Kse

Talking Island x3 Special shop

Dude they dont want to understand , this is not the initial project of Dragla this is the new Russian project money money and money they just dont want to say that that way.

They destroyed the initial project , btw lucas its weird we dont see dragla posting alot about all that too...

Well done for listening and altering the shop! 

Now I advise to stop listening and stick to your decision! 

The economy will be hugely affected by the CoL but we'll just have to deal with it. 

I do appreciate your small team is working hard to fix everything :) 

But just one thing... look at games like Path of Exile and their cash shops, operating very successfully. 

I'm afraid that in the future the "money" of the game will be CoL and not adena. I hope that the staff review this CoL trading thing, maybe increase some benefits of the donator, like other buff scrolls, but still not being tradable. 

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS!

CasX +1 San0 , Koll , Kse what u respond about that do u think is right , i think YES he is.

​Any dropped item is advantage.

And if player doesn't want to donate, but want to get something from shop - he have no chance.

Plus this thing will help us pay for our adv ( cause we think you want more players know about server and join it ), scripters work, designer work, machines cost, ddos protection cost, all our proxys cost and etc.

​but an advantage by game mechanics not by donating...

I think this is a bad move, it will also disrupt the server start.

You dont have to have a master in economics to know that prices of these coins will skyrocket when more adena flows trough the server... So your best way to make adena is buy them when they are cheap... Like at a server start.

Vitale dont be afraid , we already see this COL system on other server like russian one , its exactly what will happen. For myself im done ;)  Koll will be like Finaly this guys will stfu. U guys changeg the plan initial plan of Dragla about donation and ur COL system. Good bye , innova is the next server where i will invest my time.

I understand u have to pay for ur machine ddos etc... but simply make the coin untradable will HELP ALOT .

• Like 1

I'm afraid that in the future the "money" of the game will be CoL and not adena. I hope that the staff review this CoL trading thing, maybe increase some benefits of the donator, like other buff scrolls, but still not being tradable. 

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS!

​and then the ones who have no chance of donating would cry becus donators have too much advantage over them, its all the same all the time, even if we would give only a KitKat to the donators, everyone would cry that all we care about is selling KitKats and the ppl who cant donate would be very unhappy and leave cus they cant get KitKats.
we took in consideration your comments about the first shop, we respected them and as so we made changes that we think it will be better for the players and still allow the server/team to mantain the costs it takes to run the show, so i think now it would be the players time to respect and understand our decisions. ofc you guys are allowed to give your opinions and speak your mind just make sure to respect everyone's opinion and admins decisions.

• Like 2

CasX +1 San0 , Koll , Kse what u respond about that do u think is right , i think YES he is.

And if player doesn't want to donate, but want to get something from shop - he have no chance.

Plus this thing will help us pay for our adv ( cause we think you want more players know about server and join it ), scripters work, designer work, machines cost, ddos protection cost, all our proxys cost and etc.

You dont have to have a master in economics to know that prices of these coins will skyrocket when more adena flows trough the server... So your best way to make adena is buy them when they are cheap... Like at a server start.

​i don't think so.

i have a master in economics, and i don't see the reason why tradable CoL can break the game or its economy. its just another item in the L2 economy, and its price will depend of different variables, flow of adena, utility of that item. and offer and demand, if there are too much CoL the price will stay low, and if not, maybe a bit higher but, few CoL means low impact in the L2 economy.

There are a lot primary and important items in L2 where the players will have to spend his money, they cant buy CoL and forget about equipment, shots. And believe me, forget about your experience in the OBT, there won't be a lot of adena in the x3 server.

its Ok Sano , u want we respect you and ur decision , but u never respected the initial project of Dragla this is why ppl are desapointed. And this is why ppl react like this right now on this topic. Dragla selled us something we will only get on official server finaly , not on a private.

The problem is that CoL's effect on the game economy will not appear anytime soon. But in the future, the trading of equipment ou even adena by CoL's will be a real thing. 

​i don't think so.

i have a master in economics, and i don't see the reason why tradable CoL can break the game or its economy. its just another item in the L2 economy, and its price will depend of different variables, flow of adena, utility of that item. and offer and demand, if there are too much CoL the price will stay low, and if not, maybe a bit higher but, few CoL means low impact in the L2 economy.

