San0

Classic Club preliminary 2.0 patch notes.

this kind of information about this type of changes will not be given before the update is ready cuz the implement of it or not will start right away interfeering with the market of the server.

Hello. We doesn't forget about 2.0. We are working as fast as we can. We know that everyone waiting it and trying to make it fast, but make everything we need to make.

​Koll do patch slowly but make to working 100% without bugs :)

PLS add skills for EE  Trance , Greater Group Heal , Mana Burn , Major Heal in this state is useless!!!!

​Why would they give Major Heal to EE when Greater Heal has the old effects? 

Skill 1217 29.jpgGreater Heal   29   active   114   0   2400000   600   -   Restores the target's HP with 720 Power.

Above is the final lvl for this skill for EE/SE, at 74.

And below is the final lvl for this skill for Bishop, at 74:

Skill 1217 33.jpgGreater Heal   33   active   120   0   2000000   600   -   Restores the target's HP with 755 Power.

I would rather suggest you remove Skill 1550 1.jpg Mass Cure Poison from Shillien Saint because it's a waste of SP and it only removes poison, while Skill 1551 1.jpg Mass Purify is better and removes poison, bleed, petrification and paralysis. 

And I still encourage the devs to introduce some sort of mana management system for support robes (not mp elixirs/pots) but either a passive or an active, and I'm not referring to Skill 1430 1.jpg Invocation. Or, rework Invocation in such a manner that it gives less mp, but you can still move and the effect is cancelled if you're hit, and lower the cooldown. You can use it more often and it would help you not to sit all the time for mana. Or bring those low/med mana herbs I've been mentioning everywhere on this forum. :) 

Either  I am going crazy and imagining that I'm posting or you are deleting my posts or this forum is screwed up. o_O

Seems it's the latter one. :D

our lovely forum from time to time goes bananas, and the posts have some delay, you have to stay on the topic for couple of minutes and then you will get notification about new posts.

our lovely forum from time to time goes bananas, and the posts have some delay, you have to stay on the topic for couple of minutes and then you will get notification about new posts.

​even then ->sometimes<- it doesnt work (at least for me), when i click "show new replies" nothing happens

Everything Seems ok but the +5 Dye Cap is Pure Bullsh1t.

And using the SA as excuse is pure Illogical because SA is way weaker on Classic.

Originally on OFF 2.0+ Classic it is still +12. Changing it is meaningless and can fuck up the Game Balance.

might of haven for prophet will be hit only undead or everyone?

might of heaven generally works on every mob/player

And using the SA as excuse is pure Illogical because SA is way weaker on Classic.

Originally on OFF 2.0+ Classic it is still +12. Changing it is meaningless and can fuck up the Game Balance.

​Totally agree, for example, acumen SA in old l2 gave 15% casting speed, while now if i am not mistaken, at max lvl (13) gives 6.65%, just lol (and no, the weight limit dont compensate at all), limit to +5 will only break the balance, ncsoft alrdy gave compensation for those classes where +15 is not as good as in other classes via skills, is just dumb cap it as +5 but implement rushes in melees, shadow step and many others balance givers.

​Totally agree, for example, acumen SA in old l2 gave 15% casting speed, while now if i am not mistaken, at max lvl (13) gives 6.65%, just lol (and no, the weight limit dont compensate at all), limit to +5 will only break the balance, ncsoft alrdy gave compensation for those classes where +15 is not as good as in other classes via skills, is just dumb cap it as +5 but implement rushes in melees, shadow step and many others balance givers.

This is new passive skills. So Elf mage will have +13% cast speed ( with passive ) + 6.5% cast speed ( with SA ) = 19.5% cast speed.

Edited by Koll

This is new passive skills. So Elf mage will have +13% cast speed ( with passive ) + 6.5% cast speed ( with SA ) = 19.5% cast speed.

​Hahahahaha

PVP Balance

​Yes, however. Cov/Pow/Pof are nerfed to hell. 

They will not have the same stats are original l2. 

NCSOFT decided to change the balance of the game from whoever has a prof wins pvp, to a more balanced approach.

So they they nerfed profs to hell, and kept in +12 dyes. (Not everyone will have COV in pvp, but everyone can have +12 dyes)

Not only does this make your gameplay/style dynamic on how you want your character to be, but it also makes it so a person without COV has a chance to keep up with a player who has COV in pvp.

-----------------

PVE Balance

Not only does this affect PVP, but this effects PVE aswell.

Do you really think that a new player will be able to catch up to veterans without +12 dyes?

I just made 2 characters from scratch in november, and I'll tell you now. I probably would of stopped playing them if it wasnt for the +12 dye power spike. It makes gameplay not as stale from previous servers i've been on, and I've been playing l2 for years now. +12 DYES ARE FUN!

Players have been farming with +12 dyes for a year+ now.

