Koll

Your pre-2.0 update suggestions

Dear Gms, it has been more than 3 months since you announced the update. 

You have already been outspeed by Skelth ( retail europe) who launched it before you with a 1 month announcement, too bad because you probably lost alot of players on that move (who may come back on 2.0).

What are you waiting to lauch it, we have more 75 than there was on Gran Kain when it was launched ? Eventually, some russian classic server will launch directly in 2.0 before you do your move and you'll loose even more players!

A worried and too much patient L2classic.club fanboy

do i need to remember you that skelth started already on 1,5 and over the last year all they did was... hmm.. 1 update and like 2 events? considering they dont even do it they just receive files and install, i would call this basically nothing.

meanwhile in here in about same period of time you guys had 2 major updates, with 2 smaller updates and events basically every month or at least close from that.

i know in a dream world its all very perfect and stuff just pops up when ppl wants it but it doesnt rly work like that. the 2.0 update is insanly huge. theres changes on almost everything and it will come when it will be completely ready to be used without problms. untill then people is free to do what they want to do. we never criticized players for choosing a diferent path than ours, if thats their choice and their will they are free to do so. 

things are being done and worked on. when all will be ready you will have the 2.0. till then not much more i can tell you about it. 

• Like 3

oh i forgot to mention that about loosing player to skelth... i'm pretty sure it kinda works the other way around xD

Tbh i prefer to wait even 3-4 months more and get perfect update than get it much sooner with many bugs, then ruskies exploiting these bugs geting advantage etc etc. If they fail smth in this update they can even kill this server, so better let them focus on their work imo and be patient as u were till now :o

Really a  lot of changes. I wonder how many percent left to complete:ph34r:

A another month of exping mode on for me pony:S or notxD

hahahahhahaha WTS beast shots :DD. Cant wait till ur dream comes true huh?

1380819386_1380760p.thumb.jpg.d99ad1f446

You must believe in yourself *
:D:D

• Like 1

A bunch of people may say that, my suggestion is completly stupid, but my idea is to delete this newbie weapon ticket, and buff scrolls, and instead of this add mana/health herbs to some spots, maybe even buff herbs with reasonable drop rate 

Tbh i prefer to wait even 3-4 months more and get perfect update than get it much sooner with many bugs, then ruskies exploiting these bugs geting advantage etc etc. If they fail smth in this update they can even kill this server, so better let them focus on their work imo and be patient as u were till now :o

You need time to 76, we know it. If you have now 76 you will speak different. And dont say we use orfen. Cose like i say me start use from 75 just. All other lvls we make it with no orfen but just with 3 mana regeners.  But i agre better normal update  than with lots bugs soce forum will cry from my topics :D  buahahah. Also one more think is sano say update 2.0 is very big maby Gm wana make 2.0  with exp zones and in nex 2 months for example 2.1 with hero and epics....

• Like 1

i have some question - in 2.0 i can exchange C weapon to low/top B ?

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Kusto

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Pa'agrian_Sword#Currency For 

​idk, i found those links some time ago, but it literally made no sense to me, why would they add npc at which u can change top C for top B, w/o adding anything? (lets say crystals or gemstomes like it was back in the old chronicles when u traded low C + AA for mid C  and mid C+AA for top C)

​idk, i found those links some time ago, but it literally made no sense to me, why would they add npc at which u can change top C for top B, w/o adding anything? (lets say crystals or gemstomes like it was back in the old chronicles when u traded low C + AA for mid C  and mid C+AA for top C)

​Yeah lol when you look at the list you could actually trade e.g. the Great Pata  to either  or , both same 'price'. I guess for when someone is like "damn they both cost the same but Im not sure if Im ready for top B" :D

I like u San0 for it, how u totally blow up braindeath and fake post from people as WewantSaviors. :x

PS:I want marry u, but im guy. Can u be my wife or its problem for u?:D

​Its link from off l2wiki, i think we need this exchange, i need ))

that doesnt exist, at least not on russian official. l2central and l2wiki page is broken.

Hi, i`m a new player , just startet a few days ago, last time i played L2 was back in 2007 on official Server , so i have to learn basically everything from the scratch .

