Sign in to follow this  
iPKu

Status?

We love every single aspect of the game we have right at this moment, changes of what has been written in our minds as unquestionable truth will only damage our experience.

And we are not expecting updates until September, so you better put your expectations aside of 1.5 and more =).

PS: We = FightClub team :) and we are looking to fill our vacant spot in the main team! check the recruitment topics for more info!

• Like 2

We love every single aspect of the game we have right at this moment, changes of what has been written in our minds as unquestionable truth will only damage our experience.

And we are not expecting updates until September, so you better put your expectations aside of 1.5 and more =).

PS: We = FightClub team :) and we are looking to fill our vacant spot in the main team! check the recruitment topics for more info!

​No we dont. Half the classes are not viable. We want real l2. 

https://www.facebook.com/antedeguemon2/videos/1684973268457253/?__mref=message_bubble

Please gms make melee parties great again. 

• Like 1

Cool, l2classic retail is dying.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Lineage2/comments/4fxog8/lineage_2_classic_its_faults_positives_and_the/

Can we please stop being delusional and remove all these shitty GOD changes they left in for classic?

Lets start with vamp rage / reflect damage / beast soul shots / +12 dyes. 

​It's a must. 

Our classic in total got this advantage over Skelth/Innova and precursor Korean crapo that we have possibility to change some aspects of the game.

We should start making rest of the classes playable, adding more hunting zones not only for aoe classes, adding necesary items for other classes to be playable (pet shot) changing some mechanics so other classes dont have such big advantage over another ones (like vampiric skill).

It needs petition.

you guys act like fighters arent worth shit. yes, its true ppl can train a lot here. imo the aggroing of mobs does not happen right. and imo thats the key in all this.

for example, some wannabe tank aka sws or bd makes a train, and aggro's 1 mob wich is crowded by his friendmobs. the whole group of mobs is coming after him, cuz they are social, wich is normal. then other mages start aoe on the mobs, but the mobs are still chasing the wannabe tank. but notice, only 1 mob got aggro skill on him, lets say, 500 aggro points. the others should be chasing the mages instead of that wannabe tank. the real tanks got hate aura for these situations.

so if the server want to change the tides, change this

​this only work in social mobs, try that in dragon valley or loa , you will see the large amount of mobs after the mages if don't have a tanker, sws and bd only make good trains in enchanted valley xD

you guys act like fighters arent worth shit. yes, its true ppl can train a lot here. imo the aggroing of mobs does not happen right. and imo thats the key in all this.

for example, some wannabe tank aka sws or bd makes a train, and aggro's 1 mob wich is crowded by his friendmobs. the whole group of mobs is coming after him, cuz they are social, wich is normal. then other mages start aoe on the mobs, but the mobs are still chasing the wannabe tank. but notice, only 1 mob got aggro skill on him, lets say, 500 aggro points. the others should be chasing the mages instead of that wannabe tank. the real tanks got hate aura for these situations.

​i bet you never try to make big train in DV or LOA....

https://www.facebook.com/antedeguemon2/videos/1684973268457253/?__mref=message_bubble

​You don't need GM's, you need a party leader.

Best pvp parties are melee parties, you guys just don't know how to make em work.

​That's how mobs should work, there are social locations - EV and non social -> DV/Loa

you guys are all a bunch of post ninjas xD the dude asks how server is going and only 2 ppl actualy answered something that could work as a answer for that question xD 

Hey Guys,

How's the sever doing? How's online population?

Any better than skelth ? 

​hi.

all fine. 

whats skelth ^_^

Edited by San0

It's funny how you guys keep saying melee parties are viable when mages have +12 wit from dyes for pretty much no consequence, that alone is enough to make melee not viable. Lets not forget ranged classes have always been more powerful in like every game ever. Are you guys blind to the current trends of group composition?

• Like 1

Best pvp parties are melee parties, you guys just don't know how to make em work.

​Yeah, howd that work out on innova/gk?

Only reason why it works in korea is because you can straight up buy +16 weapon/armor off the pay 2 win shop.

Just because you have a th (in heavy armor with a shield, 10/10 "l2classic") leaching in your cp pulling mobs doesn't mean its good. A tank will always be better. I don't see him single targeting mobs. 

I think you guys are really wanting to be retail or something. Thats why reaver rages over the littlest things like the drake leather skin armor. 

Might as well add a pay 2 win shop like korea then. 

You'd guys rather be nazis, rather than fix the problems retail had. I don't understand your logic.

• Like 1

​Show me those meele parties. Just dont tell me about bows, lol.

