SOiL

Enough

​I write about the point of epic and he tell us Eternal Rats, not the weapons +

​I guess that mark "Eternal Rats" has sth to do with politics on the server kindal ong time ago... AFAIK Vigi had some kind of deals with ES back in time but as a return you joined their enemies instead (UQ)... I think its simple as that, they could feel betrayed. 

​In that time they dont accept "unique" like my pple (unique come to me, they join to me) because in other time they come from "perkunas", and when unique separate in 2, they accept the part of unique they hate jajaja, its ok, i like the "moral honor" in this game.

• Like 1

All these demons staffs and homus +10 +12 in auction, ye.. people are OE weapons and selling them, yes? Right.. with 50% of the money that server is keeping. With a lil help of admins ofc, I guess 70% of the server knows that. Even on official that EWC's are at luxury, people don't have so many OE weapons so lets not hide behind our finger. 
Fuck that, it's not like pay to win we all know this. I gave like 20 euro in start of server and look where I'm, with friends that didn't donate either. 
But, these days we lost few AQ's and this started cause of her weird bugs and respawn time, one time respawned 22:00, other time respawned exactly after siege (which is not random) and ofc our enemies grab her, well chances I say. Like the 2/3 AQ rings they had, while we made like 12/40 or smth like this with max lvls 41 and restarted the higher lvls.
Today core spawn should start after 07:00 and core spawned 06:55-06:58 which means before even window starts, and its window is 23h? Well.. I can't say are chances again.. Always core spawns in first 6h while it has 23h, I guess why and ofc it gave the ring while we had 15-20% chances with max lvls 51. We played a lot with these bought chars/bot chars/OE bought items without saying anything at all,even rezqquit is a bought char (Your ally leader don't have the balls to lvl up even a char) we gave you fun, we gave power to the server. One party of my alliance, were fighting in loa (as always does) and after fight they were farming a bit until war comes again, Kse went there and told them they were botting. So they get banned, they couldn't unban 3 of their chars cause they were already banned again. Well alright this, but i'm coming here to say, imxo-salaras they were unbanned 3 times.
This is why you said you gonna take epics back again, getting help on time? eh.. I said i'm gonna stop posting, which actually I did, but this, I didn't want to see something like this. Now I get why noobix was deleting my post, and not punishing the perkuminions that flaming, was trying to make a bit better the CS's and all you could do is this. 
Well now you gonna have a good project to show in twich. noobix put those flags in your ass, hope you will have fun.
Don't consider this as a victory, i'm sure you gonna say that, we gonna take all epics all castles yeaaa.. nah if my folks start quiting 1b1 you won't be ally anymore with EternalRats and ofc CS will be like 150v70 until 2.0 comes, which 2.0 will come arround summer at the best. (Still server got bugs like daggers can use switch with bow, but we won't change anything before 2.0)

Good luck people 

​#TimeForDrama

Of course I won't consider this as victory mister Soil, this was so pathetic that it actually upset me. 

What's most disturbing is you thinking that your ally is nothing without you, I know there are leaders who will pull the strings for sieges better then you and will achieve more then you could ever.

An advisor of mine said to me today "In DarkLegion everyone fights against Perkunas, In our ally everyone fights for Perkunas" So with or without soil same show from 2015 will continue, with or without vigilance nothing will change.

AwakenDemon is time to put your pants on,  you know who's next ;), now this should be a real fight elfs will write novels about). 

PS: You have recieved 6500 dmg from D4re. I loved it man) can't wait for reflect song ^_^. 

• Like 4

It's easy to find in logs who and how enchant this weapons. If it's not done - thats obviously for someone's interests.

now this should be a real fight elfs will write novels about). 

​nah dude, sorry to burst your bubble, but we dont have time to write novels about this kind of sh1t

• Like 2

Of course I won't consider this as victory mister Soil, this was so pathetic that it actually upset me. 

What's most disturbing is you thinking that your ally is nothing without you, I know there are leaders who will pull the strings for sieges better then you and will achieve more then you could ever.

An advisor of mine said to me today "In DarkLegion everyone fights against Perkunas, In our ally everyone fights for Perkunas" So with or without soil same show from 2015 will continue, with or without vigilance nothing will change.

AwakenDemon is time to put your pants on,  you know who's next ;), now this should be a real fight elfs will write novels about). 

PS: You have recieved 6500 dmg from D4re. I loved it man) can't wait for reflect song ^_^. 

​if that damage kill you reflect dont work 

• Like 1

​same with fishfood pt in your ally, hes pt has some ppl with 2+ bans.
PS agree about demon staffs, it's kinda strange that only demon staffs are+++
PSS i have 200 warning pts

​Nobody in my party has 2+ bans, what you talking about lol

​thats why RobFord (EE) and UroxBP (BP) are on banlist?

