San0

Classic Club preliminary 2.0 patch notes.

or just don't make them spammable, i think with 1min cooldown they will be ok

​1 min cooldown will be utter sh1t, as was mentioned before, either introduce elixirs which are from 5-15 mins cooldown but gives good chunk of cp (as someone said if u are getting ganged it might save your ass, but wont be op, coz u can do it max once per fight), or dont add anything at all

about 5 dye max, so ppl will eventually just go for weapon with acumen SA only ? if it is, i think let 12 dye max would be better coz ppl can freely choose any weapon they want

i can eventually understand having CP Elixirs since they're not extremely broken and can still manage to do a decent job, but not CP potions.

have you ever tried to fight as a tank vs tank or warlord vs warlord back in c5 days? that was one of the most idiotic PvP setups ever made in this game, and i would rather not waste 20 minutes to kill a single enemy just because he keeps spamming CP potions.

there's no player skills required in that, the only thing that matters is the amount of consumables carried, wich is by itself a failure of a game mechanic, because in the end it will not balance anything, but rather it will make PvP more broken and boring than before.

quick healing potions are already bad enough and they totally ruined the basic PvP "balance" that was known in previous chronicles, so at least don't add more crap that could ruin PvP even further.

​WTF r u talking about? CP pots are retail feature. PVP is already ruined by gladi long range stun. That is also a retail feature. So if u don't want cp pots let's remove the gladi long range stun too.

1) Cloak of Light and Cloak of Darkness.

Cloaks are nice, but i would lean towards non-flashy ones and for all castles. No stats on cloaks, keep it just for the fashion, Maybe each castle could have cloak with clan insignia printed on it?

2) Daily reward system.

Nice idea. Maybe you can give buff scroll bundle/SP scrolls/potions for login, like newbie pack has, as a random reward.

3) Macro icon showing the skill icon instead.

Could be cool to have an option to use both, old and new system. But other than that doesnt really matter which one you decide to implement.

4) PVP zone events.

Excellent idea.

5) CP Potions on grocery.

Please no CP potions at all. Just add old CP elixirs that had 5min c/d.

I would like keep the dye system as it is for a little while, to test how it affect gameplay. Since if you limit it to +5 again. Everybody will have to go the same cookie cutter build to stay relevant.

2h every 2 weeks in siege zone, let the stats on. Outside from siege keep it just for fashion. (If you can do that could be cool and fair)

2) Daily reward system.

Nah I don't really care and don't like it at all. Why you should get stuff just for logging the game?

Best!

4) PVP zone events.

Fun!

No F*****ng way!! Just don't do that.

6) Dyes max +5

Yep yep yep, at last..

7) Clan academy

No more box clans for low lvls. Just could be cool if the academy of a clan can't participate in wars. Also, what's the reward for low lvls and when academy ends? Like old times or?

i can eventually understand having CP Elixirs since they're not extremely broken and can still manage to do a decent job, but not CP potions.

have you ever tried to fight as a tank vs tank or warlord vs warlord back in c5 days? that was one of the most idiotic PvP setups ever made in this game, and i would rather not waste 20 minutes to kill a single enemy just because he keeps spamming CP potions.

there's no player skills required in that, the only thing that matters is the amount of consumables carried, wich is by itself a failure of a game mechanic, because in the end it will not balance anything, but rather it will make PvP more broken and boring than before.

quick healing potions are already bad enough and they totally ruined the basic PvP "balance" that was known in previous chronicles, so at least don't add more crap that could ruin PvP even further.

​WTF r u talking about? CP pots are retail feature. PVP is already ruined by gladi long range stun. That is also a retail feature. So if u don't want cp pots let's remove the gladi long range stun too.

