Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

RIPBottaki

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Im gonna say it one more time. You basically said we moved our prime to middle of the night to avoid wars, which means we log at 00:00 when AB is empty. It's horribly wrong statement, since we fought with Perkunas for over a month in AB in late EU prime. So again, you don't know shit and you open your big mouth. End of the story, or want me to put some frapses to prove my words?

bassicly said isnt the same as what i said also u urself stated that u moved prime to avoid wars so why u gething angry at me for something u said xD 

also sure get frapses i wil show you a picture of when  i was 8 years old and went to sleep at 8 aswell 

what do frapses from months ago have to do with what i said right now?? 

sure in the old days before u stood on gk for 10 days u were playing on normal eu prime all i said was that ur calling us 69 idk why tbh when u guys are  69 with ad es ect so u can free farm late/middle of night 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, blacksheep said:

bassicly said isnt the same as what i said also u urself stated that u moved prime to avoid wars so why u gething angry at me for something u said xD 

also sure get frapses i wil show you a picture of when  i was 8 years old and went to sleep at 8 aswell 

what do frapses from months ago have to do with what i said right now?? 

sure in the old days before u stood on gk for 10 days u were playing on normal eu prime all i said was that ur calling us 69 idk why tbh when u guys are  69 with ad es ect so u can free farm late/middle of night 

You still missing the fact AD is our ally. It's not the same helping allies like helping enemies (still wartags) on Epic for example. ;)

Edited by Myrtan

You still missing the fact AD is our ally. It's not the same helping allies like helping enemies on Epic for example. ;)

im not missing the fact ad is ur ally... im saying 69 to you for doing it (whole reason u changed time in the first place)

also about that 1 epic u guys cant stop talking about:

so u expect us to let you free farm epics or should we try change spawn time to be in our favore

we 69 with you many times on aq just to change spawn (even tho we had less dps so we knew you would get drop ) 

ps: no chn crest yet so calm down 

1 minute ago, blacksheep said:

im not missing the fact ad is ur ally... im saying 69 to you for doing it (whole reason u changed time in the first place)

also about that 1 epic u guys cant stop talking about:

so u expect us to let you free farm epics or should we try change spawn time to be in our favore

we 69 with you many times on aq just to change spawn (even tho we had less dps so we knew you would get drop ) 

ps: no chn crest yet so calm down 

Man, we changed time to earlier hour not later. Our cp prime starts now at 20:00, and we for past few days start of ganking Perkunas in AB. But we play at that time, because we have our own stuff to do in real life not to avoid the wars.

No no, we expect you to let zerging ally from the server to win one more epic, because you hate us more than them. Funny thing is, before some months this ally was flaming you, just like you and them flame us now. Seems legit ;) Let Perkunas have everything.

Man, we changed time to earlier hour not later. Our cp prime starts now at 20:00, and we for past few days start of ganking Perkunas in AB. But we play at that time, because we have our own stuff to do in real life not to avoid the wars.

No no, we expect you to let zerging ally from the server to win one more epic, because you hate us more than them. Funny thing is, before some months this ally was flaming you, just like you and them flame us now. Seems legit ;) Let Perkunas have everything.

some ppl from our side still flame perk and vice versa its not 1 or 2 or 3 or even 4 ppl flaming eachother cuz they dont like eachother that suddenly whole ally is flaming eachother 

only reason ppl started to flame you in the first place is for defending guys who "flame" server flame admin (but still play) and ofc the famous botter

also atm u guys are more a zerg then perk in normal playtime (inb4 300 chinese come tho) besides we hate china more then you guys (well some of them)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, blacksheep said:

some ppl from our side still flame perk and vice versa its not 1 or 2 or 3 or even 4 ppl flaming eachother cuz they dont like eachother that suddenly whole ally is flaming eachother 

only reason ppl started to flame you in the first place is for defending guys who "flame" server flame admin (but still play) and ofc the famous botter

also atm u guys are more a zerg then perk in normal playtime (inb4 300 chinese come tho) besides we hate china more then you guys (well some of them)

It's hard to call zerg 2 party of perkunas :D

9 minutes ago, blacksheep said:

we hate china more then you guys

Not exactly true in my case tho :D  

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I didnt remember whether any jungle went with us at epic in euprime before or not, or even eulogist read what i wrote on discord about what and why we did it. But anw since you worked with mr 1st rank clown leader, the guy ve been starving epic for so long, i couldnt expect you understand more what we was doing. 