There are a lot primary and important items in L2 where the players will have to spend his money, they cant buy CoL and forget about equipment, shots. And believe me, forget about your experience in the OBT, there won't be a lot of adena in the x3 server.

​Eventually CoL will be a standard currency. I've seen that happen in countless servers through years of playing. In 3-4 months you will see that ppl will just donate to get X amount of CoL's, then either sell them and buy equipment or directly trade them for equipment, even if they have to spend 30€ for C grade set.

Vitale dont be afraid , we already see this COL system on other server like russian one , its exactly what will happen.

​maybe that server is not a classic x3, and there are a lot of adena, not like here.

Shots and equipment, will burn nearly all the adena in the server, and they are even more important than to have an aditional box, or everything that CoL offer.

​i don't think so.

​Eventually CoL will be a standard currency. I've seen that happen in countless servers through years of playing. In 3-4 months you will see that ppl will just donate to get X ammount of CoL's, then either sell them and buy equipment or directly trade them for equipment, even if they have to spend 30€ for C grade set.

​WTS Karmian Gloves - 100 CoL

• Like 1

​i don't think so.

​Eventually CoL will be a standard currency. I've seen that happen in countless servers through years of playing. In 3-4 months you will see that ppl will just donate to get X ammount of CoL's, then either sell them and buy equipment or directly trade them for equipment, even if they have to spend 30€ for C grade set.

​WTS Karmian Gloves - 100 CoL

​you cant level up twice or even faster with CoL items, but you can do it with adena, using shots.

I have no idea why CoL could overtake adena, since you can't buy anything actually that usefull.. I'd say only half TP prices are OP while doing 2nd prof. Rest is useless..:)

• Like 1

Cassi ur russian n u will play on a big clan where COL will advantage u this is why u are for it and u know it boy

​i don't think so.

Yes adena count goes up slower then compared to other servers, but the adena count on server in the long run always goes up its a comen flaw in lineage 2. Anyhow what makes you think that there is gonna be few CoL in the long run? unless you agree with me that this server will be doomed continueing this way... :P jokes aside. There are a lot of servers be4 this 1 ( yes low rates) that had these issue's i'd discribed and i dont see why this 1 server is gonna be different.

Edited by Kse

Holy sht people you are all retarded...Shouting for the first shop was understandable.I was crying too about it.But they made changes.And the shop looks fine.And you still all rage about it?If you dont like tradable coins the gtfo and dont play.It will do nothing to the economy of the server...You buy a CoL you lose 500 ss its up to you.Now please stfu and no more cry.These guys need to get payed too..Otherwise,No server,No CoL.No nothing.

The shop is fine now.. They listened and they fixed it..

Be happy and lets get ready for tomorrow :)

Whats is best?

1. Guarantee a bigger number of Players/Clans by changing a little detail in the Coins, that everyone knows the bad impact that ll have in the future.
  2. Let Coins be tradeable in-game and with that result in a big loss in the number of players and in a big loss of money that u invested in the project...
  • Like 2

Whats is best?

1. Guarantee a bigger number of Players/Clans by changing a little detail in the Coins, that everyone knows the bad impact that ll have in the future.
  2. Let Coins be tradeable in-game and with that result in a big loss in the number of players and in a big loss of money that u invested in the project...​Thu

Thumbs up! 

• Like 1

dear god you guys.... look at that shop and tell me the items that is worth buying daily wich would make players buying Cols with adena all the time, there nothing on that fukin shop worth buying, i would donate for the cheap ports only if it would be just a single item independente from the PA, its like, on wtv server you guys talk about, donation coins take over the adena as game currency becus theres stuff worth buying, like runes, cakes, shots, gear, etc. in here theres nothing. so i donr rly think col will ever get over adena as game currency.

You will able to trade Coin of Luck.

​Well you already said that :P im just trying to argue with you guys, not because im an asshole who has nothing better to do with my time but because i Really care about this project. I've been looking forward to it and i really think you guys will make the same if not MORE money (YESSS its the dwarf in me talking!!!)for the server if you wont make it tradeable. since you have to keep in mind there are also ppl who will be withhold from donating when you make it available trough just gameplay.

• Like 1