Firstly , thanks for this Server, looks great so far, but i do have some remarks regarding the aquisition of new players like me.

I`m lvl 28 now and there seems to be almost no market for D grade, which is making it pretty frustrating to equip for 20-40 . People in Giran Harbor are selling some D stuff, but it`s mostly TOP D enchanted stuff for prices between 5-6kk , which is unaffordable ofc without donating and trading in the COL for adena. I understand, that setting up an ofline shop costs COL, with prices around 170k per COL, this means a significant investment which might not pay off with selling regular D-grade, so people avoid spending valuable sellingslots for low priced stuff like D-Grade. Besides, the people who can afford offlineshops easily propably consider the potential revenues from D grade peanuts and wont bother.

Maybe there are some ways to push D grade market, i dont know if its possible within l2 , but if its technically  possible to restrict shops to No/D grade, sell tickets for no-grade/ D-grade only shops for a smaller fee, this way the people having / needing / using the equipment could participate in the market.

Another, more general remark regarding Giran Harbor : Its total chaos, is there no way of marking areas for certain "markets" ? lets say put some signs,markers, NPS, flags or whatever at the edges of the square, indicating the general theme of that spot( D-Grade, C-Grade,  B-grade, recipes, general mats for example) , this way people looking to buy/or sell something specific have a place to go look first. Everyone not fitting or not willing to partake in this can still sit around where he likes ofc , it just would be a voluntary possibility and in my opinion benefitting for all - people trying to sell a C grade weapon for example would know where the most interested potential buyers will look first and vice versa, scanning through all of the shops on the other hand can be a real pain.

Back to the topic of newbies like me : if you could think of any way to encourage gathering / partybuilding <40, i tried to find other players, but wasnt able to find somebody to play with so far. I know the population is good, but it feels really empty for a new player and frankly pretty lonely too. Maybe dedicate 2-3 special hunting grounds to newbies and point them out in the newbie-NPC, like "you will most likely find other players there". Make those places rewarding in a way that encourages partybuilding (4x HP mobs or something like this). I Understand there is resentment regarding help for <40 since you guys had to endure it the hard way and dont want to have your archiment devalued by making it easy for new players, but i`m not asking for more free stuff , EXP boost or something like this, just some channeling of us newbies into the same direction. When you "older players" were around this level, you had everyone in the same areas ro play with, now catching up to 40 can bea very lonely and somewhat discouraging experience.

Best regards

Yaranx

I`m lvl 28 now and there seems to be almost no market for D grade, which is making it pretty frustrating to equip for 20-40 . People in Giran Harbor are selling some D stuff, but it`s mostly TOP D enchanted stuff for prices between 5-6kk , which is unaffordable ofc without donating and trading in the COL for adena. I understand, that setting up an ofline shop costs COL, with prices around 170k per COL, this means a significant investment which might not pay off with selling regular D-grade, so people avoid spending valuable sellingslots for low priced stuff like D-Grade. Besides, the people who can afford offlineshops easily propably consider the potential revenues from D grade peanuts and wont bother.

Maybe there are some ways to push D grade market, i dont know if its possible within l2 , but if its technically  possible to restrict shops to No/D grade, sell tickets for no-grade/ D-grade only shops for a smaller fee, this way the people having / needing / using the equipment could participate in the market.

​offline shops are free in giran harbor, so anybody could set there 5 shops if needed to sell stuff, but as u said, sometimes ppl are too lazy to set up new shop for things like D grade, coz its very little profit

• Like 1

​for d grade armor you can make a quest at lvl 25 on gludin that will give you a D grade set heavy/light/robe.

​for d grade armor you can make a quest at lvl 25 on gludin that will give you a D grade set heavy/light/robe.

​That's true, but D market for weapons is still pretty horrible. You're lucky to find a non-enchanted D grade weapon these days.

​That's true, but D market for weapons is still pretty horrible. You're lucky to find a non-enchanted D grade weapon these days.

​OMG D weapons market is horrible, this is too much for me, omg what drama, go Giran and buy the weapon from npc like most of the people did and does.
Incredible!!!

Anyway we can understand that buy mid D weapon and sell after to take back the adena to buy top D shop weapon is a bit hard, because few people buying mid grade weapon and crystalice it doesnt give back the adena u burned when u brought the mid weapon. So ..

