Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

Scroll Chance

just another time i was almost accused of cheating when we were splitting drops we farmed with rizos in LoA in random party and picking up, after ~15 items from start which went to me in a row he said its not possible and told me to drop arrows until the party gives him one, other way he wants to redrop them, it took around 7 next arrows until first one went to him and then random party started to act as "random" once again ;) 

rng.jpg

looks like u didnt pray to RNGesus enough 

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

Enchanting is fine.. I made but also broke allot of things. Last year I made 2 dgrade +16 weapons(reinforced longbow and heavy bone club) and then Roolback even made eminence+16.

it is luck based like it should be :D now lets talk about why i failed crafting bop 2 times -.-

Edited by Humble

43 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

just another time i was almost accused of cheating when we were splitting drops we farmed with rizos in LoA in random party and picking up, after ~15 items from start which went to me in a row he said its not possible and told me to drop arrows until the party gives him one, other way he wants to redrop them, it took around 7 next arrows until first one went to him and then random party started to act as "random" once again ;) 

rng.jpg

looks like u didnt pray to RNGesus enough 

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

Next proof that you have gm panel. Mby you are even San0 himself.. 

photo.jpg

• Like 1

I reported a bug on 1.0 Around 1,5 year ago when 9 people party was fixed. It still works nowadays(atleast 5 months ago) but i cant explain 100 % thats why i dont report it anymore, but i will try to explain.

Its like when u have 8 people farming, and last person joins party sometimes full drop goes to him. Thats the key to start.  Try to leave with any character and join with random one. And that random will get the next drop. And if u change again some other people in party with random ones, last joined will get the drop. Thats why we were doing relogins in random parties and joining with some cameras for short time or smth. Maybe its not 100% but the chance to get item is big. And i think its because of last two joined has 50%. Because of this GoD client with max 7 people in party. Last time when we were explaining it eeveryone laughed hard, but when some guys gets 4 times in a row drop everyone calls him extra lucky ^^ first i called it luck but its not luck because too much coincidence. 

All in all i still cant explain how it starts to work. But second part is pretty clear, when it starts, the ones who sit in party very long has way lower chance to drop something or maybe even 0. 

P.S. my all three weapon drops were done like this(Paagrio axe, demon stuff and aoba). Abusing bug? Nah, its just rng and pure luck. everything above totall bullshit?

On 7/25/2017 at 11:32 AM, Legiana said:

No, the reason you answer is that you and your soilfriends got hurt because you arent allied with us and now you try to get epics, be protected and exp under those you were feeling disgusted and were hating. And now every time I post something one of you pops up and trying to hate.

I wont consider you serious of discussion because Im the one who feels disgusted by you now.

You almost got me. For a second I thought you were being self-sarcastic.
#pray4JungleForces

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

#pray4JungleForces

If I ever need a random guy to chat Ill keep you in mind.

18 minutes ago, Legiana said:

If I ever need a random guy to chat Ill keep you in mind.

My box phantom ranger is higher lvl than you (in 1 month of play) and you play here almost since the beggining.
So yeah, for free tips feel free to chat me, random :)

13 minutes ago, Sensei said:

My box phantom ranger is higher lvl than you (in 1 month of play) and you play here almost since the beggining.
So yeah, for free tips feel free to chat me, random :)

The last thing I want is to get tips from a snickers-diva.
I believe your pr is the one who tried to sneak up on me and he ended up dying with 1 shot.

No thanks!

Just now, Legiana said:

The last thing I want is to get tips from a snickers-diva.
I believe your pr is the one who tried to sneak up on me and he ended up dying with 1 shot.

No thanks!

Maybe you don't, after all your videos are hillari---I mean inspiring! I would go as far as to say you are the server's mascot #2 (sorry myrtan is unbeatable)
Sadly, I've never met you out of town, nice try though.

On ‎25‎.‎07‎.‎2017 at 11:25 AM, Naitrino said:

We did manage to make a +6 avadon robe i think in 1 try this week... i surely dont know how enchant systems work but remember that friendly dwarf with aobas ; he make +13 1-2 times. Also was it myrciu with the c daggers;; + 10-12 2 times;

All made from +0. Maybe some items brake easier my friend :)

Two crystal daggers one +10, and one +12, SLS duals +7 and +8, broke another two pair of duals . Just had luck :) Next step, red duals!

On ‎25‎.‎07‎.‎2017 at 0:43 PM, weeeeD said:

Oh look, it is the classic biweekly Jungle thread talking trash about server and/or admins. One day they might get tired of being so nice to you.

So with your logic if you say some bad thing about president, you should immadiately go to jail for that. People in power like presidents, polliticians, or server admins must reckon with the fact that some people will criticize even with not a good reasons. But I guess, you just came here to say one more thing about Jungle. ;)

Edited by Myrtan

2 hours ago, Sensei said:

#pray4JungleForces

Having Castle, CH, good activity, epxing everyday on good spots, and making sucessfull pvps! Yeah, pray for us!