​yeah that's how it works, when you're banned you go on the banned list. Those chars are still banned and not a single person has any proof we were "botting" you nerds just cryed all day until kse made up some shit. Koll told me sano and some other guy watched us for a few days but nothing happened until kse showed up for 2 mins and banned us. The video really is priceless, I guess i'll just make some shit up and cry a bunch until you get banned too.

I'll answer you why people were joining Vigilance, except that 2-3 months were farming epics. Vig was the only clan that were always fighting perkunas with balls and not like pussy-style ES. You making restarts in loa and relogging in our train to kill us, was so lame. It was a funny twitch drom tivii watching him dying of boring, the most funny was that you restarted before heart and when I soed you friendinvited me with your camera to see if im online bwahahahaha! Yes someone will be leader for sure, game has to go on..

Btw no, I didnt do this cause you're 70+, you're 70+ 2 months now.. I did this cause i saw something that it cant be without any stuff touch it, I saw an epic boss spawing before it should spawn. I mean it has standard time and random time and it spawned before random time starts which ofc drive me crazy. 

About OE demons staffs dont forget that staffs got less chances than other weapons and im sure these weapons werent from spoiled-event ewc's. Suddenly ah stopped selling OE weapons like +12 now,too many on the server ;)

You guys can say whatever you like ppl will never forget Percunas teleporting to low lvl areas pking all new players including me.
And players go where they see fit to have better gear (except those who are friends in real life).

• Like 1

Ok, blah blah blah, soil rage quit, coz he cant beat enemies even if they lose 90% players (unique leaveing and stole Giran castle) - Perkunas rebuild from 2 CP, even if they have +3/4 pt. Ok, let him.
The real question is who quits with soil? He has so much fanboiz, u must take someone with u. Or nobody will go coz truly they have also fun of u.

I will tell u like that. U may quit, but if u want keep playing Classic L2 u will come back, coz out there theres not yet any other classic server. Maybe is, but they re under developement - but from notes u can read they will fail at start, or alrdy exist w.o population.

At the end i put here funny screen from some random BETA:

sorry to dissapoint u, but this server will fail before opening xD

I'll answer you why people were joining Vigilance, except that 2-3 months were farming epics. Vig was the only clan that were always fighting perkunas with balls and not like pussy-style ES. You making restarts in loa and relogging in our train to kill us, was so lame. It was a funny twitch drom tivii watching him dying of boring, the most funny was that you restarted before heart and when I soed you friendinvited me with your camera to see if im online bwahahahaha! Yes someone will be leader for sure, game has to go on..

Btw no, I didnt do this cause you're 70+, you're 70+ 2 months now.. I did this cause i saw something that it cant be without any stuff touch it, I saw an epic boss spawing before it should spawn. I mean it has standard time and random time and it spawned before random time starts which ofc drive me crazy. 

About OE demons staffs dont forget that staffs got less chances than other weapons and im sure these weapons werent from spoiled-event ewc's. Suddenly ah stopped selling OE weapons like +12 now,too many on the server ;)

I didn't ask you why people were joining Vigilance. Vig was the only clan I didn't care about until you all reached near cap and decided to show me your "balls" in my prime. Unique was fighting Perkunas not you, you where a ghost nobody cared of. Your "honor" went to toilet with you sweet hugging LLGHT then Unique, allowing all newb clans to say " we are neutral " till they are 70 and forcing me to absorb remainings of unique to keep balance of numbers against your levels.

You blowed up like a little girl when things only started to get a little uncomfortable, as i said before - you had and still dont have any idea of how to be in oposition.

You will show up online and nobody will listen or look at you because you again splashed your nasty weakness all over the forum.

Done with this thread, bye.

• Like 1

I didn't ask you why people were joining Vigilance. Vig was the only clan I didn't care about until you all reached near cap and decided to show me your "balls" in my prime. Unique was fighting Perkunas not you, you where a ghost nobody cared of. Your "honor" went to toilet with you sweet hugging LLGHT then Unique, allowing all newb clans to say " we are neutral " till they are 70 and forcing me to absorb remainings of unique to keep balance of numbers against your levels.

You blowed up like a little girl when things only started to get a little uncomfortable, as i said before - you had and still dont have any idea of how to be in oposition.

You will show up online and nobody will listen or look at you because you again splashed your nasty weakness all over the forum.

Ofc i wont show up because its over for me after the wrong time that epic spawned. 