This is going to severely hurt new players a lot more than you think.

-----------------

Compensation??

If you are going to take this approach and remove +12 dyes. I would like free dye removal, and free giran store dyes for a month.

I have multiple characters with +12 dye stats, and it will take millions of adena to switch their dyes.

God, I can just sense the frustration of someone who farmed 30x +4 stat -4 stat dyes.

-----------------

Thoughts

I don't think you guys realize what you are doing with this gameplay change. 

I think you are rationalizing it by, "Oh well there are (really bad) SAs in the game now! Time to remove +12 dyes!"

NCSOFT balanced dyes with the WIT nerf and DEX buff. Stop trying to make it something its not.

-----------------

Personal

I might seriously quit over this change depending how bad my character gets post 2.0 compared to right now. This change is VERY demotivating, I could stand the waiting a year+ for beast shots. But this is getting ridiculous. I might as well play an interlude server. 

WIT is already taking a significant nerf. Now I cant have +12 dyes.

You're shitting on my character. Literally. NCSOFT nerfed WIT already. Stop the over-nerfs. 

Fighters love +12 str dyes.

Mages love +12 wit dyes,

I even chose my class based off of the +12 dye system, when I first started playing here.

Just deal with it. This was one of my initial appeals to playing on the classic server. Something NEW and EXCITING! 

I really hope everyone reads this whole post. Even if it is a wall of text.

• Like 1

​And using the SA as excuse is pure Illogical because SA is way weaker on Classic.

I even chose my class based off of the +12 dye system, when I first started playing here.

​choosing class depending on +12 dye system, its summoner 

but now seriously, we dont know how it will change gameplay, and it would need testing to see how it goes, personally i am for change, but its because i am just selfish in this case and i wont be using +12 dyes anyway, so  i wouldnt count my vote into consideration, thing which is rlly annoying on +12 wit is mages critting every 2-3 spells

PVP Balance

NCSOFT decided to change the balance of the game from whoever has a prof wins pvp, to a more balanced approach.

So they they nerfed profs to hell, and kept in +12 dyes. (Not everyone will have COV in pvp, but everyone can have +12 dyes)

Not only does this make your gameplay/style dynamic on how you want your character to be, but it also makes it so a person without COV has a chance to keep up with a player who has COV in pvp.

-----------------

PVE Balance

Do you really think that a new player will be able to catch up to veterans without +12 dyes?

I just made 2 characters from scratch in november, and I'll tell you now. I probably would of stopped playing them if it wasnt for the +12 dye power spike. It makes gameplay not as stale from previous servers i've been on, and I've been playing l2 for years now. +12 DYES ARE FUN!

-----------------

Compensation??

If you are going to take this approach and remove +12 dyes. I would like free dye removal, and free giran store dyes for a month.

I have multiple characters with +12 dye stats, and it will take millions of adena to switch their dyes.

God, I can just sense the frustration of someone who farmed 30x +4 stat -4 stat dyes.

-----------------

Thoughts

I think you are rationalizing it by, "Oh well there are (really bad) SAs in the game now! Time to remove +12 dyes!"

NCSOFT balanced dyes with the WIT nerf and DEX buff. Stop trying to make it something its not.

-----------------

Personal

I might seriously quit over this change depending how bad my character gets post 2.0 compared to right now. This change is VERY demotivating, I could stand the waiting a year+ for beast shots. But this is getting ridiculous. I might as well play an interlude server. 

You're shitting on my character. Literally. NCSOFT nerfed WIT already. Stop the over-nerfs. 

Mages love +12 wit dyes,

Just deal with it. This was one of my initial appeals to playing on the classic server. Something NEW and EXCITING! 

​Ive read ur spam, I dont agree with most of points. If u wanna quit just quit already, too much crying from u every post. I bet 90% of forum community would feel big relief. They guy whoi cares the most about dye change is summoner. Cool story

PVP Balance

-----------------

PVE Balance

-----------------

Compensation??

-----------------

Thoughts

-----------------

Personal

Mages love +12 wit dyes,

​Ive read ur spam, I dont agree with most of points. If u wanna quit just quit already, too much crying from u every post. I bet 90% of forum community would feel big relief. They guy whoi cares the most about dye change is summoner. Cool story

​Disagree, gfbot is one of my favorite forum members here, I throughly enjoy reading his posts, he always manages to write things in a way that makes you think summoners are Jews and devs are nazis. I always read his arguments and I think to myself 'well he has a point' but then I realize it's gfbot so everything's 500% exaggerated. 

Summoner is the only custom buffed class on our server. Yet this guy is constantly crying on forum 

Summoner is the only custom buffed class on our server. Yet this guy is constantly crying on forum 

​Well that's just thing that he does. Everything in nature has it's rules - bees pollinate the flowers, beavers build dams, birds chirp and gfbot complains about state of summoners in this forum.