Edited by Jerna

23 minutes ago, blacksheep said:

Im really surprised to see that you came to a reasonable conversation, not a basic hate speech what we see for few months in this forum now. The thing is, your guys forgot how many Times Jungle was helpfull. From very low levels they started to help in pvps against high levels Perkunas, even tho they were losing many % beacause of that they had to PR many Times because all Perkunas ally was hunting them without war. They could just do nothing, and farm safely till high levels. But no, they fought. How many Times we were helping in mass pvps against CHN, and other. How many Times Jungle was taking that ally members to our parties to farm, basically everyday, we had mixed ally parties.And that Times that we were wasting our Times in hopeless sieges with 40 people of ally against 250. After all of this, Im not surprised our clan leader Capone got enough of this. He was respectfull for so long time, but hey how long can he be respectfull after all that hate was dropped on his clan. And now, you call him a trash when you don't know what kind of person he truly is.

Edited by Myrtan

Im really surprised to see that you came to a reasonable conversation, not a basic hate speech what we see for few months in this forum now. The thing is, your guys forgot how many Times Jungle was helpfull. From very low levels they started to help in pvps against high levels Perkunas, even tho they were losing many % beacause of that and they had to PR many Times because all Perkunas ally was hunting them without war. They could just do nothing, and farm safely till high levels. But no, they fought. How many Times we were helping in mass pvps against CHN, and other. How many Times Jungle was taking that ally members to our parties to farm, basically everyday, we had mixed ally parties.And that Times that we were wasting our Times in hopeless sieges with 40 people of ally against 250. After all of this, Im not surprised our clan leader Capone got enough of this. He was respectfull for so long time, but hey how long can he be respectfull after all that hate was dropped on his clan. And now, you call him a trash when you don't know what kind of person he truly is.

Really? Cuz i remember you were farming AB during sieges 

just if i understand correctly

1) known botter made topic accusing someone of botting with screenshots of some random PM and his proof is his words
2) someone brings some random low lvl pvp with tank claiming its me botting it eventho i have 0 connections to that character
3) show-off of some random pvp movies to boost each other egos
4) blabling about "summer of 69" when someone has 0 clues about how to do epics/politics
5) deep debate whether prime 22-23:00 -> 1-2:00 is or is not in the middle of EU night
6) some claims about how someone claimed ABG back in the time when back in the time only thing they controlled was aden church

thats what this is about or did i miss something?

Edited by MoDoy

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

just if i understand correctly

1) known botter made topic accusing someone of botting with screenshots of some random PM and his proof is his words
2) someone brings some random low lvl pvp with tank claiming its me botting it eventho i have 0 connections to that character
3) show-off of some random pvp movies to boost each other egos
4) blabling about "summer of 69" when someone has 0 clues about how to do epics/politics
5) deep debate whether prime 22-23:00 -> 1-2:00 is or is not in the middle of EU night
6) some claims about how someone claimed ABG back in the time when back in the time only thing they controlled was aden church

thats what this is about or did i miss something?

nope sounds about right

3 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Im really surprised to see that you came to a reasonable conversation, not a basic hate speech what we see for few months in this forum now. The thing is, your guys forgot how many Times Jungle was helpfull. From very low levels they started to help in pvps against high levels Perkunas, even tho they were losing many % beacause of that they had to PR many Times because all Perkunas ally was hunting them without war. They could just do nothing, and farm safely till high levels. But no, they fought. How many Times we were helping in mass pvps against CHN, and other. How many Times Jungle was taking that ally members to our parties to farm, basically everyday, we had mixed ally parties.And that Times that we were wasting our Times in hopeless sieges with 40 people of ally against 250. After all of this, Im not surprised our clan leader Capone got enough of this. He was respectfull for so long time, but hey how long can he be respectfull after all that hate was dropped on his clan. And now, you call him a trash when you don't know what kind of person he truly is.

