Splashit

RS v WK in zaken

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

tell me how it was cos i dont know about which action ur talking about

Seems like You have problems with memeory when Your CP act against Your propaganda xd 

3 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Seems like You have problems with memeory when Your CP act against Your propaganda xd 

mby they act like me mby the other way, they are free ppl, unlike chinese. I Rly dont know what you are talking about, and why u mention jzoo if we talk bout my behavior.

Again empty words and trying to change topic after fail to put bulsh1t in my mouth. Typical denko.

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

mby they act like me mby the other way, they are free ppl, unlike chinese. I Rly dont know what you are talking about, and why u mention jzoo if we talk bout my behavior

Oke im sorry... writing You i ment Your CP.. Not You as personne, ill correct.

Just now, YipMan said:

Oke im sorry... writing You i ment Your CP.. Not You as personne, ill correct.

thx

4 hours ago, Alipaba said:

Nosweat  hi guys ,i remember you are CO cp A WEEK  ago, A slave so soon?

been in fw for over 5 months , seems like china has the washed brains instead of me :)

2 hours ago, YipMan said:

W8 if its Your gameplay, and You are so proud of it, You decided to make movie from this pov.... Then hats from heads xd 

95% of randoms would play it better, while play from mobile phone xd 

says the guy who go frontline with a trash sorcerer :d 

3 minutes ago, Splashit said:

been in fw for over 5 months , seems like china has the washed brains instead of me :)

says the guy who go frontline with a trash sorcerer :d 

5 months, and still no1 even noticed Your existence... poor guy xd

Its not me posting fraps of shitty gameplay xd.... You cant even target enemy?? no1 in FW havent learned You to use next target if You have no fingers :P ???

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Its not me posting fraps of shitty gameplay xd.... You cant even target enemy?? no1 in FW havent learned You to use next target if You have no fingers ???

dont need such things since china has no hands also , just zerg :d dont forget to go today on frontline as sorcerer 

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

Its not me posting fraps of shitty gameplay xd.... You cant even target enemy?? no1 in FW havent learned You to use next target if You have no fingers :P ???

could you elaborate why its sh1tty gameplay? i mean, sure its sh1tty pov coz you cannot see anything because of this stupid place, but i wonder what could be done on tyrant sooo much better in this situation that this is considered sh1tty gameplay :o 

1 minute ago, Splashit said:

dont need such things since china has no hands also , just zerg :d dont forget to go today on frontline as sorcerer 

Sorry im on birthday party today..... some1 other will tank :) 

Our parties werent the best to fight in such narrow corridors 1 summoner party 1 mage party and 7 man fighter parties with a lot of boxes. And ofc its only natural for RS to have more people in EU and for WK on asia. Judging if someone is good or bad from such a bad pvp terrain aint right either . Good fight it was fun.

38 minutes ago, JaneDo said:

Our parties werent the best to fight in such narrow corridors 1 summoner party 1 mage party and 7 man fighter parties with a lot of boxes. And ofc its only natural for RS to have more people in EU and for WK on asia. Judging if someone is good or bad from such a bad pvp terrain aint right either . Good fight it was fun.

ty bro ! :D atleast someone in WK has brain !!!!!