Kse

Talking Island x3 Huge success!!!

Dear friends!

We are happy to announce that Talking Island x3 Grand Opening was a Huge success!!!

Very high online exceeded our expectations.

We had small DDoS problem at start, but solved it within 15 minutes and since then our players can enjoy stable and smooth running server.
And now we will keep doing our best to give our players comfortable server and soon 2.0 update.

If you are not playing yet, hurry to join our friendly company!

uFJct12H

CHcHsvtR

dfxV0Tbl

NFVBN194

4vSnbDQi

• Like 7

was really hardcore at the beginning (10 dwarfs rushing towards a single keltir), fighting for monsters, etc. but also pretty cool experience

Heyyy, i'm there on the DE pic! :)

Gettign to single gremlin was a nightmare, wish we got more spawns, but from the other hand, who would expect so many ppl.

Now i only hope, ppl will stay here and of course more will join.

Looks like we will have loads of fun here. :D

How to contact admin? I have creat acc but cant login in game? In web site login good but in game not. When I creat new acc and first time i can login but next time when i try again show me errors login or pass but everithink is corect when i write. whats the problem?

6 minutes ago, Qtr3x said:

How to contact admin? I have creat acc but cant login in game? In web site login good but in game not. When I creat new acc and first time i can login but next time when i try again show me errors login or pass but everithink is corect when i write. whats the problem?

Hello. Skype: koll.classic

• Like 1