1st of all: Theres no pvp party of meeles, coz before meele reach mage/archer party they re dead. It could work with daggers but:
2nd of all: Nobody farm meele character coz not every meele fits to aoe party. Dagger (except ur leacher) is hard to lvl up coz theres no enough locations for solo farm, summoner (yes, hes added to meele chars) can't farm bcoz not enough locations and pet ss = almost nobody play these 2 characters, thats why meele parties dont work.
Later is tyrant that realizes that hes not most welcome in aoe party, wont farm long term aoe party coz they end up at 50lvl when everybody go into CPs, tyrant is not most welcome in CP, coz hs not offering anything in pvp (Glad is there only for LOL ranged stun) thats why Tyrant should be in meele party. Same goes for destro.
All of this is followed by vampiric rage that works perfect on mages but suck on meeles.

Summary: u end on archer vs mage + supports server. With non playable meele characters whats being less and less fun to play.

​Show me those meele parties. Just dont tell me about bows, lol.

1st of all: Theres no pvp party of meeles, coz before meele reach mage/archer party they re dead. It could work with daggers but:
2nd of all: Nobody farm meele character coz not every meele fits to aoe party. Dagger (except ur leacher) is hard to lvl up coz theres no enough locations for solo farm, summoner (yes, hes added to meele chars) can't farm bcoz not enough locations and pet ss = almost nobody play these 2 characters, thats why meele parties dont work.
Later is tyrant that realizes that hes not most welcome in aoe party, wont farm long term aoe party coz they end up at 50lvl when everybody go into CPs, tyrant is not most welcome in CP, coz hs not offering anything in pvp (Glad is there only for LOL ranged stun) thats why Tyrant should be in meele party. Same goes for destro.
All of this is followed by vampiric rage that works perfect on mages but suck on meeles.

Summary: u end on archer vs mage + supports server. With non playable meele characters whats being less and less fun to play.

​youre so negative, thanks to slow update, there are more chances for melee pt compared to innova, you sound like you never pvp with a melee pt before, they have WL and glad with ranged stun, have lion heart or destroyer with passive resist debuffs

there are no such things as "die before reaching mage/archer pt"

only dagger has problem in leveling, serious problems, but if 1 cp accept to help him get high enough, his Hide can turn over the table

Where re they? destro, tyrant, dagger, summoner above lv 60? Farm them up. I can count number of them on 1 hand, and thats not bout nobody wants to play them, thats bout they cant lvl up proper. Location for better farm showed up after 5months from server start, its up till 60lvl, next u need party in loa. Show me those meele parties farming there, i want see this dagger lvling there, im not talking bout leeching in aoe pt.
Read the post proper, im not talking only bout pvp, im talking also bout lvling up, some classes that dont fit 100% aoe pt are non playable, thats the point of this post.
Lol, some ppl re so blind at forums. Im ending the discussion here, its not right topic, and not right ppl knowledge replying.

Where re they? destro, tyrant, dagger, summoner above lv 60? Farm them up. I can count number of them on 1 hand, and thats not bout nobody wants to play them, thats bout they cant lvl up proper. Location for better farm showed up after 5months from server start, its up till 60lvl, next u need party in loa. Show me those meele parties farming there, i want see this dagger lvling there, im not talking bout leeching in aoe pt.
Read the post proper, im not talking only bout pvp, im talking also bout lvling up, some classes that dont fit 100% aoe pt are non playable, thats the point of this post.
Lol, some ppl re so blind at forums. Im ending the discussion here, its not right topic, and not right ppl knowledge replying.

​your knowledge is insufficient for this topic also 

I call innocence, but I believe that many of those who commented here do not have it, but I wonder why even discuss stability, resources or Lineage 2 features that are unbalanced.
My friends, Lineage 2 was never balanced, it has never been done that way, and would be unable or why the Classic being. Those who invest time, money, dedication to the game, regardless of which server plays knows that is submissive to this system. The problem is that however much it may be defective his structure, Lineage 2 Classic is still one of the best games to be played the genre, otherwise would not do so successfully. I am part of the group is very disappointed with the game constraints imposed by the characteristics and the same characteristics reflected in possives classes restriction be played, but what is left to do is two things, correct what is still wrong, based on officer, and customize the server based on the fact it is a PRIVATE. By the way the latter would have to be taken with great caution.

​your knowledge is insufficient for this topic also 

​# Kosmos_VN 

I hope that your posts do not reflect their level of intelligence, I do not understand what would be the need to respond to topics with such pathetic answers.

too lazy to write respond

in short, on one hand, this is a game that base on numbers, other hand, its about ideas, ideas become concepts, concepts to strategies and propose, and we, like others, trying to get it working, smooth or still struggling, then come the implement of other strategies, etc. 

in deed, if someone cant take criticisms, then should stay in kindergarten.  

​the funny point is that every of this named classes are one of the highest lvl players on server (65/64 etc).

and its not about that melee parties arent possible. Its mainly they arent formed that much (dunno why, since they are still fast killers in DV/LoA)

​the funny point is that every of this named classes are one of the highest lvl players on server (65/64 etc).

​Top leachers :kek: