Change a little bit reroll system   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wanna do some changes at reroll SysteM?

• Yes I do I think playing some classes much harder than other and they are in same group right now, it's Unfair
    • I don't care about daggerz, some tanks, summoners....

To be honest I would do even like this ( yes that's how I see rerol system, but ) 

1) same 

2) same 

3) TK, paladin 

4) dwarfs 

5) Bd sws 

6) Summoners + daggerz + hawk and SR 

7) Gladiator, Destroyer, Warlord, Tyrant

8) SPH SS Sorc

9) DA SK NECRO PR 

But like this is impossible... None will accept it ( I give just example modoy like y asked about DA, yes I agree DA quite Op right now ) 

Edited by Dancerok

putting PR in same group with mages is bad idea

and why DA SK different from TK Paladin anyway?

Edited by EMpoweR

Just now, EMpoweR said:

putting PR in same group with mages is bad idea

yes agree this is not what gonna happend obvius, bcz system like this will call not more balanced but let's berf OP classes and put them at deeeeeeep down 

The idea of poll to do changes at reroll system and to see do ppl support it or not, about how exactly changes could be done, Well I give just example, Sano or Koll can create for instance 3 new ways of dividing class at reroll system and PPL will vote what they see most suitable for server 

Edited by Dancerok

can we add aoe backstab for daggers? ?

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 2

pls stop this it's not about nerf or boost classes it's about balancing reroll system and if majority support it Sano or Koll can give few example how we can balanced it... I just give one of them at my poll:D

Edited by Dancerok

2 hours ago, Dancerok said:

yes But I think it's impossible to divide groups like this put 1 archer to mages and another archer left above or put TK above SK DA... personaly I will support this but again as I said before Y can add your option how y see class groups and if ppl will like it a lot Np let's change like this 

As I am one of the few 76's and most likely top 3 by experience on the server my opinion on the class change / groups is as follows:

I think its a healthy thing to keep server alive and flowing but it needs to be updated according to class balance ( patches ).

If i was in control what I would do is:

As soon as open beta is announced, disable all class changes from this moment until 3 months into 2.0 patch have passed. After 3 months have passed rebalance the groups according to class strength in farming.

My current groups for patch 1.5 would look like this:

1) Overlord,Prophet, Warcryer

2) Bishop, EE, SE .

3) Temple knight, Shilen Knight, Paladin, Bounty Hunter ( only to reroll from ), Warsmith ( only to rerroll from )

4) BD / SWS / Phantom Summoner 

5) Treasure Hunter, Plains Walker, Abyss Walker,

6) Hawk Eye, Silver Ranger, Dark avanger

7) Elemental Summoner, Warlock

8) Gladiator, Destroyer, Warlord, Tyrant

9) Necromancer, Spellsinger, Spell Howler, Sorcerror, Phantom Ranger

edit: Debateable to me is if DA should be lower, but i based it on farm speed and not desirability in groups. If you factor in desirability in groups. Daggers could swap with bd/sws and go from 5->4 and bd sws down to 5 from 4.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 2

keep in mind that with the upcomming pet ss summoners are gonna out lvl every other class, so to keep them that high on the reroll list is just plain stupid, summoners should be in the same or even lower bracket as nukers are, summoner with a pp and pet ss can do more xp solo then a mage party can do aoeing in 2.0 so if the system stays like this everyone will roll a summoner and xp to 76+ in no time and then change  class, it will ruin the whole random grping as why would you want to share your xp with someone when you can do more on your own! 

imo it should be like it is now with the only exception of summoners being moved to the lowest bracket before 2.0.

1 minute ago, valkynic said:

keep in mind that with the upcomming pet ss summoners are gonna out lvl every other class, so to keep them that high on the reroll list is just plain stupid, summoners should be in the same or even lower bracket as nukers are, summoner with a pp and pet ss can do more xp solo then a mage party can do aoeing in 2.0 so if the system stays like this everyone will roll a summoner and xp to 76+ in no time and then change  class, it will ruin the whole random grping as why would you want to share your xp with someone when you can do more on your own! 

imo it should be like it is now with the only exception of summoners being moved to the lowest bracket before 2.0.

yes i adress this in my last post / proposal. Also summoners are the best solo lvlers until 60-65 atm, they already should be muc hlower.

99% of ppl dont know how all the content of 2.0 will impact PvE, so before assuming who ll rekt who in pve lets just wait for t sv first and then we wont have empty words flying eachother, but rather actual proofs, my 2 cents

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

9) Necromancer, Spellsinger, Spell Howler, Sorcerror, Phantom Ranger

goooooood idea need more FC PEW PEW

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cyane said:

99% of ppl dont know how all the content of 2.0 will impact PvE, so before assuming who ll rekt who in pve lets just wait for t sv first and then we wont have empty words flying eachother, but rather actual proofs, my 2 cents

Cyane agree, but there is 1 tiny problem before 2.0 right now there are no olymp sysytem so basically playing TK or PW it's just your decidion to play class that sucks and none care about it, y like it play it , but with adding olympiad sysytem ppl start to reroll classes which obviusly totally unpopular just to get easy hero... So I want to say that rerroll sysytem is Okey for 1.5 patch but for 2.0 it's already not okey, Bcz hero give a great boost for clan more hero more chance to win ... So I already see Salaras reroling to TK or whom he are right now and so on... That's why we need to start acting now than late... 

