Sign in to follow this  
SenzaSordini

Let run 2 windows for free = more online. and add somethink to buy for COL. maybe C grade stuff or some rune XP/sp, buffs. There is low online on 50+, around 100 active ppls. 

just want more ppl(

многие люди\пати не хотят идти тк платные окна. отпугивает

​Многие люди/пати не умеют играть в 1 окно.

​Согласен. Но люди уходят с сервера и я наверное уйду...сервер лучший что я видел за 10 лет. Просто друзья перестали тут играть (и вообще играть в л2) и мне самому на сердце тяжело...А 1 окно ето ерунда. Я в 2004 в 1 окно некром в катах без бафа сидел и нормально фармил...

​Согласен. Но люди уходят с сервера и я наверное уйду...сервер лучший что я видел за 10 лет. Просто друзья перестали тут играть (и вообще играть в л2) и мне самому на сердце тяжело...А 1 окно ето ерунда. Я в 2004 в 1 окно некром в катах без бафа сидел и нормально фармил...

​bb/gl on new server 

Let run 2 windows for free = more online. and add somethink to buy for COL. maybe C grade stuff or some rune XP/sp, buffs. There is low online on 50+, around 100 active ppls. 

just want more ppl(

We need more ppl at all, thats true that server is a lot empty but i dont thino that admins should allow dualboxes or add more things and stuff to donation list. Admins should make advertisment event, video concept event etc. Find few ppl that are from different countries and will help with adv at many l2 related forums/sites or help to verb more ppl from them countries. Also should provide vote system like if you vote you will receive various goods that are just cosmetics. Admina need to make any moves to keep server alive.

just want more ppl(

​Hm, make the already playing ppl to quit for more boxes? No, thanks.
If u can't hit 50+ atm it means u re bad in this game, so not even 10 boxes ill help u in this.
Please quit posting.

• Like 1

Seems like a good idea to me. It will make playing the game more appealing. However: i think the online is good as it is. And i think there are a lot more people online then the 50 you are talking about! Atleast 400

Seems like a good idea to me. It will make playing the game more appealing. However: i think the online is good as it is. And i think there are a lot more people online then the 50 you are talking about! Atleast 400

​still online is too low and i think admins should make any moves to take more players to the server :) as i see on few forums that threads about server are almost dead. nobody care :)

one time i say for gm make off shop for free, its part of game and ppl on shop show for nev players what server have online and are live, not than COL cost 75-100 k nobody buy it cose lots ppl dont take this adena from sell items, so less shop = less online vizual for nev players. so offline shop must be for players and comunity but not for GM money. Sorry .

​still online is too low and i think admins should make any moves to take more players to the server :) as i see on few forums that threads about server are almost dead. nobody care :)

​if u wanna see a empty server take a look at innova offical eu :P

And of course no one cares about ppl that says that the server is almost dead because its just ridiculous and wrong

​Online is not even close to be low. And we are doing a lot to keep it growing (and doing it succesfully) Advertisement (which has never stopped), e-mailing, a lot of other stuff. Dunno which threads on which forums you are talking about. Most of forums out there are dead forums without population. This way of advertisement long ago showed its kinda useless.

​Online is not even close to be low. And we are doing a lot to keep it growing (and doing it succesfully) Advertisement (which has never stopped), e-mailing, a lot of other stuff. Dunno which threads on which forums you are talking about. Most of forums out there are dead forums without population. This way of advertisement long ago showed its kinda useless.

​All dv is empty from 15:00 to 2:00 GM+2 just 3 cp  perkunas exp there so lots ppl stop play there.

still  online is too low and i think admins should make any moves to take more players to the server :) as i see on few forums that threads about server are almost dead. nobody care :)

​All dv is empty from 15:00 to 2:00 GM+2 just 3 cp  perkunas exp there so lots ppl stop play there.

Classic is the chronicles not for solo players so people should gather, group into clans/allys and fight for the spots. Or go to weaker spots

Or you have something better to offer? :)

And still not following what this your comment has to do with what i said before about server advertisement :)

still  online is too low and i think admins should make any moves to take more players to the server :) as i see on few forums that threads about server are almost dead. nobody care :)

Classic is the chronicles not for solo players so people should gather, group into clans/allys and fight for the spots. Or go to weaker spots

Or you have something better to offer? :)

And still not following what this your comment has to do with what i said before about server advertisement :)

​if staff understand this why change pk system? ¬¬