San0

Classic Club preliminary 2.0 patch notes.

If you implement the Daily Reward system, don't add shots as a reward because it will fuck up dwarves.

You could tweak that passive for mystics a bit: giving some mp regen for healers and supports instead of magic critical.

If my mind worth something I would say that 100% y need to do dye +5 max, second no CP pots 100%, and about runes and RB, Common guys FIX it everybody farming here rb with runing around party, all bosses to SLOW so they dont hit tank at all just trailing him. It's easy to fix boost all bosses MS=move speed to 250 and done all ppl will start to farm RB as it should to be farmed! Ty San0 for your work!!!! WIsh y all good.

Oh yea and I forgot to ask San0 can y please add inforamtion about runes cos I dont know what kind of runes will be and what the maximum lvl of runes will be ?

Rift was actually pretty nice for new people around lvl 40-46 , you can get 10% on your quest everyday and few good rewards (EWC or that 32KK exp item with luck), that would be a very nice way to keep helping "newbies", why are you not considering it ?

+you can pvp/ get pked in there too ! 

1) Cloak of Light and Cloak of Darkness.

• Add cloaks to all of the castles
  • Remove stats

2) Daily reward system.

• Items not tradable
  • Only consumables as a reward and nothing more. Not enchants not anything else

3) Macro icon showing the skill icon instead.

• I don't even understand why this thing is debatable. I don't really care how an icon will look. Nevertheless i prefer it as it is

4) PVP zone events.

• That would be nice i guess but not very often. 1-2 times per month
  • The rewards must be very specific and not spam pickup for everyone lots of things...

5) CP Potions on grocery.

• NO NO NO NO NO NO

​+1

+1

pretty much anything that is some kind of instance we will not have almost for sure.

​Really respect your stance on this. Lineage 2 is an open world PvP game not some daily quest Kamaloka solo crap. 

I think should also remove 3rd Classes Mounts, they look kinda dumb, like straight out from GoD and don't really fit L2. Same as transformations, basically.

-no rush for Destro

-no CP pots

-get back VR on chance or rework reflect damge as old version, where VR work only for melee

-100% u must fix bugging RB or dont add patch 2.0

-no rush for Destro

-no CP pots

-get back VR on chance or rework reflect damge as old version, where VR work only for melee

-100% u must fix bugging RB or dont add patch 2.0

​Agree, about RB i dotn care, just make that mini rbs with some max range to pull and they port back or smth. Also :

- Fix skills to work same as on off (mental shield, resist shock, switch, trick, fear, Fatal counter, Lightning strike(?)) I think that smth is wrong with these skils

Rush is a 3 job skill. We dont know anything yet about how the balance of classes will be with all the incoming skills of 2.0. Assuming that "Titan will not be able to compete and therefore needs a boost" is an assumption that no one can prove yet

• Like 1

I researched before asking and if there is an answer, I apologize. As for the upgrade to version 2.0, I have only 1 questioning: When? Any prevision?

• Like 1

I researched before asking and if there is an answer, I apologize. As for the upgrade to version 2.0, I have only 1 questioning: When? Any prevision?

should be something around december/january, ppl expect it something before christmas holidays, but it all depends how implementing/testing/fixing goes​

The longer it takes, the better and more smooth it will be on updating.

Our server never made mistakes with updates, they came late, but always well polished, with minor bugs.

i agree. but really for a long long time no news of the of completion stage. I'm waiting for the test server to see whether  it is necessary to continue to play

Hello. We doesn't forget about 2.0. We are working as fast as we can. We know that everyone waiting it and trying to make it fast, but make everything we need to make.

• Like 1