Haha its funny how you say we didnt exist while you were trying to build the clan when reaver stopped playing and you were like one hair of my balls. Since forever I remember you guys crying about our lvls. We hugged light cause she had no side at all to join and we didnt try our alliance.

Ofc i wont show up because its over for me after the wrong time that epic spawned. 

Haha its funny how you say we didnt exist while you were trying to build the clan when reaver stopped playing and you were like one hair of my balls. Since forever I remember you guys crying about our lvls. We hugged light cause she had no side at all to join and we didnt try our alliance.

​U idiot, he mean when u were just farming whole day as "neutral" clan. And when u got levels u start monkey business

Today core spawn should start after 07:00 and core spawned 06:55-06:58 which means before even window starts

WTF xD 2-5min spawn too fast before window and he says: "server imba bugged i quit" how braindead has to be xD

bro, just go, we always wanted to get rid of u, coz u re not a challenge :P

​U idiot, he mean when u were just farming whole day as "neutral" clan. And when u got levels u start monkey business

Today core spawn should start after 07:00 and core spawned 06:55-06:58 which means before even window starts

WTF xD 2-5min spawn too fast before window and he says: "server imba bugged i quit" how braindead has to be xD

bro, just go, we always wanted to get rid of u, coz u re not a challenge :P

Only at 1.0 we were farming as neutral clan aaaand btw nobody asked you what he means, i guess he can say by himself what he means.

You guys can say whatever you like ppl will never forget Percunas teleporting to low lvl areas pking all new players including me.
And players go where they see fit to have better gear (except those who are friends in real life).

​man its weird that you put out such  facts, isnt that long ago?

i can tell now a german guy that i remember in 1942 how nazi killed my grampa, the point is that this things are erelevant

• Like 1

​same with fishfood pt in your ally, hes pt has some ppl with 2+ bans.
PS agree about demon staffs, it's kinda strange that only demon staffs are+++
PSS i have 200 warning pts

​Nobody in my party has 2+ bans, what you talking about lol

​thats why RobFord (EE) and UroxBP (BP) are on banlist?

​yeah that's how it works, when you're banned you go on the banned list. Those chars are still banned and not a single person has any proof we were "botting" you nerds just cryed all day until kse made up some shit. Koll told me sano and some other guy watched us for a few days but nothing happened until kse showed up for 2 mins and banned us. The video really is priceless, I guess i'll just make some shit up and cry a bunch until you get banned too.

​i am pretty sure those guys got double ban, no? i doubt u would unban every single other char of pt, which u wont play anymore, and wouldnt unban EE/BP for your new mage pt

also trying to persuade ppl u dont bot is pretty pointless, u even admitted it in other topic when someone showed your "cepeleros" pt in cruma, with your answer "yeah, so what, those chars are on banlist already", which pretty much means, "yeah, we botted them, but they are banned, so everything is fine now"

• Like 1

i can tell now a german guy that i remember in 1942 how nazi killed my grampa, the point is that this things are erelevant

http://www.sharegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Asian-Facepalm-Of-Shame.gif

http://www.sharegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Asian-Facepalm-Of-Shame.gif

​Well, actually hes right. Those Perkunas who pked u, left and made UniQue clan, and then joined ur alliance. So for long time u've been allied with those who u exacly hate.
From old Perkunas left Bizqquit CP and Kiam CP, well they got better things to do than pk lvl 20.

• Like 3

​Actually a week ago 2 percs (Mikky or somth similar name and BD) PKed rb 40lvl party near oren castle. Just for "fun". The same fun they doing PKing non-tagged ppl in AB.

That's just btw, nothing else.

BTW to Soil&co. If your side higer lvl than Percs side, than you definetelly should stay till 2.0. If you will have 78lvls skills faster - you will have so much joy in pvp and fighting for epics you never had before.

​Actually a week ago 2 percs (Mikky or somth similar name and BD) PKed rb 40lvl party near oren castle. Just for "fun". The same fun they doing PKing non-tagged ppl in AB.

BTW to Soil&co. If your side higer lvl than Percs side, than you definetelly should stay till 2.0. If you will have 78lvls skills faster - you will have so much joy in pvp and fighting for epics you never had before.

​there is no untaggs and neutral clans, from low lvl people chose side. i dont think pk rb party is for fun, maybe they farm with their twinks i cant say.

• Like 1

​there is no untaggs and neutral clans, from low lvl people chose side. i dont think pk rb party is for fun, maybe they farm with their twinks i cant say.

​Yes, you make it so :D. No, particulary in that party were only noobs.

​you will reflect 1k dmg so?

​you will reflect 1k dmg so?

​not really 1k, but btw, how does reflect cap works on off? i heard it has something to do with p/m defs, but u could know a bit more since u are playing on GK?