​even PK scrolls are a retail feature, but unlike retail where you can use them everywhere, the admins had the good sense to put a limit on them and lock their use to floran only, in order to make them a bit less broken.

the fact that something unbalanced has been added to retail doesn't mean that it must be added here as well, especially when it makes parts of the gameplay even worse, in this case PvP.

regarding your complaints about gladi, first of all it's not always landing, it can be dispelled by any physical hit/skill, and it can be avoided too by certain classes with a bit of luck.

they're not the only class with ranged stuns anyway, and there's archers that can pretty much 2-shot any mage if they manage to land 2 critical hits in a row.

beside, it's just 5 seconds stun. i would be more worried about the close-range stun, since it's 9 seconds, and that skill was always there even before Classic, yet nobody never complained.

you have also EE buffs for resist stun, and in 2.0 you'll have majestic sets with 50% stun resist, so you can't really keep complaining.

i'm glad that the admins are asking our opinions about items and other stuff for a more balanced gameplay, and since most of the people here don't want CP potions, it's already a good sign.

ITT: Classic is shit, should of opened an interlude server with 0.5x rates and no a/s grade. gg

Hi everyone, long time no see.
I don't really play anymore (no one plays during my time zone and it got boring).
But these are some things that frustrated me when I was playing on this server. Goodluck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dyes
1) +12 dyes were the only thing that made classic unique besides this dumb XP curve. You might as well just revert everything to interlude now. 

Nerfs
1) Nerf horror - REASON: Broken skill. Literally spammable in olympiad. 
2) Remove glads ranged stun - REASON: Gladiators are broken, they need a nerf. This skill is SPAMMABLE and RANGED needing NO charges. It basically gave stun shot to gladiator. 

Summoners
1) Give summoners level 3 summon buffs - REASON: The difference in power between lvl 2 and lvl 3 pony/cat buff are VERY minimal. Phantom summoners don't even get a party buff and they're not able to use their party summon after level 70+. 

DescriptionMagic LvlAggro PointsRate CritCrit. Atk
skillBlessing of Queen lvl.1
Queen's buff magic Temporarily increases your party member's Critical Damage amount rate and power. Effect 1.
skillBlessing of Queen lvl.2
Queen's buff magic Temporarily increases your party member's Critical Damage amount rate and power. Effect 2.
skillBlessing of Queen lvl.3
Queen's buff magic Temporarily increases your party member's Critical Damage amount rate and power. Effect 3.
 DescriptionMP ConsumeMagic LvlAggro PointsMag. Reuse
skillGift of Seraphim lvl.1
Unicorn Seraphim's buff magic temporarily reduces party members' magic skill recovery time. 효력 1.
skillGift of Seraphim lvl.2
Unicorn Seraphim's buff magic temporarily reduces party members' magic skill recovery time. Effect 2.
skillGift of Seraphim lvl.3
Unicorn Seraphim's buff magic temporarily reduces party members' magic skill recovery time. Effect 3.

2) Add beast shots to the PTS/next patch - REASON: Why do we have to wait? All you're doing is adding them to the grocery. You don't need to implement any skills or anything. Let us actually be able to play the game? They're going to be overpriced anyways if you're following ncsoft's "classic".

Events
1) Get rid of shitty event rewards - REASON: Grinding for 50+ hours and I get a SOE? Really? Why even have the events? It just makes players mad. I'd rather get a guidance buff scroll than a 500 adena SOE/Rezz. Its just insulting at this point. 

Buffs
1) Buff destros frenzy/rage - REASON: No reason to play this shitty class.  

XP Curve
1) Increase xp rates to 4x
2) Increase xp rates for players under level 45 to 4x or 5x
3) 4x or 5x exp weekends
REASON: I would strongly suggest implementing one of these. It will still be insanely hard to level. Noobies NEED to level faster. Its a fact. Its ridiculously hard to find a party 1-40. They see that the 1-40 zones are empty and quit. 
REBUTTALS: "OMG BUT THIS SERVER IS HARDC0r3333". If you want real hardcore, go play diablo. I honestly don't see how any actual new player is going to catch up now that there is no level limit. Maybe by 2018 they can start pvping? LUL

Newbies
Add a full d grade newbie set bundle along with buff scrolls/shots/consumables/xp boosters.

