Koll

Your pre-2.0 update suggestions

I think it would  be nice if summoners  get  also Summon friend  sklil if WC goin to have  gate chants :)  so sumoner  will be more  "friendly" for  parties - in cases like goin town for  shots / consutables or  just for  exp bonus or so :)   didnt  find  any mention about this  and if there is any  i am sorry for spam :D;)

​i did mention about it, and i continue to support it!

Are we going to have:
New set stats?
Dex affecting speed? (since dyes max+5)
Same enchant bonus to all weapon grades?
no answer because we like being surprised? :D

about destro getting rush Im opposite that idea since he gets buff +15% speed and profecy of wind +10% speed.
He has the HP to catch the enemy, rush makes him OP.

Are we going to have:
New set stats?

about destro getting rush Im opposite that idea since he gets buff +15% speed and profecy of wind +10% speed.

​Check patch notes, as far as i remember there are few and slight changes in armor passives.

No, dex doesnt affect speed, only buffs(or passives) can increase it.

for the rest idk.

About destro I agree with ppl saying that he needs to move like a truck and hit like a truck(frenzy is way too nerfed).

Are we going to have:
New set stats?

​Check patch notes, as far as i remember there are few and slight changes in armor passives.

for the rest idk.

About destro I agree with ppl saying that he needs to move like a truck and hit like a truck(frenzy is way too nerfed).

​Right now dex isnt affecting speed I already know.
No info about A grade set bonuses here unless they will have the old ones.
PvP with our destro and check again if he feels nerfed or check one of our videos that include him. After that i want you to imagine the combo of frenzy+over the body+Demolition Impact+ mass fear and speed redution -90 the combination of dyes and items stats and decide for yourself if he still needs the rush

Are we going to have:
New set stats?

for the rest idk.

​Right now dex isnt affecting speed I already know.
No info about A grade set bonuses here unless they will have the old ones.
PvP with our destro and check again if he feels nerfed or check one of our videos that include him. After that i want you to imagine the combo of frenzy+over the body+Demolition Impact+ mass fear and speed redution -90 the combination of dyes and items stats and decide for yourself if he still needs the rush

rush for destro is the exact same thing that ranged stun +dash is for glad. i hope theyll make it cost a shitload of mana.

mages gets passive cast speed and mcrit becouse they would be overnerfed thanks to -5 wit only and u would see only necros here.

doesnt matter if AW/PW have binding blow, u cant use it during hide and th can use dash during hide it will be situational and generally useless

well, u can be sure there will be no rush on destro xD

if something it will be on titan xD

Exactly.

At 5 minutes it gives the power of the soul, for the members of the group.

P.Evasion +3

P.Accuracy +3

Chance P.Crt.Atk. +10%

Power P.Crt.Atk. +15%

Speed +10%

The resistance of the negative effects of +10%.

Consumes 20 Spirit Ore.

OK.... now that's something I didn't expect. Guess I'll play something else from now on. Such a pity, really liked it here.

Thank you for answering.

​I think all prophecies got watered down a bit... Also they're like on level 78 or so, no? It might very well get changed in 2.5 or so until we mortals get on that level :D

​I had hoped that all prophecies to give the same stats, but with maintaining their specialty. Powi is useless...

​I mean... If the patch notes on Russian wiki are correct, then:

PoWa:

MP recovery +10%
Cast. spd. +10%
M. Def +10%
M. Atk +5%
Resist to Debuffs +10%
MP Consumption -3%

PoF:

HP +10%
HP recovery +10%
Speed +10%
P. Def +20%
Atk. Speed +5%
Resist to Debuffs +10%

...PoWa is mages only, PoF is for tanks... I dare to say PoWi has the highest potential, considering how many archer CPs are on the classic. Mind you, on 76+ you will have all the Focuses, DWs and stuff in parties so the extra Crit chance/power is pretty huge. 

​Time to reroll :(

PoWind is useless

Exactly.

At 5 minutes it gives the power of the soul, for the members of the group.

P.Evasion +3

P.Accuracy +3

Chance P.Crt.Atk. +10%

Power P.Crt.Atk. +15%

Speed +10%

The resistance of the negative effects of +10%.

Consumes 20 Spirit Ore.

OK.... now that's something I didn't expect. Guess I'll play something else from now on. Such a pity, really liked it here.

Thank you for answering.

​I think all prophecies got watered down a bit... Also they're like on level 78 or so, no? It might very well get changed in 2.5 or so until we mortals get on that level :D

​I had hoped that all prophecies to give the same stats, but with maintaining their specialty. Powi is useless...

​I mean... If the patch notes on Russian wiki are correct, then:

PoWa:

MP recovery +10%
Cast. spd. +10%
M. Def +10%
M. Atk +5%
Resist to Debuffs +10%
MP Consumption -3%

PoF:

HP +10%
HP recovery +10%
Speed +10%
P. Def +20%
Atk. Speed +5%
Resist to Debuffs +10%

...PoWa is mages only, PoF is for tanks... I dare to say PoWi has the highest potential, considering how many archer CPs are on the classic. Mind you, on 76+ you will have all the Focuses, DWs and stuff in parties so the extra Crit chance/power is pretty huge. 