CW.JPG

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Having Castle, CH, epxing everyday, and making sucessfull pvps! Yeah, pray for us!

CW.JPG

Such stronk!!

1 minute ago, Kure said:

Such stronk!!

Looking at our past how we begun with just one random party against 70+, how many problems we had with everything like activity, lack of supports etc. Well :) 

@Myrtan

"you and your soilfriends got hurt because you arent allied with us and now you try to get epics, be protected and exp under those you were feeling disgusted and were hating."

^ I see you are having a tough time understanding the irony in this comment, coming from a jungle member.

Just now, Myrtan said:

Looking at our past how we begun with just one random party against 70+, how many problems we had with everything like activity, lack of supports etc. Well :) 

You definatelly deserve monumental statue in the center of Giran... No doubt.
End of story.

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

@Myrtan

"you and your soilfriends got hurt because you arent allied with us and now you try to get epics, be protected and exp under those you were feeling disgusted and were hating."

^ I see you are having a tough time understanding the irony in this comment, coming from a jungle member.

Let me think. We saw that dickholding you and Perkunas together on orfen against us. He is 100% right :)

11 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Having Castle, CH, good activity, epxing everyday on good spots, and making sucessfull pvps! Yeah, pray for us!

CW.JPG

oh no, are we back in 2016 where every clan will post their positive score on clan wars just because its bugged?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Let me think. We saw that dickholding you and Perkunas together on orfen against us. He is 100% right :)

Jungle siding with AD      vs.       Jungle crying that we prefer perks getting epics over them

which was the hardest pill to swallow, boy?

(I hope i made it clear enough even for you)

6 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Jungle siding with AD      vs.       Jungle crying that we prefer perks getting epics over them

which was the hardest pill to swallow, boy?

(I hope i made it clear enough even for you)

You can side wih whoever you want, even Soil if he ever returns. I don't care about it.

You just show 0 dignity, and we sided with Rebirth (not specially for AD) just because some of you coulndn't appreciate and respect valuable ally like us. AD and Rebirth,  I don't hear no regerets from them. You lost us,with us you lost phoenix, you lost EU activity your ally lost much and you had to swallow it with your tears and allt hat crying on forum after we quit the ally

Edited by Myrtan

5 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

You can side wih whoever you want, even Soil if he ever returns. I don't care about it.

You just show 0 dignity, and we sided with Rebirth (not specially for AD) just because some of you coulndn't appreciate and respect valuable ally like us. AD and Rebirth,  I don't hear no regerets from them. You lost us,with us you lost phoenix, you lost EU activity your ally lost much and you had to swallow it with your tears and allt hat crying on forum after we quit the ally

6 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

valuable ally like us

6 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

valuable ally like us

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

You just show 0 dignity, and we sided with Rebirth (not specially for AD) just because some of you coulndn't appreciate and respect valuable ally like us. AD and Rebirth,  I don't hear no regerets from them. You lost us,with us you lost phoenix, you lost EU activity your ally lost much.

Wait, what? You hear regrets from SM you mean?
All I hear is sighs of relief after we got rid of the uncarriable (that's not even a word but you get my drift) trash. Yep, that was your value right there ---> asking for protection 24/7, offering nothing, not even bothering to lvl epic chars and leeching space in our ts chanels every time some enemy killed you (yeah that's for you personally). I'm sorry if i'm too harsh on you, but this joke has gone too far.

And dignity? Boy, the existence of your ally alone is a disgrace. Where's the lawyer? I feel like I lose 1 IQ point/second that i waste to answer to you.

Edited by Sensei

20 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

P.S. Its pretty clear that you are newbie in "epics politics"... If you dont understand what we did there i will leave you live in your world of illusion.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Wait, what? You hear regrets from SM you mean?
All I hear is sighs of relief after we got rid of the uncarriable (that's not even a word but you get my drift) trash. Yep, that was your value right there ---> asking for protection 24/7, offering nothing, not even bothering to lvl epic chars and leeching space in our ts chanels every time some enemy killed you (yeah that's for you personally). I'm sorry if i'm too harsh on you, but this joke has gone too far.

And dignity? Boy, the existence of your ally alone is a disgrace. Where's the lawyer? I feel like I lose 1 IQ point/second that i waste to answer to you.

You are funny, we didn't ask for protection 24/7 all we asked just where are our allies, when Perkunas low Clans got assistance from high lvls parties of their ally in defeating us alone. We didn't feel like in ally. And you are lying here, we started at that time to making epic chars that was one of the agreement with Jerna etc. :) So now AD has these trashes in his ally, and ask him if he regrets that we are working together,

Edited by Myrtan