REASON: You guys want new players? Its almost impossible to find a party level 1-40. Its harder now than ever to level up a new character. 
Since everyone in this game is an elitist asshole, if you try to join a level 20+ party (If there is one), and you don't have a d grade weapon. /kick from party. 
REBUTTALS: "The d grade market will be ruined" - THERE IS NO D GRADE MARKET FOR NEWBIES. Its +6 brig helmets that go for 5kk!
 Everyone who is playing the game is either a smurf or level 50+. If you're a new player, congratz you're a unicorn!
"THEY GET FREE NO GRADE WEAPON!!!" - TOTALLY USELESS AFTER LEVEL 20! Only lasts for a week!

Yeee I'm unicorn  :D

XP Curve
1) Increase xp rates to 4x
2) Increase xp rates for players under level 45 to 4x or 5x
3) 4x or 5x exp weekends
REASON: I would strongly suggest implementing one of these. It will still be insanely hard to level. Noobies NEED to level faster. Its a fact. Its ridiculously hard to find a party 1-40. They see that the 1-40 zones are empty and quit. 
REBUTTALS: "OMG BUT THIS SERVER IS HARDC0r3333". If you want real hardcore, go play diablo. I honestly don't see how any actual new player is going to catch up now that there is no level limit. Maybe by 2018 they can start pvping? LUL

Newbies
Add a full d grade newbie set bundle along with buff scrolls/shots/consumables/xp boosters.

REASON: You guys want new players? Its almost impossible to find a party level 1-40. Its harder now than ever to level up a new character. 
Since everyone in this game is an elitist asshole, if you try to join a level 20+ party (If there is one), and you don't have a d grade weapon. /kick from party. 
REBUTTALS: "The d grade market will be ruined" - THERE IS NO D GRADE MARKET FOR NEWBIES. Its +6 brig helmets that go for 5kk!
 Everyone who is playing the game is either a smurf or level 50+. If you're a new player, congratz you're a unicorn!
"THEY GET FREE NO GRADE WEAPON!!!" - TOTALLY USELESS AFTER LEVEL 20! Only lasts for a week!

About XP Curve I  think that it would be ok to have a little increased for low levels mayby this x4/x5 for level 40/45. But weekends with better exp... It wouldn't be the beast idea, and increasing for everyone rates... - everyone saw what rates are here...

Problematic for new players will be that if we increae rates to this 45 level then  some unicorne (like me :D ) will have problem with gear...

(yes) CP Potions. Omg, We already get out of mana in mass pvp without CP potions, :D PVP will never end if bouth side gets out of mana.

( IDEA ) Maybe a NPC to sell CP potions and other great potions, and this NPC constant moves from town to town like was BS mammom in catacombs. This can make ppl wast some adena to buy CP. And changes freeshop zone back to towns. I want to see dion with some ss shops to my friend new commers buy it e farm hard :D.

(no) Cloacks. I particularly do not like cloaks. This is why I stopped playing lineage after gracia final.

(no) PVP Zone. No, we already have lots of PVP for spot, A grade drops its enough to keep pvp on in TOI.

(    ) Macro Icon. if you have the choice to display or not the icon of the skill, then fine. I don't like to show incone of skill.

(yes) Dayli Reward System. Nice, some buff/SP scrolls, 24h hats/agathions, can make ppl to buyt it if he likes previous from event. (adm idea)

Sorry english :D i'm not doing my best.

H3R3G3, Phantom Summoner Clanless LV60 full B grade.

