Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Baium farm on 2.0

right now i'm more interested in the sieges of this week.

i already know wich ally is going to claim all the epics anyway :v

​its simple, who has good online all day long.

interesting when people will understand that vig ally all the time have more online then perkunas.

interesting when people will understand that vig ally all the time have more online then perkunas.

the last sentence made me laugh quite a bit, especially when u see them dying at ABG against even party numbers, and then coming back with full ally and some more. priceless 108.gif

don't worry thou, even if they won't get epics, at least they will always have their beloved zerg of minions for sieges.

i hope that they leveled up a bit from the last giran bridge carnage siege thou, since this weekend there might be some funny surprises :v

• Like 1

the last sentence made me laugh quite a bit, especially when u see them dying at ABG against even party numbers, and then coming back with full ally and some more. priceless 108.gif

don't worry thou, even if they won't get epics, at least they will always have their beloved zerg of minions for sieges.

i hope that they leveled up a bit from the last giran bridge carnage siege thou, since this weekend there might be some funny surprises :v

​i lvled up last night, does it count?

playing ping pong with me between threads, aren't you? :v

it counts anyway. i leveled up too.

tenor.gif

​problem? so far u are losing to me in this set

​i dont even know if there is sense to prove u something.

everyday in abg vig ally are more then perkunas, its a fact. just now vig ally took orfen and aq because were 3-4 times more then us.

we dont cry, we play. yestarday was good pvp.

dont know who u are, but stop talking bullsh1t like a little child.

everyday in abg vig ally are more then perkunas, its a fact. just now vig ally took orfen and aq because were 3-4 times more then us.

​True people should chill with that "Wtf Perkunas 300 cc +++ vigilance all lvl 74 +++ bla bla bla"
Both sides doing their best  we allrdy got some nice mass pvp + if perks get a few levels its gonna be more fun 
Chill tits Enjoy game

• Like 1

​Maybe it looks good from one perspective, from other, because of our "same prime" activity, we have so many ppl online that we dont have where to farm all. SOunds funny but thats how it goes :D 

Still, we will see sieges who is more. Epics dont proove anything, there are CPs who dont have epic chars.

Now about baium, i still think that it will be hard for both sides, too much fighters in server :D 

​Maybe it looks good from one perspective, from other, because of our "same prime" activity, we have so many ppl online that we dont have where to farm all. SOunds funny but thats how it goes :D 

Still, we will see sieges who is more. Epics dont proove anything, there are CPs who dont have epic chars.

Now about baium, i still think that it will be hard for both sides, too much fighters in server :D 

​u dont know the main problems with the baium farm, but its another story.

it doesnt matter how many people each side has, it depends on how much they play. on official server they dont even take parties with 3-6h prime in top ally, because they dont have the chance to be on the same level with those who have 8-16h primes.

there is place for everybody on farm, its just your ally doesnt have players who can farm something else then ABG.

have fun doing baium with no +12 dyes

​Why do you even care about those dyes tho? I thought summoners were the class that benefits from this change the most.

kill speed in solo pve is a lot faster with +12 dyes as a summoner. (every +4 str = 200 patk)

since we will kill slower, we will use more beast shots (if/when we finally get them), since we cant assist our summon as much anymore.

beast shots are insanely expensive

+12 dyes open up a lot of build paths for summoners. I can go +12 dex and use a dagger, +12 str and use bow or duals. +12 con/men and just heal my summon.

Without +12 dyes, I might as well be playing on an interlude server where beast shots only cost 24a each.

​Why do you even care about those dyes tho? I thought summoners were the class that benefits from this change the most.

kill speed in solo pve is a lot faster with +12 dyes as a summoner. (every +4 str = 200 patk)

since we will kill slower, we will use more beast shots (if/when we finally get them), since we cant assist our summon as much anymore.

+12 dyes open up a lot of build paths for summoners. I can go +12 dex and use a dagger, +12 str and use bow or duals. +12 con/men and just heal my summon.

Without +12 dyes, I might as well be playing on an interlude server where beast shots only cost 24a each.

​contradicting yourself much?

http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/stat

STRDE FighterHuman FighterElf FighterOrc FighterDwarf FighterDE MageHuman MageElf MageOrc Mage  

48% PAtk8% PAtk7% PAtk8% PAtk8% PAtk6% PAtk6% PAtk6% PAtk6% PAtk

82a872c0c10e764e75c4ea730ef1df35.jpg

Now I'm trully enlightened, now I finally awakened and realized that every change is meant to harm summoners here xD