Sign in to follow this  
kkthx

Where are we now? Next step?

So the server is 1.3 update + 1.5 part (LoA + B equipment) i guess.

What is going to be next step, is there anything already planned or maybe even steps progressed?
Will it be still work on 1.5 or next step is 2.0? Or maybe there is smthing between?

P.S: i'm not pushing anyone to anything i'm just wondering what will be next at the server as the update.
P.S2: and maybe im just wondering when to come back to play summoner with pet shots, coz only 2.0 brings it :P

• Like 1

What is going to be next step, is there anything already planned or maybe even steps progressed?
Will it be still work on 1.5 or next step is 2.0? Or maybe there is smthing between?

P.S: i'm not pushing anyone to anything i'm just wondering what will be next at the server as the update.
P.S2: and maybe im just wondering when to come back to play summoner with pet shots, coz only 2.0 brings it :P

​Next will be 1.5. After this will not be 2.0 cause NCsoft become insane. In our next after 1.5 update will be added A-Grade/Pet Shots/Olympiad system and etc, will be announced all changes before we will start working on 2.0.

• Like 4

Pretty explains everything. And about 1.5 does it include Aden? Any info on new farming zones? Atm we lack zones for small group/solo farming for classes that re not welcome in aoe parties.

​Next will be 1.5. After this will not be 2.0 cause NCsoft become insane. In our next after 1.5 update will be added A-Grade/Pet Shots/Olympiad system and etc, will be announced all changes before we will start working on 2.0.

​even though i already left the server, but stil found ncsoft 2.0 is quite interesting and really look forward to you guys will adapt it here :( you ruined my dream :(( *crying in the corner*

​even though i already left the server, but stil found ncsoft 2.0 is quite interesting and really look forward to you guys will adapt it here :( you ruined my dream :(( *crying in the corner*

​You like new catacombs? Or fight 1 v 1 with mobs on arena?

I don't think it's MMO things.

Edited by Koll
  • Like 2

sorry,i only read about new skills of 2.0 and i think only this is quite interesting.... the rest is not classic anymore

Even tho im 100% fan of party exp, we lack atm zones for classes like dagger, summ, scav, destro, tyrant (not best welcome in aoe pt) - thats it for solo farm. EV is good, but its max 60lv. Pet shots would move meele parties to be formed, coz more summs ill occur and they would like to make cooperation with rest classes not welcome in aoe parties like dagger and tyrant, destro, scav, warsmith.
And making game unable to play for some classes makes no sense. Atm top is archer, mage, support, aoe thing. Anyone whos not able to aoe farm is not playable (except archer, coz they exp almost same speed as aoe).

Im not crying bout pet ss or smthing i just hope for future updates to bring more playability to this game. We re private classic, we dont have to go blind road as the official goes, atm u can see how bad they went with their decissions. Check on YouTube their first olympiads. Theres only 1 summoner, few dagger, 0 tyrant seen, bout 1 or 2 destro. Rest is mages, archers, tanks and support. Its like deleting all other classes from game. We deal with this also.

• Like 1

You like new catacombs? Or fight 1 v 1 with mobs on arena?

​This things are limited, and it is the way you can own some nice rewards. I dont like how you change all classic features. For example no decreasing exp on a siege, if being died. Wtf? What was the point to do this? I think it could help some newbs to reach top lvl guys, cause they anyway would pvp and die a lot. 2nd, you decreased the chance to drop an item if being killed by creep. Same question, why? Because some newbs complaining about it, right? Because they are stupid and play on bot or quadro-boxing, isnt it? I want to see transformation skills like on off servers, at least without stats, cause it gives nice possibilities. On test server i started a siege and took a castle. After summoning npc "bla bla of light" i noticed that there is NOTHING in the shop, except quick HP pots and that "resist shock" circlet. Once again, wtf? No sp scrolls, no jewels and this is just the half! Tell me the reason to take a castle. Better hp/mp regen? In my opinion, you guys are on "one of many random pvp server" path. I understand it like you didnt play on classic, but trying to listen complaining emo-quiters, transforming classic into some sort of interlude. Every, as you say, OP thing i see like advantage for me and my team. Bizqquit and I spent a lot of time and nerves to make a nice CP, we chose best clan to reach our goals, and we still continue doing our best to get every possible advantage. For haters i can say that prime takes 3-4 hours a day. Suddenly? Hope administration gonna get the meaning of my message. 

• Like 1

Even tho im 100% fan of party exp, we lack atm zones for classes like dagger, summ, scav, destro, tyrant (not best welcome in aoe pt) - thats it for solo farm. EV is good, but its max 60lv. Pet shots would move meele parties to be formed, coz more summs ill occur and they would like to make cooperation with rest classes not welcome in aoe parties like dagger and tyrant, destro, scav, warsmith.
And making game unable to play for some classes makes no sense. Atm top is archer, mage, support, aoe thing. Anyone whos not able to aoe farm is not playable (except archer, coz they exp almost same speed as aoe).