​Time to reroll :(

PoWind is useless

Lord of Vampires:
It Recovers 80% of the added physical damage to the enemy a chance to HP for 30 seconds. No you dont babe :D

still being decided. our first thought was obviously to remake it back to +5 max stat, but a lot of stuff can change with this so it needs to be very well thought before a final decision is made.

• Like 2

Then i have 1 more question, how soon "soon(tm)" will make a decision?

No need in exact date, mb week, month,year... just want to know how long to wait.

after everything is properly transfered to new test server 2.0, ill make some testings there with koll, see how everything will go, try from diferent scenarios and builds and see what to do with it and leave a decision about it.

Are you going to make a post with the suggestions that were posted here that were considered suitable, then add them to the game or is this just a post for theorizing?

Rush. Rush on every warrior at H5 without any reuse time on them was so wrong. How is it possible a heavy armored guy to rush into the faces of the others? Like these heavy armored destros? I got a nice idea but dunno if that can work in game. Give rush to destros but they have to wear light armor to use it, also with some reuse time on it like 10-15 seconds. Btw please, just please! Make a penalty on archers-daggers about heavy armors, it's so ugly and these light armors we drop are useless in market. Boost a bit the light armor mastery of them. (I know everyone gonna say no to that cause official is like that too, but we don't follow official 100% here and that's why this server is even better than official).

• Like 3

Summon soul shot about..With a 100% probability summons 20(sic!) beast soulshotO.o Consumes 4 soulstones.

Be good if we increase the number of soulshot received, for a great price Ore spirit stones, of couse.:/

P.S. a good idea to add Summon friend, but to introduce it on the same level as that of the Warc, or 76 lvl :P

Only stupid archer will have B light,  we take every hit, skill from enemy, after patch one destro with rush kill archers party with finger in his big green ass. 

Custom rush to destro = custom boost hp to archers thx. ;) (or maybe without custom rush?)

Summon soul shot about..With a 100% probability summons 20(sic!) beast soulshotO.o Consumes 4 soulstones.

Be good if we increase the number of soulshot received, for a great price Ore spirit stones, of couse.:/

P.S. a good idea to add Summon friend, but to introduce it on the same level as that of the Warc, or 76 lvl :P

​IF summoners get summon friend, can you make it that summoners need summon cry instead of the summoned? i know its been like that since interlude, but ppl dont just carry@ summoning cry, and it really takes a while to convince someone to buy 1 summon cry(not talking about clan/cp, but about random party/rbps)

Dont add fking custom skills to classes please. Many classes on classic miss their old skills, deal with it. You add 1 skill to 1 class, then there will be again 30 threads about adding fear to sps, pain of sagi to pr, crush of doom to destro, etc etc

• Like 1

Dont add fking custom skills to classes please. Many classes on classic miss their old skills, deal with it. You add 1 skill to 1 class, then there will be again 30 threads about adding fear to sps, pain of sagi to pr, crush of doom to destro, etc etc

​you are mistaking here and mind your language pls

1) no one said to add a special custom skill for summoners, it's about a skill that defines the nature of class (summoning)

2) the examples u said there are bad, because all of those can be or will be game changers for that class. Summon friend is not a game changer, summoners wont go op because of it and glad will still pwn em.

3) asking for special attention would sound like add aura bolt, or nukes on summon.

4) summoners are people too, they have friends and wanna be helpful in party.

1. Its custom skill because this skill doesnt exist on official 2.0 classic, i dont care how you gonna call it but it always gonna be custom skill
2. Summon friend skill has HUGE INFLUENCE on game. PPl gonna make box summoners low lvl just for summon friend and keep em in loa heart, toi 13 just to summon their wc and the whole pt, or to come back fast on spot after restock, or to summon themself in hard locations to hunt pk. There are plenty of game influencing examples in this skill. Its strong global skill.
3. In my opinion summon friend is much more influencing than some sh1t nukes on some low popular class. Just because of summon friend skill plenty of ppl would make box summoners to take advantage over other players. Wanna summon ppl, make wc 76+. Its so hard to make for some reason.
4. They are already helpful in pt. When i had my own cp i used warlock in archer pt as bishop. He had infinite mp and btb bts buff + cat buff, He was WAY BETTER than bishop for pve, pvp was a bit different story cos of power on heals but still he wad soing pretty well. Was rly powerfull support, stop cry and go play.

Also if u add just 1 custom skill to 1 class, u gonna "OPEN GATE" for all ppl beging for skills, and every1 gonna ask why summoner got custom skill, and my class doesnt get? Wanan start drama?

Like MyP said: P.S. a good idea to add Summon friend, but to introduce it on the same level as that of the Warc, or 76 lvl :P. So there wont be summoner boxes... 

Also if u add just 1 custom skill to 1 class, u gonna "OPEN GATE" for all ppl beging for skills, and every1 gonna ask why summoner got custom skill, and my class doesnt get? Wanan start drama?

​It seems to me like you already started it, so I'm gonna end it.

Btw I'm not crying and I am playing, ty :)

Im against any custom skill to any class also rush for destro, get a clue. Nothing is started cos there isnt any custom skill added to any class yet.
Oh almost forgot, the only custom skill added so far is buffer summon on summon classes in 1.5, and u are still not satisfied. Mby consider changing chronicle if u dont like classic?

I've said all i had on my mind on the subject, if you wanna discuss it more, we can always do it in private, there is no need to spam the forum in a useless way.

no thx for the change, classic is an amazing chronicle.