SingSing

Class Change Service 2.0?

Recommended Posts

Yes Mages are so powerfull in both pvp/pve and the server is like 60-70% mage CPs (i think)

With the upcoming 2.0 (new skills / new spots / olym) it would be nice if mages can reroll to other DD classes so ppl can try other things (more $$ donation ofc)

Can have some love for Mage classes pls :$ @San0 @Kse @Phoenix

Edited by SingSing

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SingSing said:

Quote 1: Yes Mages are so powerfull in both pvp/pve and the server is like 60-70% mage CPs (i think) /Quote

There you have love for mage classes

Share this post


Link to post

Just for the gags i would allow mages to reroll to daggers at 2.0, however that would be 1 time action (meaning they wouldnt be able to reroll to anything after that) :D You could see them desperatly failing at dagger gameplay + their anger when they would realize they destroyed their perfectly fine mage character for it. Would be funny to watch :P 

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Just for the gags i would allow mages to reroll to daggers at 2.0, however that would be 1 time action (meaning they wouldnt be able to reroll to anything after that) :D You could see them desperatly failing at dagger gameplay + their anger when they would realize they destroyed their perfectly fine mage character for it. Would be funny to watch :P 

Reminds me of Elis

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Pinkysek said:

 

ye nice try :D dont play mage when u playing it only for fast exp its easy....

 

+1

Share this post


Link to post

And I totally agree for making either three big groups or no groups at all.

Tanks, supports and DD. 

Or either making no groups. 

If we check how this class thing changed. that means with every update it will change more and more.

And when we start speaking about leveling its already one year out of balance. 

WL and PR both insane adena/exp wise. 

Lets go to third group Bd tanks ws summoners. Probably BD/warsmith/tanks with buffer leveling faster than gladi/daggers. so wtf? Even if we drop PR with WL bottom it doesnt change a thing. update comes and changes everything again with beast shots. Warsmith will be insane summoners.

 

All in all. I was thinking a lot and actually thought about circle system. DDs can change to supports. Supports to tank. tanks to damage dealers. Bad that brings too much pay to win. Still its mega hard to recruit supports on 70+ because most of them becomes boxes and 5 DD CP is normal. Probably thats called l2. And class changr system classic club :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

lol ... hope this never happen... fast exping and then class change and advantage to 2.0 agains those who exped fighters slowly... I would have to be very rude to be able say you what I think of right now...

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, HellHound said:

lol ... hope this never happen... fast exping and then class change and advantage to 2.0 agains those who exped fighters slowly... I would have to be very rude to be able say you what I think of right now...

+

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, HellHound said:

lol ... hope this never happen... fast exping and then class change and advantage to 2.0 agains those who exped fighters slowly... I would have to be very rude to be able say you what I think of right now...

It wouldn't be fair now, but I have to give it to OP that many fighters will objectively exp faster until level ~70 with Othell's rune on patch 2.0. 

I'd say that current system should be kept for high level chars, but chars 1-70 could get a different system. Classes from 5th and 4th group will exp much faster in 2.0 than nukers with Othell's rune and ToI, so the class change rules need to be changes one way or another. <70 chars should be able to reroll to whatever they want except for tanks/supports.

Share this post


Link to post

The class system should change only one thing in 2.0, the maximum lvl to change class should be 65-. So as not to be unfair to anyone who has always played with the same class and who thinks about playing the olympiads.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, vinter said:

The class system should change only one thing in 2.0, the maximum lvl to change class should be 65-. So as not to be unfair to anyone who has always played with the same class and who thinks about playing the olympiads.

people that have never changed class should have a bonus. maybe the black chapeau :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2017年9月12日 at 11:05 PM, Pendragon said:

Reminds me of Elis

poor ellis76pp dagger glady,perhaps ner ellis?

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, vinter said:

The class system should change only one thing in 2.0, the maximum lvl to change class should be 65-. So as not to be unfair to anyone who has always played with the same class and who thinks about playing the olympiads.

+ but 60 lvl...

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, vinter said:

the maximum lvl to change class should be 65-. 

+

17 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

<70 chars should be able to reroll to whatever they want except for tanks/supports.

+ free free to give your opinions dear club community :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now