Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AwakenDemon

Too soon?

88 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

trashtalk.jpg

 

Capture.png

 

 

? Shall i come back in a while?

Edited by AwakenDemon
7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

The Great leader BizQQUIT after he finished this job to delete AD he quited him self also.
Wait.. WAT? AD are you still here playing?

I vote for Stiba take the leadership!

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Oh la la, this is going to be fun :D  

 

Any bookmaker around to create some bets?

Imho the most logical replacement would be Kiam (as a number 2 in perks hierarchy), but since he doesnt play in EU time (where the most impprtant shitstorm is happening) it wouldnt be wise decision... Balu? Uchi? Or aliance disband same as DL when mama SoiL emoquit? Questions. Only questions ffs.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Kure said:

Oh la la, this is going to be fun :D  

 

Any bookmaker around to create some bets?

Imho the most logical replacement would be Kiam (as a number 2 in perks hierarchy), but since he doesnt play in EU time (where the most impprtant shitstorm is happening) it wouldnt be wise decision... Balu? Uchi? Or aliance disband same as DL when mama SoiL emoquit? Questions. Only questions ffs.

Tankadin for ally leader because he can speak Chinese/English/Spanish and cooperate with anyone with the proper price $$$$

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Hmm old info.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

so it wasnt too soon, good to know

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, AwakenDemon said:

trashtalk.jpg

 

Capture.png

 

 

? Shall i come back in a while?

Something change from Bizqquit side? I dont think it. Check how company creates your ally. 

Boter Fishfood fled on death server, part of JF is banned for bots and other breaks rules, next part with stalker make glory your ally other way. Very well AD, very well. U must be proud on your company.:D 

I dont think that some your people deserve company like this.

Edited by Stiba007

Share this post


Link to post

I doubt that even Bizz quited, the policy of WS will be changed. For a half of the year WS is keeping all this zerg vs the much smaller sides, even keeping to recrut new CPs.

Share this post


Link to post

Theres one main aspect. "Can not play anymore" is wrong, bcoz "break" due to schedule changes is not meaning same as "anymore" like never. Thats it, cu in 2.0 :)

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Boter Fishfood fled on death server, part of JF is banned for bots and other breaks rules

I like your random assumptions and saying things like you know all. One char from previous Jungle was banned, rest was his cousin account who is casual player and log for 1-2 hrs every week (Leo logged him to power lvl our WC so same IP was signed), some random guy, and boxes. So as you can see, only one person from JF was banned. I like when you generalize that all JF is botting or breaking the rules, so you accuse here 30 ppl of bad behaviour GG.

Edited by Myrtan

Share this post


Link to post

There is only one guy for this place. He is independant,relentless,the most logical between perks and he will be objective when it comes to equality because he doesnt belong to any cp.

Vote Modoy for ally leader.  #Perkunasleadershipvote

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Warpole said:

Vote Modoy for ally leader.  #Perkunasleadershipvote

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Warpole said:

There is only one guy for this place. He is independant,relentless,the most logical between perks and he will be objective when it comes to equality because he doesnt belong to any cp.

Vote Modoy for ally leader.  #Perkunasleadershipvote

u dont know about MoDoy cp yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, MoDoy said:

u dont know about MoDoy cp yet?

Dagger cp maybe? Phantom Summoner lfp.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Warpole said:

Dagger cp maybe? Phantom Summoner lfp.

no, in this case "cp" reffers as "constant player" and not "constant party"

1 man beast

Share this post


Link to post

Create the fantastic ZERG by BizZzzz.... This is Incredible Skill!1!1!!!

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

trashtalk.jpg

 

Capture.png

 

 

? Shall i come back in a while?

Couldnt read the part below, bcz Kiam was just typing: "brubrublorghblorgh" It must be bcz he was with Biz balls in his hands/mouth. I wonder if Biz can enter in a pool without killing Kiam drowned LOL.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

I like your random assumptions and saying things like you know all. One char from previous Jungle was banned, rest was his cousin account who is casual player and log for 1-2 hrs every week (Leo logged him to power lvl our WC so same IP was signed), some random guy, and boxes. So as you can see, only one person from JF was banned. I like when you generalize that all JF is botting or breaking the rules, so you accuse here 30 ppl of bad behaviour GG.

Thanks for confirm that KingLeonidas was botting again :v

Share this post


Link to post

@Aduha u r needed more than ever !

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, kkthx said:

Thanks for confirm that KingLeonidas was botting again :v

The reason for that mass ban was confirmed by the admin. Bad behaviour towards admin, not botting. Get your facts straight,

Share this post


Link to post

i feel an urge to come and offer my help

I can step up and take a lead over Perkunas and suggest myself as #7 ( i feel lucky ) on the vote bulletin.

I promisse ill keep the legacy at it should be. Ill leave my char on offline shop on aden GK with notice that Perkunas recruiting every walking dude over 47 lvl.

Ill put a portraits of Biz and Kiam all over aden castle walls and CH of Perkunas ( with rate 2:1 in advantage of Biz ofc ).

Every friday night there will be a meeting between CP leaders, sitting in circle in aden altar room and hand by hand and discussing server problems and how to protect those new 47 lvl guys that we will invite in ally.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....

I promisse each 2 months when i make an Orfen 3 lvl by scamming ally members and putting dust in their eyes ( i dnno yet how, ill figure it out on the way), ill keep it on my box BD untill i drop it to enemies.

 

#7!!!

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

 

I promisse each 2 months when i make an Orfen 3 lvl by scamming ally members and putting dust in their eyes ( i dnno yet how, ill figure it out on the way), ill keep it on my box BD untill i drop it to enemies

Dropping epics is old Perkunas tradition :D

Edited by Myrtan

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

i feel an urge to come and offer my help

I can step up and take a lead over Perkunas and suggest myself as #7 ( i feel lucky ) on the vote bulletin.

I promisse ill keep the legacy at it should be. Ill leave my char on offline shop on aden GK with notice that Perkunas recruiting every walking dude over 47 lvl.

Ill put a portraits of Biz and Kiam all over aden castle walls and CH of Perkunas ( with rate 2:1 in advantage of Biz ofc ).

Every friday night there will be a meeting between CP leaders, sitting in circle in aden altar room and hand by hand and discussing server problems and how to protect those new 47 lvl guys that we will invite in ally.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....

I promisse each 2 months when i make an Orfen 3 lvl by scamming ally members and putting dust in their eyes ( i dnno yet how, ill figure it out on the way), ill keep it on my box BD untill i drop it to enemies.

 

#7!!!

Nice degrading self AD. I have rly fun how u are falling down. xD

Keep doing it, for same time u will be equal with your ally members.;)

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Dropping epics is old Perkunas tradition :D

If u havent epics, u cant drop it. xD

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

 

Share this post


Link to post

I wanted to say something clever.Ofc stupid tablet had something else on mind xD.

Anyway...seems the waiter got finally fired from mcDonalds.Sad...

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0