Edited by Dancerok

i agree Tanks / Bards / Summoners need to be seperated

and Archers / Daggers too

here is my idea

1) Buffers _ 3 Heroes

2) Healers _ 3 Heroes

3) Tanks _ 6 Heroes ( still prevent other classes -> Dwarfs )

4) Bards _ 2 Heroes

5) Summoners _ 3 Heroes

6) Daggers _ 3 Heroes

7) Archers _ 3 Heroes

8) Warriors _ 4 Heroes

9) Mages _ 4 Heroes

Edited by EMpoweR

46 minutes ago, Cyane said:

Why summoners, bards and tanks are separated like that?

This topic is open for everyone to give his view on reroll system, if y see summ,bards, and tanks divided other way write it here 

Look How mighty Dagger dominating in PvP 

https://youtu.be/bEi51UPLGFM

If y don't wanna seperate them, Modoy, let's do than like this 

5) group : Hawk Eye, Phantom Ranger, Silver Ranger / unabel to rerol between each other / Plains Walker, Abyss Walker, Treasure Hunter 

There are a lot of options I just wanna balance it more and do it more fair 

10 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

Look How mighty Dagger dominating in PvP 

https://youtu.be/bEi51UPLGFM

If y don't wanna seperate them, Modoy, let's do than like this 

5) group : Hawk Eye, Phantom Ranger, Silver Ranger / unabel to rerol between each other / Plains Walker, Abyss Walker, Treasure Hunter 

There are a lot of options I just wanna balance it more and do it more fair 

he failed using hide with inferno on, otherwise he would get on back of the mages and rekt couple of them. he has couple more videos and you pull up one where he makes a mistake and gets perma agroed and arrested xD 

why not link this one for instance ?

eitherway, as said before, there wont be any changes on the class change system for now.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, San0 said:

he failed using hide with inferno on, otherwise he would get on back of the mages and rekt couple of them. he has couple more videos and you pull up one where he makes a mistake and gets perma agroed and arrested xD 

eitherway, as said before, there wont be any changes on the class change system for now.

I can send y dozen of video with dagger pvp here and y will see how they perms arrested stuned or just even can't get inside enemy bcz of zerg dmg... Use hide to get inside enemy back = death verdict... 

For now, y mean for 1,5 or also for 2.0? 

Edited by Dancerok

This is pointless, you make more and more groups.. why would bd rerol sws or aw into pw, the more groups the less flexibility in class change, you make this more and more useless and ppl who picked cartain class need to start exp new class and throw old char to rubbish colector cos cant rerol to anything usefull.  Since you put poll answers like this i cant vote yes cos i dont agree and no doesnt fits me cos i actually care if some ppl are in bad position cos of server service, but I VOTED NO AND HERE IS MY PROPOSITION.

On 27.04.2017 at 7:32 PM, Rizos said:

I like your idea up to some degree, i also agree with modoy's arguments, especially the one taht every1 gonna ask then to move his class to other tier cos of zilions of reasons. Also i see 1 downside of this. I noticed already ppl complaining they started to play mages and now they are bored with it and they want to try out something else. They would change to tyrant/glad/archer and make warrior/archer cp but they simply cant and they bring argument like "wtf i exped my char 1 year, i made 70 lvl and not its totaly useless i can trash it cos i cant class change it to anything usefil". Now look at cloudyq CP, they changed from wariors to archers, it might be unfair ye to other archers cos his cp is around 70-74 cos exped as meeles, but this change will cause same problem for wariors as now mages have, warriors wil become trash class in class change sustem and will be able to change only to other warrior class (which is not what ppl are looking for, except some glad <-> wl rerolls).

Anyway i Vote for yes, i think arguments for change are stronger than against, cos abusing class system change to outlvl oponents by faster exping classes is not good/fair thing for me, expesially when we consider upcoming olympiad. Daggers definitely have bigger problem to exp than warriors. I have idea that would probably solve problem of ppl that just want to chaneg cp type cos dont like their class ( for example mages) and didnt intend abuse faster exp and class change. You could set some exp costs to class change into higher tier. For example if mage 70 decides to switch to warrior loose 2 lvl and becomes 68 warrior, if he decides to change for tank, he loose 4 lvls and becomes 66 lvl tank and  if he wants to be PP he loose 7 lvls and become 63. Ofcourse it wouldnt work the different way around and pp 63 who rerol to mage wouldnt become 70 . Just an example numbers, you could adjust it if u like this idea.

• Like 1