Im not crying bout pet ss or smthing i just hope for future updates to bring more playability to this game. We re private classic, we dont have to go blind road as the official goes, atm u can see how bad they went with their decissions. Check on YouTube their first olympiads. Theres only 1 summoner, few dagger, 0 tyrant seen, bout 1 or 2 destro. Rest is mages, archers, tanks and support. Its like deleting all other classes from game. We deal with this also.

​Tyr / glad / destr for solo exp ? xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

​Tyr / glad / destr for solo exp ? xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

​pls read (learn to read?) 1st before commenting.

2nd, you decreased the chance to drop an item if being killed by creep. Same question, why? Because some newbs complaining about it, right? Because they are stupid and play on bot or quadro-boxing, isnt it? I want to see transformation skills like on off servers, at least without stats, cause it gives nice possibilities. On test server i started a siege and took a castle. After summoning npc "bla bla of light" i noticed that there is NOTHING in the shop, except quick HP pots and that "resist shock" circlet. Once again, wtf? No sp scrolls, no jewels and this is just the half! Tell me the reason to take castle? Better hp/mp regen? In my opinion, you guys are on "one of many random pvp server" path. I understand it like you didnt play on classic, but trying to listen complaining emo-quiters, transforming classic into some sort of interlude. Every, as you say, OP thing i see like advantage for me and my team. Bizqquit and I spent a lot of time and nerves to make a nice CP, we chose best clan for reach our goals, and we still continue doing our best to get every possible advantage. For haters i can say that prime takes 3-4 hours a day. Suddenly? Hope administration gonna get the meaning of my message. 

​no one decreased the chance of droping items when killed by mob, dunno where u heard this.

all the rest you talk about was announced on patch notes. we said there would be none of the items bought with the castle coins and there would be no castle coins. If it sounds more balanced to you to have all the stuff from the coins then i think you are the one on the wrong path of thought.

the reason to take castle is up to the players to find, but if i would be playing the 2 k CP buff would be more then enough for me to go and get it.

so we are on the path to a random PVP server, becuz we remove the stuff that would give big advantage to the higher level/stronger players? not following your point here.

• Like 2

2nd, you decreased the chance to drop an item if being killed by creep. Same question, why? Because some newbs complaining about it, right? Because they are stupid and play on bot or quadro-boxing, isnt it? I want to see transformation skills like on off servers, at least without stats, cause it gives nice possibilities. On test server i started a siege and took a castle. After summoning npc "bla bla of light" i noticed that there is NOTHING in the shop, except quick HP pots and that "resist shock" circlet. Once again, wtf? No sp scrolls, no jewels and this is just the half! Tell me the reason to take castle? Better hp/mp regen? In my opinion, you guys are on "one of many random pvp server" path. I understand it like you didnt play on classic, but trying to listen complaining emo-quiters, transforming classic into some sort of interlude. Every, as you say, OP thing i see like advantage for me and my team. Bizqquit and I spent a lot of time and nerves to make a nice CP, we chose best clan for reach our goals, and we still continue doing our best to get every possible advantage. For haters i can say that prime takes 3-4 hours a day. Suddenly? Hope administration gonna get the meaning of my message. 

​no one decreased the chance of droping items when killed by mob, dunno where u heard this.

all the rest you talk about was announced on patch notes. we said there would be none of the items bought with the castle coins and there would be no castle coins. If it sounds more balanced to you to have all the stuff from the coins then i think you are the one on the wrong path of thought.

the reason to take castle is up to the players to find, but if i would be playing the 2 k CP buff would be more then enough for me to go and get it.

so we are on the path to a random PVP server, becuz we remove the stuff that would give big advantage to the higher level/stronger players? not following your point here.

​It's funny all the basement dwellers in this server think they know what's best for the game because they play 16hrs a day. Thank you for being reasonable and not giving in to the constant qq'ing San0.

​Thank God that's not what this server is about or will ever be.

That's why I play here.

​lol? here i can die +-10 times without any drop. do u think exp loss on a siege is a big advantage for some strong players? i am glad about announce, but i remember here wont be any 2k cp. what remains? u dont get the point that with this online like here, 4 castles is more than enough for the entire server. there wont be any competition with new upcoming farm spots. meaning is that every new cp or clan can easily reach top guys in 2-3 months maximum. so i dont see any op features in this situation.

why do you have to take that exp loss in siege way too serious like that? they want to encourage ppl to join siege, thats all

Stop quoting 30 previous masages, it sux

​Everyone does it, not my fault it's a pain in the ass to remove quotes.

I wish this server would remove reflect/vamp from ranged/skills. 

It literally killed any chance of having melee parties, its a feature no one likes, and was never in the REAL classic l2. 

Any chance of us getting party cubics back? Since you're not going to follow NCSOFTTM's patch notes anymore. 

A blessing of light buff in town would be cool too. 

• Like 1