Koll

Your pre-2.0 update suggestions

I was reading this topic at work and had some ideas, but I forgot them.

I remembered some just now:

1. Could you give SE and PP Resurrection as same lvl as EE or maybe one level lower than EE? It's not much but it might help when people die at farm.

2. Instead of no level limit, you could just add exp loss at sieges. It gives you a reason to farm more and as a plus you will make some extra SP.

3. You could give SE a buff like Holy Weapon, but instead it's called Unholy Weapon. And it can give 10 or 20 dark attribute (for both fighters and mages) BUT for PVE. In this case necro and SH wouldn't be OP in PVP.

4. As I said in some other post, make teleportation free up until lvl 41.

And I have a question for the Admins regarding the future Shillien Saint in 2.0: will SE prophecy be old school, like it only gives VR and some dagger backstabb chances or will it be updated to give matk, casting, atk spd, etc. like in Gracia or whatever update it was? Same question for EE prophecy.

So... will POWI (prophecy of wind) have these effect in 2.0: 

-> Max HP +20%
-> Damage magic critical attack rate +20%
-> Critical attack rate +20%
-> Ability to absorb 5% damage to HP of any short-range physical damage
-> P.Atk +10%
-> P.Def +20%
-> Atk.Spd +20%
-> M.Atk +20%
-> M.Def +20%
-> Casting Spd +20%
-> Resistance to de-buffs +10
-> Decreases movement speed 20%

or will POWI have these old-style effects:

- Accuracy +4

- Evasion +4,

- Atk Speed +20%

- Recover 5% of melee physical damage as HP

- Critical +20% from behind 

- Critical Damage from behind +20%

- Debuff Resistance +10%

Closer from the second one.

crit chances are general not only from behind i believe

values wont be so high and i think it gives speed instead of life steal.

accuracy 3

evasion 3

physical crit chance 10 %

physical crit power 15 %

speed 10 %

and debuff resist 10 %

i believe this is the correct values of this version for powind.

Exactly.

At 5 minutes it gives the power of the soul, for the members of the group.

P.Evasion +3

P.Accuracy +3

Chance P.Crt.Atk. +10%

Power P.Crt.Atk. +15%

Speed +10%

The resistance of the negative effects of +10%.

Consumes 20 Spirit Ore.

OK.... now that's something I didn't expect. Guess I'll play something else from now on. Such a pity, really liked it here.

Thank you for answering.

OK.... now that's something I didn't expect. Guess I'll play something else from now on. Such a pity, really liked it here.

Thank you for answering.

​I think all prophecies got watered down a bit... Also they're like on level 78 or so, no? It might very well get changed in 2.5 or so until we mortals get on that level :D

Thank you for answering.

​I think all prophecies got watered down a bit... Also they're like on level 78 or so, no? It might very well get changed in 2.5 or so until we mortals get on that level :D

​I had hoped that all prophecies to give the same stats, but with maintaining their specialty. Powi is useless...

Thank you for answering.

​I had hoped that all prophecies to give the same stats, but with maintaining their specialty. Powi is useless...

​I mean... If the patch notes on Russian wiki are correct, then:

PoWa:

MP recovery +10%
Cast. spd. +10%
M. Def +10%
M. Atk +5%
Resist to Debuffs +10%
MP Consumption -3%

PoF:

HP +10%
HP recovery +10%
Speed +10%
P. Def +20%
Atk. Speed +5%
Resist to Debuffs +10%

...PoWa is mages only, PoF is for tanks... I dare to say PoWi has the highest potential, considering how many archer CPs are on the classic. Mind you, on 76+ you will have all the Focuses, DWs and stuff in parties so the extra Crit chance/power is pretty huge. 

If possible and I hope i don't gather enough hate @. Can you add summon friend to all summoners (except necro = mage/nuker). to some ppl it will help em bring their box, for me personally, it helps to bring in some friends to kill other ppl :D

The idea is that wc will have Gate, so... i hope ppl will spread a lil love to cats,pony and (oh well) phantoms... 

Again, hope i gather love and not hate.

Cheers

Plz some1 put info about all prophencies cov and vop to compare them easily. PoWind was always designed to support daggers. Its actually cool for dagger now, ++ speed and crit dmg plus SE can support daggers in best way out of other support classes (STIGMA!). SE is mage/meele pack support. In mage pt he gets powater from ee anyway. PoWind for archer? I doubt any archer pt would have SE...

I heard aw and pw dont have blinding blow (didnt know that). These 2 are considered to be so much worse than th in classic and i srsly do not know why they removed that skill. So that ! Add it. 

PS if i m wrong and they have it sorry.

I heard aw and pw dont have blinding blow (didnt know that). These 2 are considered to be so much worse than th in classic and i srsly do not know why they removed that skill. So that ! Add it. 

True, they dont have it. It would be a good suggestion to add it. That skill already exist in test server. If admin add it, it would be good for newcomers to encourage them to pick something different from TH i think if they want to be daggers :) At the moment, almost nobody pick Plains walker or Abbys walker,

I was reading about the 2.0 patch on Innova and saw some interesting changes regarding nukers and summoners, they all get a skill named Master of Magic which gives Cast.Speed + 9%, Magic Critical Chance +10. But it doesn't say anything about supporting wizard classes.

"The WIT parameter changef so that:
-Because of class balance, the bonus from WIT is reduced, but each mystic class gets a skill named "Master of Magic" as a compensation."

Upon changing how WIT works, only those classes are compensated for loosing ~7 WIT.  

Will you give this skill to SE, EE, PP, Bish, OL, WC too? 

Also, Might of Heaven is described as not for undead only, which means it becomes a nuke for every monster. Will you make it like this on our server?

i thought the ALL MYSTIC CLASSES part was pretty self explanatory . last time i checked SE EE PP BISH OL and WC were mystic classes also xD so yea they will have it also.

and yes might of heaven is not for undead only.

I dont understand this change. Why would they nerf wit but give this skill instead :o. What did they want to achieve?

i thought the ALL MYSTIC CLASSES part was pretty self explanatory . last time i checked SE EE PP BISH OL and WC were mystic classes also xD so yea they will have it also.

and yes might of heaven is not for undead only.

​There was a table with all the nukers and summoners, no supports, that I couldn't post because I'm at work. "All mystic classes" is pretty clear, I know, but the supports were not included in that table, even though they are mystics as well. It would be nice to have that skill. You can halve it, and it would still be better than nothing.

Another thing I was thinking of was if you could make the skill Recharge to magic crit, like heal does. It would be nice to get something like 1.5x or 1.25x crit on it. And you can personalize it so that SE crits more amount and EE crits more often. Just saying. :)

I think it would  be nice if summoners  get  also Summon friend  sklil if WC goin to have  gate chants :)  so sumoner  will be more  "friendly" for  parties - in cases like goin town for  shots / consutables or  just for  exp bonus or so :)   didnt  find  any mention about this  and if there is any  i am sorry for spam :D;)

• Like 1