to heroes. What mess have I created? Enlighten me please and do bother to also state your ingame name so that I know who I'm referring to. Let's not fix something that is broken because other things are broken too is not an excuse.

Edited by SemenArsonist

37 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

In the end undergeared elders/bps on olympiad don't matter because they don't have any effect on mass pvp. And this is what the game is balanced around, mass pvp. 

This was what skelth thought of too, and it's shutting down. A server should not be owned by anyone, that's why games like WoW survived and L2 didn't. Of course that's a topic for another discussion - bare in mind though, that the 40v40 fights are only the center of your attention, and the 3 other big sides, any game should consider its population growth too, if it wants to keep going, otherwise club will also end up like skelth, 10 people controlling everything, no one caring to compete or start over. Again, your opinion is biased and it shows from the examples of MOH players you use to express it. You just can't be objective on a matter when the only thing you consider are the highest geared players. Not to mention how damage is decided among other capabilities of a said class - e.g. necro damage remains insane, despite the class having CCs and better utility than EE/BP (not mentioning PP/SE cuz they at least have root). Certainly MOH should not be enhanced to match a necro's damage, that's not my point, and you are right without a doubt about this:

50 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Let's not fix something that is broken because other things are broken too is not an excuse.

My disagreement lies on your biased opinion, and on the fact that out of all the classes you could ask for a nerf, you ask for the one that affects you gameplay the most - not good politics sir.

2 minutes ago, merinos said:

This was what skelth thought of too, and it's shutting down. A server should not be owned by anyone, that's why games like WoW survived and L2 didn't. Of course that's a topic for another discussion - bare in mind though, that the 40v40 fights are only the center of your attention, and the 3 other big sides, any game should consider its population growth too, if it wants to keep going, otherwise club will also end up like skelth, 10 people controlling everything, no one caring to compete or start over. Again, your opinion is biased and it shows from the examples of MOH players you use to express it. You just can't be objective on a matter when the only thing you consider are the highest geared players. Not to mention how damage is decided among other capabilities of a said class - e.g. necro damage remains insane, despite the class having CCs and better utility than EE/BP (not mentioning PP/SE cuz they at least have root). Certainly MOH should not be enhanced to match a necro's damage, that's not my point, and you are right without a doubt about this:

My disagreement lies on your biased opinion, and on the fact that out of all the classes you could ask for a nerf, you ask for the one that affects you gameplay the most - not good politics sir.

All games are balanced around competitive gameplay, first and foremost your own example, world of warcraft. I won't deny that I am biased, so are the people I debated with. If I had a say in it I would have nerfed DAs a long time ago. However I try to be realistic, so I realized that if DAs weren't nerfed during the drlord era, then they will never be nerfed as this server strives to replicate official. Trust me, I wouldn't mind a rehaul of olympiad if GMs were willing to go for their own version of olympiad and not just trying to emulate official. Even as a necro main which is one of the best farmers in the game, I realize my class is broken, however it can't do everything. Its toolkit allows it to do some specific stuff which is a lot more than other classes can do. In my opinion at this point, supports have the second most complete toolkit if they are utilized correctly, with 80 DAs being first. As I mentioned I doubt DAs will ever get nerfed so I won't even bother complaining. About skelth. Skelth closed purely because of incompetent administration. The opposite of this is the reason our server is thriving after 4 years of being open, the reason is competent administration. Since I believe they are competent I told them to check olympiad themselves and reach their own conclusions. If they decide nothing is wrong, then it can't be helped, I put up with a lot of shit and this is just going to be added to a long long list of things I put up with. However on the off chance that they realize that something is wrong and they actually fix it, then I think it would have been worth the effort.

What do we have here, necro crying about healer to be broken, while playing in setup w/o active ee in cp cos thinking it's useless? Just 

giphy.gif.8ee969ca491105e7035f528d13bdc083.gif

Edited by Rizos

28 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

first video which i found in 5minutes with norm boost for you to compare dps from might of heaven

well, that doesnt seem that much off from what we have here

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

FKS@31$WY_8[Q]7WT_BO(AL.jpg

we had this discussion before, "healers nuke harder than elemental mages", buy freaking real jewels denko if healers make more dmg to you than you to them, if you are getting 4k dmg from healers, there is something wrong with you and yes, if they were critting for 4k dmg on daily basis, i would see big problem, you say 1.5k crits is ok, 2.5k is not, i believe considering what everything they can have in olympiad, critting up to 2.5k is normal, just compare it with videos from official where people play either without dmg increasing epics or BWL+8 or kiss of eva and they still crit up to 2k dmg

i am not saying not to look at it, what i am saying, if you admins look at the skill, first study how it works on officla, make comparisons (i bet there are people with chars on official which are willing to help you test stuff and compare with EXACT SAME setup, so there is no space for conspiracies what kind of equip certain guy has) and then fix something if its broken, dont go blindly "welp, it seems it does too much dmg, boom 50% nerf", just because there is not enough proof on internet

ps: can you make kiss of eva self buff please? its ridiculous how much elemental mages hit in open world pvp and i think its unfair mages got such boost when they are OP as hell

26 minutes ago, YipMan said:

N}VT3ZPX@5$Z_V@0Y(8NX60.jpg

maybe i am missing something, but why would EE do 10% more dmg than PP?

