Sign in to follow this  
Encube

Sealed Runes

I dont know if admins realize how painful is to open Runes on this server.
My suggestion is simple,make the runes after opening stack in your inventory.

@San0  @Koll.Classic

runes.png

Edited by EncubeWasTakenLOL
  • Like 2

Hello. This is how l2 logic works:
This item contains 8 different items. When you click on it, skill used and determine which reward you get. Every item have same chance 100/8. 

How something that you ask can be done: 
Need to create another items for example: 10x Runes which require 10 Sealed Runes for a trade. Need to put it in some NPC which people will know they can trade them there. When opened it will decide which rune you get with 100/8 chance and quantity of 10. So you will get 10 sigel_s_rune_lv_1 for example. It's impossible to get 10 random ones, you will get 10 of a same one. Higher quantity will lead to have higher chance get useless one's for you.

to Open all this runes you will need over 1000 dwarfs+whs
just dont understand why they dont stack like for example enchants

Edited by EncubeWasTakenLOL

1 hour ago, Koll said:

Hello. This is how l2 logic works:
This item contains 8 different items. When you click on it, skill used and determine which reward you get. Every item have same chance 100/8. 

How something that you ask can be done: 
Need to create another items for example: 10x Runes which require 10 Sealed Runes for a trade. Need to put it in some NPC which people will know they can trade them there. When opened it will decide which rune you get with 100/8 chance and quantity of 10. So you will get 10 sigel_s_rune_lv_1 for example. It's impossible to get 10 random ones, you will get 10 of a same one. Higher quantity will lead to have higher chance get useless one's for you.

I dont get it. Why its hard to make item stackable. It should be just change of 1 property of item. For example there are 2 types of 3rd class books Insane Crusher and maximum focus force that can stack while other books cant.

9 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I dont get it. Why its hard to make item stackable. It should be just change of 1 property of item. For example there are 2 types of 3rd class books Insane Crusher and maximum focus force that can stack while other books cant.

I'm testing it right now, I don't know how other systems will react to it. I guess there was a reason to make them not stack.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Currently it's impossible. We will try to check it at some point after update.

When they stack you can't level them up via compound system. It doesn't allow to install same items unique_ID in both windows. I also tried to summon just 2, so when you drag 1 of them in box #1 and have only 1 left - it's still doesn't allow to set last one in box #2. 

• Thanks 1

Try to make it maybe like normal enchant window ..it will help to increase lvl BCS now with open runes than every time when the lvl of rune is increased or decreased we have to start again from begining that takes times... 

Can u make it in extra window or change compound system to make it easier ? One rune son left window should be all time there and system can take the 1 lvl rune as a enchant ?