San0

Classic Club preliminary 2.0 patch notes.

PLS add skills for EE  Trance , Greater Group Heal , Mana Burn , Major Heal in this state is useless!!!!

​Why would they give Major Heal to EE when Greater Heal has the old effects? 

Skill 1217 29.jpgGreater Heal   29   active   114   0   2400000   600   -   Restores the target's HP with 720 Power.

Above is the final lvl for this skill for EE/SE, at 74.

And below is the final lvl for this skill for Bishop, at 74:

Skill 1217 33.jpgGreater Heal   33   active   120   0   2000000   600   -   Restores the target's HP with 755 Power.

I would rather suggest you remove Skill 1550 1.jpg Mass Cure Poison from Shillien Saint because it's a waste of SP and it only removes poison, while Skill 1551 1.jpg Mass Purify is better and removes poison, bleed, petrification and paralysis. 

And I still encourage the devs to introduce some sort of mana management system for support robes (not mp elixirs/pots) but either a passive or an active, and I'm not referring to Skill 1430 1.jpg Invocation. Or, rework Invocation in such a manner that it gives less mp, but you can still move and the effect is cancelled if you're hit, and lower the cooldown. You can use it more often and it would help you not to sit all the time for mana. Or bring those low/med mana herbs I've been mentioning everywhere on this forum. :) 

​Umm Mass Cure Poison also a skill for EEs, except they don't have the Mass Purify to compensate, just another overpriced heal with poison/bleed removal :( Been playing since C4 and I don't think I've ever experienced a situation where I'd have to remove bleed/poison on multiple members so quickly I'd use this 200 MP skill (I think it was added  this skill like at Hellbound where it made a bit of sense since kamalol zerks had that OP bleed which allowed him to make some combo, but it was useless ever since).

It really feels like NCsoft wanted CPs to ditch EEs because they didn't like people using the Party Recall :D Really only nice thing they get that others don't is that Cleanse which also heals and recharges, but it's on level 80 which nobody is ever going to get and it's 20 minutes reuse. So I don't really think that asking for Trance is too much...

so crazy sh t is written here...=) 

"I chose my class based off of the +12 dye".

dude, it is that moment when you should choose "shift+delete".

PLS add skills for EE  Trance , Greater Group Heal , Mana Burn , Major Heal in this state is useless!!!!

​Why would they give Major Heal to EE when Greater Heal has the old effects? 

Skill 1217 29.jpgGreater Heal   29   active   114   0   2400000   600   -   Restores the target's HP with 720 Power.

Above is the final lvl for this skill for EE/SE, at 74.

And below is the final lvl for this skill for Bishop, at 74:

Skill 1217 33.jpgGreater Heal   33   active   120   0   2000000   600   -   Restores the target's HP with 755 Power.

I would rather suggest you remove Skill 1550 1.jpg Mass Cure Poison from Shillien Saint because it's a waste of SP and it only removes poison, while Skill 1551 1.jpg Mass Purify is better and removes poison, bleed, petrification and paralysis. 

And I still encourage the devs to introduce some sort of mana management system for support robes (not mp elixirs/pots) but either a passive or an active, and I'm not referring to Skill 1430 1.jpg Invocation. Or, rework Invocation in such a manner that it gives less mp, but you can still move and the effect is cancelled if you're hit, and lower the cooldown. You can use it more often and it would help you not to sit all the time for mana. Or bring those low/med mana herbs I've been mentioning everywhere on this forum. :) 

​Umm Mass Cure Poison also a skill for EEs, except they don't have the Mass Purify to compensate, just another overpriced heal with poison/bleed removal :( Been playing since C4 and I don't think I've ever experienced a situation where I'd have to remove bleed/poison on multiple members so quickly I'd use this 200 MP skill (I think it was added  this skill like at Hellbound where it made a bit of sense since kamalol zerks had that OP bleed which allowed him to make some combo, but it was useless ever since).

It really feels like NCsoft wanted CPs to ditch EEs because they didn't like people using the Party Recall :D Really only nice thing they get that others don't is that Cleanse which also heals and recharges, but it's on level 80 which nobody is ever going to get and it's 20 minutes reuse. So I don't really think that asking for Trance is too much...

​gracia final, training 30-50 chimeras, that mass cleanse bleed could save u from wipe out :D but i cannot imagine other situations where that would be important skill

What mass cleanse are you two referring to? Mass cure poison only removes poison...