and let me guess about this destro, another professional player who didnt take M def and had zerk on (ofc nothing can back up my claim, but thats how it usually goes)

57 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

well, that doesnt seem that much off from what we have here

we had this discussion before, "healers nuke harder than elemental mages", buy freaking real jewels denko if healers make more dmg to you than you to them, if you are getting 4k dmg from healers, there is something wrong with you and yes, if they were critting for 4k dmg on daily basis, i would see big problem, you say 1.5k crits is ok, 2.5k is not, i believe considering what everything they can have in olympiad, critting up to 2.5k is normal, just compare it with videos from official where people play either without dmg increasing epics or BWL+8 or kiss of eva and they still crit up to 2k dmg

i am not saying not to look at it, what i am saying, if you admins look at the skill, first study how it works on officla, make comparisons (i bet there are people with chars on official which are willing to help you test stuff and compare with EXACT SAME setup, so there is no space for conspiracies what kind of equip certain guy has) and then fix something if its broken, dont go blindly "welp, it seems it does too much dmg, boom 50% nerf", just because there is not enough proof on internet

ps: can you make kiss of eva self buff please? its ridiculous how much elemental mages hit in open world pvp and i think its unfair mages got such boost when they are OP as hell

Im not the one here who making conspiracys what gear he had and what not..

Lets make comparison EE official making dmg to full stacked DA on official 1,5k crits

While on our serwer PP does 2,5k crits on Silenter (Core/Orfen/Baium/Zaken on, dount that Offi DA had better)

Lets be fair weapon is pretty same Top C+16(219) vs SoES +12 (228)

PP BW LA +8% skill power, NO ZERK at this time 

EE official + PoWa +10% matack, i see Core on EE so we can fairly assume he have at least AQ, lets be fair.

Both had KoE, even after You said they didnt on offi.

Edit, also yes if we watch carefully we will se EE had Baium Talik so no difference here as well

Still if we fairly compare those damages we can(or at least should) agree its isnt okay.

Edited by YipMan

12 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

maybe i am missing something, but why would EE do 10% more dmg than PP?

and let me guess about this destro, another professional player who didnt take M def and had zerk on (ofc nothing can back up my claim, but thats how it usually goes)

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Prophecy_of_Water_-_Evas_Saint

vs 

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Prophecy_of_Fire_-_Hierophant

Just now, YipMan said:

how long are you playing mage? oh boi denko ... you realize 10% M atk =/= 10% more dmg?? its not even close, or do you really think empower gives 75% DMG to mages? :D are you the nuts?

now i start to understand where is another problem, you guys have no idea how scaling in this game works

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

how long are you playing mage? oh boi denko ... you realize 10% M atk =/= 10% more dmg?? its not even close, or do you really think empower gives 75% DMG to mages? are you the nuts?

now i start to understand where is another problem, you guys have no idea how scaling in this game works

yes sure its not i was wrong with that... same as You are wrong that MoH is even close to working correctly.

Al least unintentionally You posted proof how wrong its working, and should be nerfed.

Edited by YipMan

Just now, YipMan said:

yes sure its not i was wrong with that... same as You are wrong that MoH is even close to working correctly.

so its so much different than on movies posted? for example this PP doesnt have kiss of eva on half of the matches, also missing light bonus and i am pretty sure he could go up to 2.5k (he crits Spin for 2k)

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

so its so much different than on movies posted? for example this PP doesnt have kiss of eva on half of the matches, also missing light bonus and i am pretty sure he could go up to 2.5k (he crits Spin for 2k)

We have straing class comparicon on top tiers DA's 80 where he had KoE on... can we focuss on that :P ???

Or we will assume M.def on DA's is to low on our serwer :P ?? 

One more time !!! 

Lets make comparison EE official making dmg to full stacked DA on official 1,5k crits

While on our serwer PP does 2,5k (2,3-2,7) crits on Silenter (Core/Orfen/Baium/Zaken on, dount that Offi DA had better)

Lets be fair weapon is pretty same Top C+16(219) vs SoES +12 (228)

PP BW LA +8% skill power, NO ZERK at this time 

EE official + PoWa +10% matack, i see Core on EE so we can fairly assume he have at least AQ, lets be fair.

Both had KoE, even after You said they didnt on offi.

Edit, also yes if we watch carefully we will se EE had Baium Talik so no difference here as well

Still if we fairly compare those damages we can(or at least should) agree its isnt okay.

so, once again @YipMan, i am up for any testing, as i said, there are many guys who have chars on official who would willingly help admins to compare damage on EXACT SAME setup, not wild guesses "i suppose he has this and that" and after these tests, if something is broken, they are free to fix whatever is broken (be it kiss of eva or nuke power or whatever ;)

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

ps: still want to see kiss of eva as self buff so this meta of mages actually ends ^_^ why should OP classes get even more boost?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rizos said:

What do we have here, necro crying about healer to be broken, while playing in setup w/o active ee in cp cos thinking it's useless? Just 

giphy.gif.8ee969ca491105e7035f528d13bdc083.gif

we don't have a girl in the cp in order to play active elven elder

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

we don't have a girl in the cp in order to play active elven elder

There wont be better ocassions to recruit few than now after officrap died xd

7 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

dissagree with statement that ele mages are OP :P without hero ele mages are for sure not op ;)

yes they are, you just cant compare them to imba classes like necros, but except that, stacked sph even without hero will nuke like truck