Buffs

​I saw already 4-5-6 topics about that nerf and there is no even 1 answer from GMs about what they think about rage/frenzy.

so:

skillFrenzy lvl.3
Increases P. Atk. by 15% for 1 minute 30 seconds. Additionally increases P. Atk. by 40% when using a sword/blunt weapon. Increases Accuracy by 6 and P. Atk. by 10% when using a two-handed sword/blunt weapon. Available when HP is 60% or lower.

VS

В течение 60 сек. Физ. Атк. +14%, Скор. Атк. +20%, шанс Физ. Крит. Атк. +14, сила Физ. Крит. Атк. +14%, Скорость +14. При использовании двуручного меча / двуручного дробящего оружия / древкового оружия Точность +8, Физ. Атк. +10%. Доступно при HP<60%.

its awsome right?

Everything is ok and ++ to game except CP potions!

NO CP potions

Its game changer and for me it was one of most anoying things in old school L2. U have so many ways to sink some adena w/o changing game experience – so its not good reason. Also weight limitation is bad reasoning. In some time ppl will find out that its worth to make some dwarf as cp pots carrier because cp pots will have big impact on every pvp result. 

If there will be long cooldown (10+ minutes) it would be nice (especially if someone attacks u from back while exping u can start fair pvp with full cp).

PS:  I like idea of crafting A grade, but pls be careful with adding A grade stuff into drop/spoil from mobs - make the chances very very VERY low. Its also dangerous to adding it exclusively for TOI mobs - it will decrease interest in all other zones and increase frustration of players who will not be able to enter TOI (it will be ofc controlled by few top clans). U should add few keys/recipes to some other locations ofc with even lower chances than in toi (or even more do not add few recipes/keys in toi)

Buffs

​I saw already 4-5-6 topics about that nerf and there is no even 1 answer from GMs about what they think about rage/frenzy.

so:

skillFrenzy lvl.3
Increases P. Atk. by 15% for 1 minute 30 seconds. Additionally increases P. Atk. by 40% when using a sword/blunt weapon. Increases Accuracy by 6 and P. Atk. by 10% when using a two-handed sword/blunt weapon. Available when HP is 60% or lower.

VS

В течение 60 сек. Физ. Атк. +14%, Скор. Атк. +20%, шанс Физ. Крит. Атк. +14, сила Физ. Крит. Атк. +14%, Скорость +14. При использовании двуручного меча / двуручного дробящего оружия / древкового оружия Точность +8, Физ. Атк. +10%. Доступно при HP<60%.

its awsome right?

​I don't understand problem. You don't like that on Classic Frenzy are stronger?

• Changes on DEX and WIT stats.

What is the changes? ok max dye goes to +5 but,

Does DEX going to give speed with this changes?

• Changes on DEX and WIT stats.

What is the changes? ok max dye goes to +5 but,

Does DEX going to give speed with this changes?

​1 dex was increasing characteristics that it's affect by 0.9%, now will be by 1.2% when dex 1-30

When dex 31-99 - 1 dex was increasing them 0.5% now will be 0.8%

• Like 1

Gladiators are destroying pvp and +12 wit doesnt? Its 1/3, 1/4 even on lower lvls than me the land rate of banana. Still mages got 1k cast with acu berz and more range. Btw let cp pots on but out of combat!

What about mobs that spawn and give "huge exp" but no drops in several locations such as Wasteland / EG / Lizardmen / Sea of spores / Cemeterry ... ? are there any plans to release those too ?

What about mobs that spawn and give "huge exp" but no drops in several locations such as Wasteland / EG / Lizardmen / Sea of spores / Cemeterry ... ? are there any plans to release those too ?

​Yes, most of them you already have.

This was added for castle lords of giran and aden. We do not understand why only for this 2 castles and if we add them it will be for all castles.

Basiclly the clan who owns a castle can get this cloaks from castle to use them. Cloaks has some small stats (max cp/hp/mp. some defense stats and reflect dmg) but we are more worried about the visual part since it might look more "flashy" then what we like to see.

Yes. If you dont like cloaks you can just disable them in options settings.