Edit: oh, you're referring to Mass Vitalize Skill 1552 1.jpg. Well, then the chimera reason is the only one that I think of too.

Mass cure poison is useless for SE since he has Mass purify.

For EE it could be useful and a cheaper version of vitalize. 

What mass cleanse are you two referring to? Mass cure poison only removes poison...

Edit: oh, you're referring to Mass Vitalize Skill 1552 1.jpg. Well, then the chimera reason is the only one that I think of too.

​its cheaper than mass vitalize, but mass vitalize cleanse bleed and heals party members as well, considering how fast was normal vitalize casting, this might be as well fast casting mass skill, so learning mass cures poison has no use at all except wasting SP

​I know I'm super biased in this as I'm EE myself, but what if... EE's Mass Vitalize had a certain chance to remove any debuff? Like a Mass Cleanse as you said... Just with a small chance.

Sounds good to me at least 24.gif

Yea also add blessed beast spiritshots, blessed soulshots, bluff, blinding blow, fear to nukers, pain of sagi to pr etc. I like custom servers! -_-

Yea also add blessed beast spiritshots, blessed soulshots, bluff, blinding blow, fear to nukers, pain of sagi to pr etc. I like custom servers! -_-

​Found the guy not playing EE!

...I mean it wasn't that much hard to find y'know... Cause y'know :(

I played ee on many servers, here also, you can even see it in my movie in funny moments part. This class is made mainly for mana management, not for cleansing all debufs. I admit it miss a tool here to manage mana well but it gets mana gain and boe on 2.0 so all is fine

I played ee on many servers, here also, you can even see it in my movie in funny moments part. This class is made mainly for mana management, not for cleansing all debufs. I admit it miss a tool here to manage mana well but it gets mana gain and boe on 2.0 so all is fine

​Yeah, but SE is getting Mana Gain as well, it's not like EE will have any advantage here, especially since SE is getting a mass Para cleanse. And to be completely honest, I feel like Lord of Vampires will get more usage here as well. I don't really think there can be any question that EE is pulling a short straw here.

You may say, "why not reroll", well I won't because I'm diehard, but I really believe EEs are not being treated 100% fairly here :(

SE has worse mana management, instead he gets purify stigma, root, some nice meele bufs + emp. EE has pr, much stronger rez, clarity resist shock - when stuns are rly powerfull, gets rly powerful mana tool BOE + too bad there are no conversion weapons, it would be even stronger. As i said EE is typical mana management class. Lord of Vampires will be waste of SP here if vamp effect isnt going to change from what we have right now. Who need meele auto atack vamp here? Classic rely a lot on mana. Thast why Orfens are so powerfull. Ull see, ee with boe will be treasure for its party. Look what happens now. Many pvps end fast cos of lack of mana on bish or dds. For example when my party pvped vs rok mages, we could stay for not more than 1 min. After 1 min passed, bish was already out of mp, ee was boxed and pvp was over for us because of lack of heal. What do you think, why Soil is complaining about siege flags instant resp? Because he has clan with many meele chars, and they become useless when they run out of mana if pvp lasts too long because ppl keep coming back from flags, many of Vig partys become useless in terms of DPS. BOE is MUCH MUCH BETTER than lord of vampire, even if lord of vampire works same as on offi. If i try hard i can find 1 unfair thing about ee/se tho. EE has removed trance, but SE keeps root. Anyway for archer pt EE always gonna be better than SE, even without BOE (ask AwakenDemon, he knows smth about it :D). Mages still gonna prefer to have EE in setup and just box SE for emp. Its only meeles who might consider SE over EE because of rly powerful stigma (which ppl underestimate here and dont make use of it for some reason) and root which also helps meeles a lot in pvp plus they can manage without resist shock pretty well because many meele classes have resist stun self bufs, and if they feel the need they can box ee just for bufs oop/pr, same as mages do with SE.

Overall i think EE is more demanded class in most of partys/situations on our server so i wouldnt say EE is worse than SE.

Guys, will be the mammon's itroduced in 2.0? I mean the possibility to change any of your mid c grade to another one(for free)?

There wont be mammon or catacumbs. Tho i saw some info about trading weapons- but it was more like upgrading c grade into b grade etc. Couldnt find any info about it but there must be some mistake on l2wiki because, l2wiki says you can upgrade emi into bop for free- sounds imposiblem for me.