Maybe admins could add the upgrade D grade weapons with adena, from low D weapon to Top D shop weapon, not real top D(only craft and full drop). Add the upgrade in the way of D grade low weapon + adena diference = next lvl D grade weapon. This way people that start in server, can buy low D weapon when they get the 300-400k adena it cost, and change/trade for next lvl D weapon when they get the adena needed for next upgrade. They can upgrade his weapon and dont have to focus on trades or cristalicing that they loose adena because D crystals are realy cheap.

You can make a spoiler, spoil some COAL or some mats, sell them and get 400-500k or more. Ask people for some adena in giran harbour. 50-100k each x 5-10 guys and u almost have adena to buy Top D npc shop weapon.

The other point Yaranx is talking about s/he cant or is hard find people to make party 25-40, well, we can understand, game is to have fun. I advice you write on party matching LF ..(what u need).. to dayly XP/Farm ...

Make friends, add them to friendlist, join a clan, ...

Write msg on party matching "LF Spoiler w/ High lvl buffer (no need spoil)" or something like that, u wont get loot random with spoil, so u wont get the spoil but u will xp having high lvl buffs. so u will xp faster than going solo. u will kill more burning less soulshots. so u will keep some adena.

And remember this, this game is hard only the 100 first years, dont worry!! Be happy!!

PD: Yaranx, u posted on wrong thread, i think some admin should move ur post and the answers to some other thread in right section, like i need help.

1 - Maintain 3x XP rate, increase Adena rate from 2x to 3x, increase spoil rate from 1x to 3x. Or if Adena and Spoil remain that low reduce the XP to 2x or even 1x. Players barely do any money for soulshots and the price on C weapons and B weapons are ridiculously inflated because of few rich players. For the current price players are selling C and B grade the adena rate should be way higher. Every 3x server i played on an Emi Bow was 7kk and a BOP was 20kk ... in this server they sell Emi for 30kk and BOP for 120kk i mean wtf???

2- Make enchants more spoilable like the other chronicles. Very few mobs seem to spoil enchants and its ridiculously low spoil rate on the enchants and even the drop rate...you can go from lvl 20 to 52 spoiling and killing the same mobs for enchants and get 0 enchants from drop or spoil (tried it on Silenos, Turak Bugbears and then Aligators and got 0 D grade and 0 C grade)...again wtf??? Seems the only way to get enchants are RBs and you cant even buy them because of the few rich players that buy all the enchants to run around with +16 weapons.

3 - No subclass, sublcass ruins the game just like dual box ruins the game. If players want to play a new class they should just create a new character and start from lvl 1 just like there should be players actually playing support characters and not boxes. Every AOE / RB party seems to have someone with supports on dual box instead of actual people playing the support. In my opinion Dual Box should be forbidden. Instead make some kind of incentive/reward for players to play support classes. Players that dual box should go play on high rates pvp servers, not low rates classic, they ruin the game. Back in the day people could main support and make decent money selling buffs. Now its useless to play support because everyone has a support on a box. You cant sell buffs and no one will party you because everyone has a individual/clan buffer on a box.

4 - No CP Pots. Its just stupid and ruins PVP.

5 - Make A grade (and S grade in the future) dropable (full drop), spoilable (mats/recipe) and craftable, not only on big bosses.

6 - Keep C grade craftable, dont make the mistake of selling it in luxury shop. Even D grade should be craftable and not sellable on Giran Shop. I know the prices of C and B grade are super inflated because of few rich guys, but please dont ruin the game by selling C grade on Luxury Shop, Every single grade should be craftable except No Grade. Shop should only sell No Grade.

This is the opinion of a player that played Lineage 2 since C1 and played on more then 50 diferent servers including oficial server.

1 - Maintain 3x XP rate, increase Adena rate from 2x to 3x, increase spoil rate from 1x to 3x. Or if Adena and Spoil remain that low reduce the XP to 2x or even 1x. Players barely do any money for soulshots and the price on C weapons and B weapons are ridiculously inflated because of few rich players. For the current price players are selling C and B grade the adena rate should be way higher. Every 3x server i played on an Emi Bow was 7kk and a BOP was 20kk ... in this server they sell Emi for 30kk and BOP for 120kk i mean wtf???

