Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Castle siege expectations

Castle Siege expectations?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. How many castles ES will take?

1 hour ago, AwakenDemon said:

@qloc01 my bad than, didnt digged into CC info and so on. I just noticed final fights around Oren and saw not more than 27 ppl there.

Even with 9 ppl more on SM CC i really dont see how its an excuse to zerg sh1tload of your enemies x2 and cry in forum that you dont actually zerg them x2.. just with 80 ppl more. Meanwhile to drop that low that had to PM to the 3rd side and ask them for assistance.

i know we dont have spy, we have too less ppl to any spy can blend into our forces, but i felt weird becoz jerna didnt even tell this to anyone beside his Cp members xD

so this is my guess, jerryz tell annie, annie tell you >>> jerry the 007 LUL

8 minutes ago, qloc01 said:

i know we dont have spy, we have too less ppl to any spy can blend into our forces, but i felt weird becoz jerna didnt even tell this to anyone beside his Cp members xD

so this is my guess, jerryz tell annie, annie tell you >>> jerry the 007 LUL

Nope, it was me during ordinary "69" chat. Didnt know its secret info.

Edited by Kure

doesnt matter.... 

By telling or not it wont change the situation what terrible players they are. Meanwhile their clowns barking here in forums with excuses that they only had 80 PPL more.. when your enemies sides are 100 , and 36-37.

41 minutes ago, Kure said:

Nope, it was me during ordinary "69" chat. Didnt know its secret info.

W8, who exactly is our 69 partner, im  confused ....

Edited by Jerna

I think right now we 69 with rebirth no? Or are we switching back to perks? Pls help im confused as well.

1 minute ago, Kure said:

I think right now we 69 with rebirth no? Or are we switching back to perks? Pls help im confused as well.

Ask @Myrtan, he knows the best

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

doesnt matter.... 

By telling or not it wont change the situation what terrible players they are. Meanwhile their clowns barking here in forums with excuses that they only had 80 PPL more.. when your enemies sides are 100 , and 36-37.

This just proved, how our enemies are feared of our side's growing power 9_9

Dont worry.Next siege they will manage somehow to get 250+ CC and will take all castles back.I have no doubt on that.As i have no doubt,they will do endless spam in forum for that.

21 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

doesnt matter.... 

any1 wants to bet with me that in next AD post he will say number 90 as rebirth numbers? and that in future posts it will drop even more so their x2 numbers actually will become true?

1 minute ago, D4re said:

Dont worry.Next siege they will manage somehow to get 250+ CC and will take all castles back.I have no doubt on that.As i have no doubt,they will do endless spam in forum for that.

Yes for sure, BizzQQ recruiting tactic will save them "Wicked Sick ally recruiting CPs 55+" and boom, next siege 250.

26 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

As a Perkunas player i will join next siege ??

but u was looking for no war PVE clan?

Edited by EMpoweR

The poind is not how many sm was on orem last minites but how many ppl from ws stay at oren to defence ... lets say that sm was 20 active ppl( it was aroun 32-35 )kiam left at oren force whit 50 mabe more ppl correct me if I am rong 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Is this The right time express my will Sm  join perks ? 
Although  there will be no competition But you gives  A  fuck? OOC got JungleForce  :ph34r:

/discussion on 

7 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Managing 200 people is 5 times harder than 36. 

Agree. And still u can make fast regroups with overwhelming force or simply follow war to prevent anything. Last 40min it was 1 archer pack on dion. If we couldnt teleport freely during the siedge - I would agree with u - it would be hard to keep 4 castles. 

And because its classic sometimes with 100 people u can lose to 27. Offcourse not nowadays when everyone is 70+

Why then u write it if its not relevant?

Soil was doing great job splitting strong clans with weak ones and combinging them. Thats why if soil said run around TOI, everyone was running because it was leader :)

32 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

We would do that in the 1st place but the factor ES  made us  take another decision 

Come BoOOoYZZ we gonna 69 everyday, not just in summer :D

Edited by Myrtan

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

I wrote second part to say that u need to manage zerg very well because sometimes attacking/defing with wrong parties u can lose castle. It was more like intro to third part :D

4 hours ago, Jerna said:

/discussion on 

Xmm.. lets see the +++   if we join ws.  1.Free farm every day 2.farm 80-90% core -orfen 3.jf will make every day 69 whit aden gk 4. I will run all bs whit modoy every nigth 5.AD will cry and pm us about time of death orfen . I dont know I need more time to think :-)  (one clan one ally no drama in drama team )

• Like 3