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Kusto

Im really interested more into shot power stuff and would like to have some info source how is the calculations made. Because if A grade +3 is worse than C grade +16 is quite strange.

Its not sure yet we are going to have this feature. I asked San0 multiple times but he didnt want to answer. How its calculated? i think its like this:
With + 0 weapon dmg is counted this way:  main dmg +100% * main dmg(soulshot bonus) = main dmg *200% You hit exacly 2x stronger with shots than without shots. Then probably on 2.0 with +16 weapon you will do dmg using this formula:  main dmg  + (100%+ 16(enchant of weapon)*0,7%(soulshot bonus per enchant)*main dmg= main dmg + main dmg *111,2%= main dmg *211,2%. So 2.0 saviors dmg/current dmg = main dmg*211,2%/main dmg*200% = 1,056 ---> you will hit 5,6% stronger with soulshot bonused +16 weapon than without this feature. If it works like this the bonus isnt going to be so big difference and i think a grade weapon++ with 15 more m atk would still be better choice than homu +16. You have to remember than 2.0 probably brings boost for EWC/EWD but only for p atk, so emis ++ are most likely going to have more p atk than now on 1.5 so it will be hard to make B/A grade bow with higher p atk than emi +16 that would also compensate this 5,6% dmg bonus, and overall would be betetr than emi +16

I would consider this bonus worth attention mostly on daggers or glads cos they have high skill power and p atk doesnt scale taht well for them ( not talking about glad aoe skils).

edit. There is possibility they will just add this enchant bonus to final dmg like +0 weapon does fina dmg *1 and +16 weapon does final dmg * 111,2% so you would actually hit 11,2% stronger than now. Bit I believe its calculated as i explained in upper part of post (5,6%)

Considering bows. Lets talk about bows with slow atk speed.

Emi + 16 on 2.0 official server has 323 +3*8+13*16 = 555 p atk + 5,6% final dmg soulshot bonus

Carnage Bow + 8 = 440+3*8+5*16 = 544 p atk + 2,8% final dmg soulshot bonus.

I would take emi +16 over carnage +8 and i guess carnage +8 is much harder to make ;)

homu +12 vs Sword of miracles +4

Homu +12 on 2.0 official server has 101+3*3+9*6 = 164 m atk + 4,2% final dmg spiritshot bonus

SoM +4 = 152 + 3*3+1*6= 167 m atk + 1,4% final dmg bonus

In this case Also homu +12 looks better than som +4 (but they are almost same)

• Like 1

Trading to higher grade weapons always been for aa (as i remember) in c3-c4. I'm exactly curious about trade of the same level of middle c. Especially of DC>>Homa trade. That will drop mage weapons prices about 2 times.

Vitalize could be a nice group heal if enchanted for cost + clarity + powa + songs.

SE has powi which is rather good for melee with that +10% speed boost.

Vitalize could be a nice group heal if enchanted for cost + clarity + powa + songs.

​i doubt any melee pt would prefer powi over cov or vop, i can imagine giving it to dagger, but there is no point to give that to other classes

​i doubt any melee pt would prefer powi over cov or vop, i can imagine giving it to dagger, but there is no point to give that to other classes

​Destros are hot contenders too

​Destros are hot contenders too

​dont think so, they would profit much more from cov than powi (being more tanky is much better than being a bit faster)

It all depends on situation. Anything could be useful if you know how to make yourself survive. You just need to invest time and adena in skill enchanting and good items.

I remember back in the day (2011) when I was a cardinal in my team and I received like 20 codexes to enchant my heals and some passives. That +20 major heal :x

It's such a shame GoD came with the 4th class. It was too big of a change. Eh, maybe lineage 3 will be like its should. I really don't like that lineage eternal. Seems a crappy diablo copy with something different here and there.

I find Lord of Vampires skill pretty useless if VR effect is "chance trigger". In this situation I would make it a 5-15 min buff with somewhat lowered VR effect. 

As I can see COV/VOP are more of an offensive buff since they give p/m atk and casting/atk spd and crit. POF is more of a defensive buff, good for tanks. Powi is good for melee, daggers mostly, but one can experiment with other classes. Powa is undoubtedly for mages (man I remember back in C4 when EE had powa on him/her and Recharge worked on recharges also; full mana in 1min or so).