2- Make enchants more spoilable like the other chronicles. Very few mobs seem to spoil enchants and its ridiculously low spoil rate on the enchants and even the drop rate...you can go from lvl 20 to 52 spoiling and killing the same mobs for enchants and get 0 enchants from drop or spoil (tried it on Silenos, Turak Bugbears and then Aligators and got 0 D grade and 0 C grade)...again wtf??? Seems the only way to get enchants are RBs and you cant even buy them because of the few rich players that buy all the enchants to run around with +16 weapons.

3 - No subclass, sublcass ruins the game just like dual box ruins the game. If players want to play a new class they should just create a new character and start from lvl 1 just like there should be players actually playing support characters and not boxes. Every AOE / RB party seems to have someone with supports on dual box instead of actual people playing the support. In my opinion Dual Box should be forbidden. Instead make some kind of incentive/reward for players to play support classes. Players that dual box should go play on high rates pvp servers, not low rates classic, they ruin the game. Back in the day people could main support and make decent money selling buffs. Now its useless to play support because everyone has a support on a box. You cant sell buffs and no one will party you because everyone has a individual/clan buffer on a box.

4 - No CP Pots. Its just stupid and ruins PVP.

5 - Make A grade (and S grade in the future) dropable (full drop), spoilable (mats/recipe) and craftable, not only on big bosses.

6 - Keep C grade craftable, dont make the mistake of selling it in luxury shop. Even D grade should be craftable and not sellable on Giran Shop. I know the prices of C and B grade are super inflated because of few rich guys, but please dont ruin the game by selling C grade on Luxury Shop, Every single grade should be craftable except No Grade. Shop should only sell No Grade.

This is the opinion of a player that played Lineage 2 since C1 and played on more then 50 diferent servers including oficial server.

​1. You dont know how economy. If u increase adena rate, emi and bop will become even more expensive cos adena will be easier to make and every1 will have a lot but bop and emi will still be hard to make so ppl will pay more for it. If u want emi cheaper, u need more ppl at 50 lvls or higher rate for emi full drop or higher rate/moree mobs on high lvl with sop/cbp drop/spoil, or less ppl who overenchant emi(not gonna happen especially if u increase adena rate). I wouldnt change any rates. emi ++ is endgame bow now, and bop shafts gonna drop from pytans on 2.o so its gonna become cheaper.

2. If u want enchants to be easier to get/cheaper, they would have to drop from 6x/7x mobs. if u add more spoils for 5x mobs ull just boost bots farm(its bad idea). One thing i can agree with u and i dont understand its politics is why ewb/ewc spoil is added but there is no eac/eab spoil. 99% of server eabs are from orfen thats why they are so expensive cos clans who farm orfen keep it on insane price. I made 2 chars 65+ and didnt drop even 1 ewb or eab from mob. I think its gonna change on 2.0 and more mobs would drop it but i didnt check it so its not confirmed info.

3. Agree with you about subclass. Dont make new custom craps plz. Also subclass system is one big sh1t. About dualbox i dont agree with you, i think you are just too low lvl and you have problem to find supports to exp with them, its gonna change once you hit around 60 lvl. You need cp, 90% of server playing in cps and they have their supports active and i dont see problem if some1 exp low lvl char and box support or box support to get several more % on his dd before cp time starts. The only problem i find it it, supports are less attractive than for example they were on god, so many ppl prefer to play DDs, i hope its gonna change in new chronicles, dont need to add new custom things here.

4. NO CP POts 100% agree

5. I prefer if a grades are rly hard to make like for example vesper set in gracia chronicle, they give very good stats, some of them are veen better than epics, for example mj set gives more stun resust than baium lvl 3 etc, they should be as hard to farm as epics are, but every1 gonna have his own opinion depending on their lvl, clan, and farm capabilities.

6. Keep low c in lux, dont see reasno to change anything there, keep top conly form craft/full drop, same goes for D grade, low d are in shops and top d only craft/full drop, Didnt see any info that somth is going to change in this so dunno why you say this.