Splashit

RS v WK in zaken

W8 if its Your gameplay, and You are so proud of it, You decided to make movie from this pov.... Then hats from heads xd 

95% of randoms would play it better, while play from mobile phone xd 

That pov is much worse then cipka calculator pov edition. Anyway plebiedenko your army without zerg is only good to make charity(free epics) in giants cave.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Alipaba said:

Nosweat  hi guys ,i remember you are CO cp A WEEK  ago, A slave so soon?

who was in CO a week ago ? how can you be so retarded :D

@YipMan indeed his pov sucks , but i would like to see your pov with this sorcerer in Zaken fights. Would be funny ;)

Edited by Yomana

7 minutes ago, LSPD said:

That pov is much worse then cipka calculator pov edition. Anyway plebiedenko your army without zerg is only good to make charity(free epics) in giants cave.

Saing guy who relog to anything what is in sight range since more than year QQ 

5 minutes ago, Yomana said:

who was in CO a week ago ? how can you be so retarded

@YipMan indeed his pov sucks , but i would like to see your pov with this sorcerer in Zaken fights. Would be funny

I dunno for me its funny how evry1 is clapping for Ordinator CP stronk... and they losing most of games in olympiad vs sorceror wo epics xd 

Edited by YipMan

Just now, YipMan said:

I dunno for me its funny how evry1 is clapping for Ordinator CP stronk... and they losing most of games in olympiad vs sorceror wo epics xd 

Changing discussion , master tactic yipman. 

Ok lets agree ordinator cp sucks ,we cucked you 2 vs 2 parties with ours and ordinator back to back in wasteland pvp. So you lost from a bad cp , you feel better now? :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

Changing discussion , master tactic yipman. 

Ok lets agree ordinator cp sucks ,we cucked you 2 vs 2 parties with ours and ordinator back to back in wasteland pvp. So you lost from a bad cp , you feel better now?

If You show me in this fight i will feel mucho better. Anyways i how long more You will keep fapping about this PvP xd ???? We dont talk about PvPs from past xxxx months.... and we have beaten FW in ToI... same we beaten FW in GC 9v9.. .and You PRed from us when we ganged Your 3 parys with our one in double exp event.....

But who cares???? Topic is about this particular PvP .... and it sux a lot even for a cripple.

Just now, YipMan said:

If You show me in this fight i will feel mucho better. Anyways i how long more You will keep fapping about this PvP xd ???? We dont talk about PvPs from past xxxx months.... and we have beaten FW in ToI... same we beaten FW in GC 9v9.. .and You PRed from us when we ganged Your 3 parys with our one in double exp event.....

But who cares???? Topic is about this particular PvP .... and it sux a lot even for a cripple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K29VzvQ9ts

I quoted you about YOUR GAMEPLAY in this zaken fight for example, you just decided to change discussion for whatever reasons bringing ordinator pt up. 

Seriously put your tongue into your fucking brain (if you have one) before typing something.

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K29VzvQ9ts

I quoted you about YOUR GAMEPLAY in this zaken fight for example, you just decided to change discussion for whatever reasons bringing ordinator pt up. 

Seriously put your tongue into your fucking brain (if you have one) before typing something.

I can target enemies by myself, and asssit if some1 ask to xd. Thx for being so concerned about my gameplay xd 

Just now, YipMan said:

I can target enemies by myself, and asssit if some1 ask to xd. Thx for being so concerned about my gameplay xd 

Seriously , i doubt. I would like to see one of your movies :(

stop dying first in all pvps

Edited by Yomana

2 hours ago, Eggyeee said:

26VS56

GF 

wait 25v56? not clan vs clan anymore? :D i see you are delusional

3 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Seriously , i doubt. I would like to see one of your movies

stop dying first in all pvps

Not all !! But yes i did in this one so no excouses.... still I died 1st, and played it much better than this tyrant noob ;p 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Rizos said:

wait 25v56? not clan vs clan anymore? :D i see you are delusional

He wrote GF xd Same i did after fight .... How Your CP behive after won fight??? We saw it numerous of times... Its like losing virginity most of time.

Edited by YipMan

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

wait 25v56? not clan vs clan anymore?  i see you are delusional

including boxes and farm chars that nobody played in pvp

Not 1 vs 1 anymore ,it doesnt help chinese propaganda

Edited by Yomana

6 minutes ago, YipMan said:

He wrote GF xd Same i did after fight .... How You behive after won fight??? We saw it numerous of times... Its like losing virginity most of time.

image.thumb.png.e1df2339e67c83f3e628c86df5bba5cc.png

Next proof of being liar

PS. enligten me please becase i dont remember any 9v9 lost FW vs china. If you find masha or jzoo in some clan farm pt in gc and u gank em, doesnt mean u won FW

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

image.thumb.png.e1df2339e67c83f3e628c86df5bba5cc.png

Next proof of being liar

Yes or like it was in DI on chest farm QQ. Disgousting

Just now, YipMan said:

Yes or like it was in DI on chest farm QQ. Disgousting

Ye disgusting how u lie, i always respect enemies regardles of fight result. Only exception are scumbags like bizquit who scam enemy side chars to win a war.

Just now, Rizos said:

Ye disgusting how u lie, i always respect enemies regardles of fight result. Only exception are scumbags like bizquit who scam enemy side chars to win a war.

So do i... But how You lie now.... And how Your CP acted there... Im liar hahhahaha We both saw how it was. So stop act like saint becouse always is always, there was nothing what had anything to do with respect there. Especially Your ally leader xd

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

So do i... But how You lie now.... And how Your CP acted there... Im liar hahhahaha We both saw how it was. So stop act like saint becouse always is always, there was nothing what had anything to do with respect there. Especially Your ally leader xd

tell me how it was cos i dont know about which action ur talking about