beatdeath

Skills on Classic from further chronicles(?)

So i started this topic from thread http://lineage2classic.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1147-daggers-in-l2-classic/&page=2#comment-30985
I thought its Classic L2 not only by name but by mechanics too.
Coz i just realized Lineage 2 Classic is not an chronicle close to C1 to C6 (Interlude) chronicles. It has things from further chronicles like misc: Mail system and skills here exaple:
Daggers have passive dagger mastery triggering per % chance on normal attack. Triggering passive weapon mastery occured in very late chronicles gracia or high five, i though we re closer to interlude and earlier chronicles, further updates of Classic re Scions of Destiny based (but i might be wrong here) still those skills did not occur then. Here we have proof that daggers re having an extra thing from the far chronicles. As i read here they ill also get hide at later lvls. How about other clases like mages? What do they get.

I realized also one more thing freaking me out. Gladiator with long range stun!? Check this video as he land 3/3 stuns from distance skill Banana

Sound Impulse, 
translated from russian Attacks the enemy with the power of the sound pulse 369. stunned for 5 sec .. Requires a sword / blunt weapon / twin swords. You can increase the capacity by means of focusing skills. Max. the number of reinforcements - 2 equipped. Crete. kick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUrZDWDQitM

We should really consider about some skills being implemented on our Classic server coz its giving serious boost to some classes while some is not getting anything special (like mages). 

Mages are OP at Mass pvp, go check any korean (3.0 classic) videos. You should take a look at patch notes so you dont get surprised by what skills are implemented and when.

Classic is a "mix up" of all chronicles. So, Gladiator cant have that skill but archers can? Bro. Every class has some + and -. Although some classes are stronger than others. This is Lineage 2. It was always like this. And it will be like this. Find a class you love to play and enjoy most. And in the next patch/update that class might have a nerf or get an improvement. Enjoy the game. Do not go to the details.

• Like 1

Mages are OP at Mass pvp, go check any korean (3.0 classic) videos. You should take a look at patch notes so you dont get surprised by what skills are implemented and when.

Where i can check those patch notes mate? Best would be see further and already implemented​

Classic is a "mix up" of all chronicles. So, Gladiator cant have that skill but archers can? Bro. Every class has some + and -. Although some classes are stronger than others. This is Lineage 2. It was always like this. And it will be like this. Find a class you love to play and enjoy most. And in the next patch/update that class might have a nerf or get an improvement. Enjoy the game. Do not go to the details.

​So the OP glad compared to other champions got buff to be even more OP? Fck logic. And comparing low on hp, armor etc archer to high def hp glad is even more non logic. Lets get serious. Classic is made to be non Star Wars more balanced - i thought so till i saw Glad with stunning banana. See that movie. Nobody gave him a single hit, i know later it wont land 100%, but still gonna land very often on non tank characters.

For notes - L2Central archives (main site is 2.0 version)
All skills with debuffs depend on player and his opponent levels. Success rate is higher when your oponent level is lower than yours. L2 NEVER had balanced class system.
If you think Gladiator is strong - play him. You will be shocked when someone, who is few levels higher, melt you. All in all. Have fun and enjoy the game.

What about video? Archer is weaker than Gladiator. Gladiator simply counters him. Archer cant land a stun because of Gladiators buff. Your way of thinking is irrelevant. Why did mouse lost versus cat?

For notes - L2Central archives (main site is 2.0 version)
All skills with debuffs depend on player and his opponent levels. Success rate is higher when your oponent level is lower than yours. L2 NEVER had balanced class system.
If you think Gladiator is strong - play him. You will be shocked when someone, who is few levels higher, melt you. All in all. Have fun and enjoy the game.

What about video? Archer is weaker than Gladiator. Gladiator simply counters him. Archer cant land a stun because of Gladiators buff. Your way of thinking is irrelevant. Why did mouse lost versus cat?

​Gladiator is out of mana after 5-6 stuns. Then he is completely useless. Therefore he can do a decent 1 on 1, but no mass pvp. Every class has its ups and downs.

On 10/31/2015 at 6:09 PM, Alastor said:

Mages....  let's draw a line inside the group of mages: there are mages (sps, sh, sorc, all together are maybe 5% of mages population) and there are necros (the remaining 95%).

=(