ThisIsMyLiife

Hero Mystic Muse PvP vol.2

I like the cry "hero skills lmao" in the last frapses :D maybe JF shouldnt suck balls in olympiad if they wanted some hero skills

Edited by Olegaj

20 minutes ago, Olegaj said:

I like the cry "hero skills lmao" in the last frapses :D maybe JF shouldnt suck balls in olympiad if they wanted some hero skills

I heard someone said they are so skilled they have to be hero.

Dont underestimate 

On 31.07.2017 at 10:23 PM, Myrtan said:

one of the strongest clans

I believe they can organise one of the best feed waves on server.

• Haha 4

In my old days of gaming in this game.Using Hero fear+miracle in a fight against a party without even sws+bd + hero is an unwritten law to cowardism and fear but here nothing of that matters because this server is full of random new players whos they only game experience they ever had is LOL.
So you put a frap on your video showing as a pvp pt vs pve 700 quest "pt" with mages+fighters without sws bd against a full setup pvp pt.You even tryhard to kill this pt and you call this a success.GJ

Edited by realKingLeonidas2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, realKingLeonidas2 said:

In my old days of gaming in this game.Using Hero fear+miracle in a fight against a party without even sws+bd + hero is an unwritten law to cowardism and fear but here nothing of that matters because this server is full of random new players whos they only game experience they ever had is LOL.
So you put a frap on your video showing as a pvp pt vs pve 700 quest "pt" with mages+fighters without sws bd against a full setup pvp pt.You even tryhard to kill this pt and you call this a success.GJ

If you really cared about fair and balanced pvp you wouldn't be in perkunas, so take your hipocrisy and go somewhere else.

You talk shit at every opportunity you have, no wonder people want to stomp you with everything they have, deal with it. *massive shrug*

8 minutes ago, elfyyy said:

If you really cared about fair and balanced pvp you wouldn't be in perkunas, so take your hipocrisy and go somewhere else.

You talk shit at every opportunity you have, no wonder people want to stomp you with everything they have, deal with it. *massive shrug*

1) Im not on Perkunas and im not a leader nor subleader nor anything else.
2)I f*ck at every opportunity i have thats true.No wonder why people want to stomp me with everything they have.i deal with that like a *boss*

@Lina 72+ ? You talking about levels?  90% there are easily 74+, most of them 76+.... They even have a chinese WC with CoV helping them....

3 hours ago, realKingLeonidas2 said:

because this server is full of random new players whos they only game experience they ever had is LOL.

I think you just described more than half of your party ^^..... biggest crybaby on this server lawl

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, realKingLeonidas2 said:

On 5.01.2018 at 1:54 AM, Myrtan said:

Especially me :/

Gz @MoDoy, I would never imagine I could lose to any archer. The things I said in past reffered to my pvps against archers in field I had back then and I didn't have any clue about the oly as this is my first server in L2. Don't reroll to dagger, you will have perma hero for this year.xD

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Rizos said:

tenor.gif

You understand the difference between a newbie and a random ,right?

Edit.You try to change the subject of this post.No guys this boy upload vids that expose himself and you try to somehow backup him from this mess.Good job keep exposing yourselvs too.

2 hours ago, elfyyy said:

Please do tell me how we are zerg and so on by having 1 more party, its legit 10 cps vs 11, so unfair, poor sm, cant display their superior skill, has more heroes still sucks ass. Your cp is good, for na, be happy you dont play on eu prime tho.

The whole hero skill thing i think is nonsense, you use what you have.

@ThisIsMyLife decent vid, why no mouse cursor tho?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

tenor.gif

Gz, zaczynasz mnie denerwować. Jesteś jedną wielką fałszywą kurwą. Okazałem respekt, pogratulowałem mu a ty zachowujesz się jak zwykle jebane trollerskie ścierwo, które szuka atencji oznaczając mnie gdzie popadnie. Dołącz do SM, pasujesz tam do tej bandy flame clown. Świetne uzupełnisz szeregi na forum ze swoim ego. 

Edited by Myrtan
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Haha some1 got triggered. Why do u hate me. I just quoted Ur and KingBotaki post. Its him who flamed you, not me. Why dont u hate him but instrad so much hate towards me? ;(