When you have to try to explain 50 times per week how much helpful you were, it means you probably weren't helpful at all and that you're just trying to deceive clueless people.

Edited by weeeeD
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, weeeeD said:

When you have to try to explain 50 times per week how much helpful you were, it means you probably weren't helpful at all and that you're just trying to deceive clueless people.

Hmmm, Im in too good mood to talk wbout this sh1t. So no this time mr. WeeeeD

Edited by Myrtan

9 hours ago, Myrtan said:

OMG, you are stupid. Im talking about the days when Nosferatu was crying to us and we controlled AB for a long time with Phoenix clan. Not everyday ofc course we were online, if AB was empty then we logged later on our prime and we had some problems with inactivity back then so sometimes our parties weren't playing at all, even in prime.  

Nosferatu was crying ? Can u tell me another story u little douchebag...so fckin lame ,u were recruiting us to ur alliance.LOLOLOL ! Also u were cleaning us 10 times in a hour but still if i remember good we lure big part hill-top spot mobs to BS and Adena castle and u started to threatening us with bans haha.. might u meant trolling at jungles?:D

6 hours ago, V4siukas said:

Nosferatu was crying ? Can u tell me another story u little douchebag...so fckin lame ,u were recruiting us to ur alliance.LOLOLOL ! Also u were cleaning us 10 times in a hour but still if i remember good we lure big part hill-top spot mobs to BS and Adena castle and u started to threatening us with bans haha.. might u meant trolling at jungles?:D

Yes, you were crying as a little bitches you are. :D And yes, you were using some low levels boxes to bug the mobs in BS or near Aden, wasting your time. When Perkunas hold AB, we never reached so low lvl to bug mobs, steal drops with milion boxes. The final decision of you joining us was made by Capone and was negative (and was made after this mob stealing), so don't try to convince me that you didn't beg us to join Jungle. I regret I didn't screen your, and Tekmar's PMs with me. Later when Perkunas holded AB, we fought in a hopeless fight instead coming with bunch of low levels and bug mobs like cowards. Now get lost, you are not even worth my attention...

Edited by Myrtan

19 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Yes, you were crying as a little bitches you are. :D

Btw no drama to read today at work :(

5 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Yes, you were crying as a little bitches you are. :D And yes, you were using some low levels boxes to bug the mobs in BS or near Aden, wasting your time. When Perkunas hold AB, we never reached so low lvl to bug mobs, steal drops with milion boxes. The final decision of you joining us was made by Capone and was negative (and was made after this mob stealing), so don't try to convince me that you didn't beg us to join Jungle. I regret I didn't screen your, and Tekmar's PMs with me. Later when Perkunas holded AB, we fought in a hopeless fight instead coming with bunch of low levels and bug mobs like cowards. Now get lost, you are not even worth my attention...

im was crying for you? as i remember you first pm me offering ally, pheonix leader offering us peace for farm, but we declined that. Your bullshit about diplomacy is crying from nosferatu? Your pm was "you are meatshield for perkunas, they dont protect you, we can protect you blablabla" i told you its hard time for nosferatu, but we wont change ally only for farm. You are most retard person on this server, this was first and last message for you

• Like 1

Just now, Tekmar said:

im was crying for you? as i remember you first pm me offering ally, pheonix leader offering us peace for farm, but we declined that. Your bullshit about diplomacy is crying from nosferatu? Your pm was "you are meatshield for perkunas, they dont protect you, we can protect you blablabla" i told you its hard time for nosferatu, but we wont change ally only for farm. You are most retard person on this server, this was first and last message for you

Too bad, you don't or don't want to remember your own words. How you were ready to join us, just telling me that you must wait for clan leader to log then, you all will convince him to join. Yes, that is what i said because this is how it was. Perkunas didn't give a single sh1t about you, untill Anathema left and they lost advantage in LOA. We had plan to give you a Chance, but after all these Cowardice actions we decided that you can stay where you are and we don't care.

1 hour ago, Tekmar said:

Chanse from you? :D when we declined ally with you, then you decided :D:D go fck yourself autist

The thing is you didn't decline, we declined ;)