San0

Update Status.

Hello boys and girls. 

Today i decided to put some time into bringing you a small info about upcoming update status.

so here we go...

The new zones are up and running w8ing for you.

New skills and changes on old skills are pretty much done also.

And ofc, what the most part of the high level ppl is w8ing for... The lovely lineage 2 sieges are also ready for you to have fun creating a slaughter in the battle ground. Hopefully it will not be you the one being slaughtered xD

For now everything is going according to plan and we are close from having all ready for you.

as i promised before, later this week ill come with a full patch notes of everything that will be added/changed on this update. as well as a specific drop list for the new skill books.

best regards.

Edited by San0
  • Like 4

Hey, thats great. But who gets skill: "Excruciating Strike", "Life Rescue", "Power Supremacy", "Immortal Life", "Mystic Immunity"?? Coz thats new to me

Hey, thats great. But who gets skill: "Excruciating Strike", "Life Rescue", "Power Supremacy", "Immortal Life", "Mystic Immunity"?? Coz thats new to me

​pretty sure its 

destro / orc mage / summoners / destros / prophets

My opinion: All chars get skill, but no Dwarven skill love (even if they are 1.5, you could've added them as 1.3+), so no love from me :(.

Serious joking aside, waiting for the new patchnotes to see the new spoils of each site and act accordingly, gl hf and lets start on monday!.

• Like 1

The time has come for summoners to go +12 str / pl set / emi bow / power supremacy

​Fck the Dye system 4 mystic  they can use a lot of broken combinations xD

The only ones that cannot use the Dyes are the poor dark elvens fighters xD(dam low CON)

But update is coming yeah!!!! :P   !!!!.i_P.P_.I.!!!!!

Great Job team, Little suggestion : is going to be a "re-opening event" with the incoming update :)??? i know...u are  pretty busy in the update itself, but i think that is a nice idea for the returned ppl, and newcomers!!! u can take advantaje about the situation and bring somemotivation to server ;).  

P.D= sorry 4 my spelling mistakes im still learning

agreus_by_thegalliumdesigns-d89tes6.thum

Warlord and bishops no have new skills ?

​yes they do. warlord gets fell swoop and my personal favourite, the anti kite tool, quick spear.

and bishops get divine power.

they are on the list of 6/7 skills missing when i  made those prints. stuff still being worked on.

We were asking to be informed of the Admin work and progress on the update and I really appreciate this post. I can wait for the update now. Good job

LOA in 1.5 update?? :)

​LoA and some other few things will be added briefly after this update and before the full 1.5 update.