eseya

patch notes 2.0

Hello. We have few tasks to make before. After this we will make patch notes and start working on 2.0, but at same time many players doesn't want 2.0 cause just get 1.5 and it will be advantage to high level players.

• Like 1

Hello. We have few tasks to make before. After this we will make patch notes and start working on 2.0, but at same time many players doesn't want 2.0 cause just get 1.5 and it will be advantage to high level players.

​are you going to update above 2.0 also? you will follow the classic in korea, russia, europe?

​are you going to update above 2.0 also? you will follow the classic in korea, russia, europe?

​We will, but I don't think that 2.5 or 3.0 will be follow, because we will need to wait too much plus with community respond I think we can make better.

​We will, but I don't think that 2.5 or 3.0 will be follow, because we will need to wait too much plus with community respond I think we can make better.

​what do you mean that these updates will not follow and we can do better? I have just entered your server thats why i am noob and i ask things :) i came with a friend of mine. if the server is ok we will convince others to follow here also

​what do you mean that these updates will not follow and we can do better? I have just entered your server thats why i am noob and i ask things :) i came with a friend of mine. if the server is ok we will convince others to follow here also

​lot of the updates made by ncsoft, end up getting not good reply from the players as they would like to not have something, or have something working diferently etc. as so, and as we did on earlier updates. some of the more controversial points are discussed with the community to know if we want to implement them or not.
basicly what koll is saying is that same way we did on 1.3, 1.5, and loa update etc we wont be going blindly after ncsoft, and we will decide among us and later the community what is rly worth implementing or not.

​lot of the updates made by ncsoft, end up getting not good reply from the players as they would like to not have something, or have something working diferently etc. as so, and as we did on earlier updates. some of the more controversial points are discussed with the community to know if we want to implement them or not.
basicly what koll is saying is that same way we did on 1.3, 1.5, and loa update etc we wont be going blindly after ncsoft, and we will decide among us and later the community what is rly worth implementing or not.

​ah ok. thats nice. but we will have tower of isolence baium etc etc i assume right?

i dont think nothing so big as locations will be different xD its more about those little things that most of times are not totaly necessary or could be added in different way.

i dont think nothing so big as locations will be different xD its more about those little things that most of times are not totaly necessary or could be added in different way.

​catacombs? there was a big debate on innova classic about it

not sure about what will come or not yet, as koll said, we have some tasks still on hold that need to be solved. after this we will make some checking with ingame status atm, mostly about chars level etc, cuz if we bring new update too early it might break the game for ppl who is already too high lvl in case the 2nd row of ppl is still too far away. making the gap even bigger without that soft lvl cap. after this we will start discussion among us about the update and when we will have some final ideas we will post them for ppl to see + discuss about the not so sure points.

• Like 1

VR is already like older chronicles, about the frenzy in my opinion is not a good idea to avoid the frenzy tanking destros.

VR is already like older chronicles, about the frenzy in my opinion is not a good idea to avoid the frenzy tanking destros.

​tbh atm destro is useless... he has nothing to offer in any pt setup... some kind of boost should help this class (similar liek you did with summoners).. think about it

Guts (in 60% hp or lower) --> +150% p.def (and +65% debuff resistance) + Inmortal life + Battle Roar + LionHeart.

They are the strongest warrior (i mean the one that can handle the most physical hits by far). It is not always everything about p.atk.

• Like 1

​tbh atm destro is useless... he has nothing to offer in any pt setup... some kind of boost should help this class (similar liek you did with summoners).. think about it

​What was did for summoners class? what? 

Summons has bugs not fixed yet..

Bug 1. Hit by 0 range, Must be at 1 range to hit, follow mob for eternity and dont hit, dont take agro. u have to let mob hits u to your pet get 0 range and hit mob.

Bug 2. Summons Pets actions like mobs, and LF behind to start hit, mob/ppl move, pet lost target and lf behing and 0 range again, follow forever, never hit

No SS. 3. My summon lv 58 againts necro avadom robe lv58 shadow do 90-110 damage with low attack speed, while necro do 1k damage very fast like +12wit ofc .. why so much afraid of beastshot?

((( Dont want beast SS now on 1.5 its ok. But please fix bugs 1 and 2. please.)))

Today, summons are like necro without death spike, CDL or gloom, They have just useless cubics.