2) Daily reward system.

We were thinking about some kind of daily reward system when player every day when he logs (with 24h interval ofc) can claim some box containing some sort of consumables such as soulshots or even some special coins they can use later to buy some consumables or something around this. Nothing too big but a little something to keep ppl more interested on logging everyday. All these items would be not tradable ofc to avoid ppl logging over 9000 chars and get everything on main char.

Better add it for votes instead of logging in.

NCSoft made some changes on macros icons and this one might be interesting or not depending on how ppl sees it. So basically the idea is when you have a macro lets say /useskillforce Tribunal, instead of it showing the normal macro icon, it will show the skill icon but still work as a macro. This will not work if theres many skills on the macro but if theres only 1 skill or few skills it should show the first skill on the macro. We think it might be a coolish feature, not sure if totally necessary and some ppl might prefer to thave their stuff hidden when making videos and such so lets us know what u think about.

Yes indeed.

4) PVP zone events.

So... NCSoft made in this update some kind of pvp zone events which are quite confusing and unappealing and happen on Tuesdays (oO).

It got us thinking. On something similar but with different dates and different ways to work.

What we have in mind would be something like on the weekend when theres no siege, a zone like TOI or LOA would become a PVP zone for couple of hours, and special monsters would spawn instead or a special boss with good drops so ppl would be able to finght for it like on siege, but instead of fighting for the castle they would be fighting to assure the boss/monsters control and later the boss/monsters loot.

Nice idea, it adds more action in the server.

On offical CP Potions were added to grocery shop. We dont rly know what to do with it. Tho its a good idea to remove some money from game and it also opens possibility that everyone will have access to them, we are not sure if we want to add them or not.

Theres a couple of good points of having this:

• Everyone would have access to them so pvps would prolly last a little longer.
  • They are heavy so no one would have big advantage out of this just by having lot of money cuz either way they wont be able to carry many of them in most of classes.
  • By natural stats fighter classes will be able to carry some more then mages giving then the chance to have some extra tankiness while getting in the fight.
  • It will help removing some adena from game.
  • etc...

No, add elixirs instead and for a high price if you want to remove some adena from the game.

Buffs

so:

skillFrenzy lvl.3

VS

its awsome right?

​I don't understand problem. You don't like that on Classic Frenzy are stronger?

​There are 3 variations of frenzy NCSOFT made throughout lineage 2.

The first was an insane patk bonus once you were below 30% hp. However with this frenzy, you could heal up to full hp and still have the full effect. (C1-INTERLUDE)
Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0zp_OnDtKk

The second frenzy was the same thing, however if your hp went above 30%, you would only get half the effect of frenzy. (HELLBOUND?-GOD)
They decided to add dashes to the game, so having the original frenzy was unable to fit their new gameplay ideology. ​So they nerfed it to hell. 

The third frenzy is the worst of the 3. Instead of giving a huge patk bonus. It gives you stats you dont need, like attack speed. With a fraction of the patk bonus. (GOD-CLASSIC). 

We are proposing that you change it to the first/second frenzy, because the classic frenzy is very bad. 

Gladiators are destroying pvp and +12 wit doesnt? Its 1/3, 1/4 even on lower lvls than me the land rate of banana. Still mages got 1k cast with acu berz and more range. Btw let cp pots on but out of combat!

​Who needs cast speed when you can just chain stun someone to death. 

+12 wit is being removed. 

+12

is nit beeing removed only cuz of mages and mages get new passive for cast and crit acording to their races

Edited by San0

​1st mages can get rune +6.63% of casting speed.

2nd mages will get skill to increase cast speed. For example Elfs will get +13% cast speed.

So at the end they will have +13% +6.63% +12 WIT. It's too much we think.

What about fishing, we will not have it ?

​fishing is literraly legal bot for low level and the reward from it is kinda bad for server income, it gives you buff scroll and its lv3 buff i think