Warlock: 1. binding cubic never works never land, 2. Storn 156 damage very low land rate. (cat figther party buff)

Elemental: 1 Life low land rate nevr works, 2 agua better but low land rate and dont work if 3 level mob ppl or mob. (pony mage party buff)

Phantom 1 Spark land rate is good, but 3 secods stun its very poor. Phantom debuffs cubic is ok, I hope.

(((( Summoners still forgotten ))))

• Like 1

No SS. 3. My summon lv 58 againts necro avadom robe lv58 shadow do 90-110 damage with low attack speed, while necro do 1k damage very fast like +12wit ofc .. why so much afraid of beastshot?

​what about your spells like magis from lvl 35 which makes 600 dmg on same lvl char (and ofc with wit+12 u have insane casting and u can spam them), doesnt look too fair as well

• Like 2

​What was did for summoners class? what? 

Summons has bugs not fixed yet..

Bug 1. Hit by 0 range, Must be at 1 range to hit, follow mob for eternity and dont hit, dont take agro. u have to let mob hits u to your pet get 0 range and hit mob.

Bug 2. Summons Pets actions like mobs, and LF behind to start hit, mob/ppl move, pet lost target and lf behing and 0 range again, follow forever, never hit

((( Dont want beast SS now on 1.5 its ok. But please fix bugs 1 and 2. please.)))

Today, summons are like necro without death spike, CDL or gloom, They have just useless cubics.

Warlock: 1. binding cubic never works never land, 2. Storn 156 damage very low land rate. (cat figther party buff)

Elemental: 1 Life low land rate nevr works, 2 agua better but low land rate and dont work if 3 level mob ppl or mob. (pony mage party buff)

Phantom 1 Spark land rate is good, but 3 secods stun its very poor. Phantom debuffs cubic is ok, I hope.

(((( Summoners still forgotten ))))

Summoners have the better TP, 1st class nukes that deal 500+ dmg on BO jewels and the cubic landrate is not as bad as u make it out to be.

Will there be some buff like nobless or smth? Because what i miss in most mass pvp is comeback... Be honest, in classic u can one shot, that means bishops are not so effective, and sometimes u get such a big crit that it is hard to outheal people. And after resurection, using pots, still makes u too weak. U cant go in front because no bers and so on.

not sure about what will come or not yet, as koll said, we have some tasks still on hold that need to be solved. after this we will make some checking with ingame status atm, mostly about chars level etc, cuz if we bring new update too early it might break the game for ppl who is already too high lvl in case the 2nd row of ppl is still too far away. making the gap even bigger without that soft lvl cap. after this we will start discussion among us about the update and when we will have some final ideas we will post them for ppl to see + discuss about the not so sure points.

From 2.0 no lvl cap. So you can lvl up and up. Dont realy know to how much. But i think still blue mobs must give exp. Cose if you will be pk and last mobs give 0  exp, than how drop karma.

From 2.0 no lvl cap. So you can lvl up and up. Dont realy know to how much. But i think still blue mobs must give exp. Cose if you will be pk and last mobs give 0  exp, than how drop karma.

​The max u can get in 2.0 is 80 because of the monster lvls (and that already means u farm light blue mobs after 77) after 79 ALL mobs will be blue, no sane person will go beyond 78 and just a handful will go for 79 because it just takes way too long farming blue mobs (look at korea, maybe 1% of playerbase have  lvl 79 after such a long time and i don't think anyone has reached 80)

​The max u can get in 2.0 is 80 because of the monster lvls (and that already means u farm light blue mobs after 77) after 79 ALL mobs will be blue, no sane person will go beyond 78 and just a handful will go for 79 because it just takes way too long farming blue mobs (look at korea, maybe 1% of playerbase have  lvl 79 after such a long time and i don't think anyone has reached 80)

​2.0 has ToI, monsters go to 75 there, so you dont lvl up on blue mobs. Still, getting there is hard as hell.

​2.0 has ToI, monsters go to 75 there, so you dont lvl up on blue mobs. Still, getting there is hard as hell.

​They are blue on 79 dude... this is much like the lvl difference after 80 from gracia final-h5

check some korean 79 fraps and see for urself, they farm toi 11 and the mobs are light blue and they get like 10k exp per mob (every 2 trains around 0,01%)