Kse

L2Classic.club Future

So basically you are going to wait until patch 2.0 comes ( Until january or more ) to give some incentive to fresh starters? Its easier to wait for the other classic projects launch, instead of starting here.

​and you still will not have on those other servers most of the stuff you guys are asking here for the newbies. so what would be the point?

anyway i think you guys are not considering also the psychological part of a difficulty level burst. imagine we make all that you guys suggested, lets say, herbs for low levels, and extra exp and free d grade and all of this. so guy will start in 2 days he will get to 40, he wont have money for anything becuz he exped way faster then he should so he didnt farmed money, his useless moon knight set is now even more useless, all the easy extras he had till now are now over. so what now? instead of having someone who took 5 days to get to level 40 but he got there and he was rdy for what was coming, you gonna get a guy who got to lvl 40 for free and now he is naked and stomped of how hard this game is.

​I've been playing for 2 weeks and I got a D weapon, devotion set, some bssd and 150k adena, lvl 29. It was/is so boring to rest for mana. Couldn't find a clan, the only raid party I found ended with a server disconnection, so yeah, 

​i really gotta say the opposite. Im always creating my own raid / exp parties and im never alone. As a mage it should be even more easier because you can find aoe parties everywhere. No mana probs either.

I was thinking about an hour for everything i wanna say about all these things so i hope i won't forget anything and i tryied to rly study every aspect of problems.

First of all the opening of new server make me happy a lil bit, Why? Many people choose Projects and not clients of the game, i won't type each one of them here, everyone who is up to date about servers and L2 in general must know. So i think H5 server will just bring some popularity to the project, i hope they learn a thing about Classic and what that really is and give it a try, so the bigger the community, more chances to join new people on Classic. H5 can also bring back old players of our classic server that stopped playing that cause of their limited free time. Also guys understand that ADMINS said "THEY WONT REDUCE THEIR ACTIVITY ON OUR SERVER" and the H5 files are ready, nothing to be fixed/balanced or edited just some hours to upload and launch the server. They are the Businessmen and we are the customers, they sure have more experience on these kind of things that's why they are there and THEY will take the caleed "business risk" so we have to trust them.

Now as for the Classic i think they do a great job about editing some of the feuteres of official Classic like Enchant Scrolls and other things but i am also negative about remove that Quest Armor. If you have really watched older chronicles like C4-5+ NCsoft started introduce new features to next updates which Helped newcomers like Newbie Buffs starting up to lvl 25 and then at H5 up to lvl76, 85lvl at GoD, and last 94lvl at Erteia/InfiniteOdysseu. More things came on like Tickets for Common Weapons D,C, Shadow Weapons etc,etc... It's not needed to write you down everything. All these things was changings on the game to help newcomers, even the luxury shop's items that reach to be sold up to A grade was fo Help bacause they added a lot of content, items and things to do that if you spent your time for lower/older Grade Gears you would never saw the end game. And you know what thats was for the official servers running for rly LOONG TIME and would run for even more so newcomers who joined the official servers later than the beggining they new they had a lot of grinding to catch up others and they still joined!!! And you know something? back then the fun was the #1 thing of that game because rushers wasn't so many and there was no business on that game. Anyway...

The things that MUS NOT be changed for classic are that kind of thhings that boosts lower level like Moon Armor. Although the chasma between Top Gear and lowr gear isn't so great so nothing more is needed just players to have fun with. At 2.0 if i 'm right the same system as Helios introduced for lower levels like giving consumables or something i don't know... and that came at the right time where A grade introduced so the chasma between  D/C grade and Top Gear (A grade) is bigger that D/C and B grade. So in my point of view the only thing our server is needed IS right edits every new patch, that means more balanced and changes for higher level features and more boosts for lower levels. The New Reward System i have mention that can give to players up to 60lvl different consumables like health potions/SS/and some XP/SP boosts so new players have some motivation for achieving every 5th level of their character ...50,55,60...! But why everyone need to be high level to enjoy that game? We have lost the point of playing here L2 was never and will never be competitive so enjoy every level!!!

Last thing: Quests, you know for Classic NCsoft reduced Quests so much thinking can stop bots doing quests so the difference between bot's adena and real player's adena will not be so big but in our case since we have active admins and no bots ( i wanna hope) Quests reward (adena mostly) must be greatly multiplied. Whats the point doing a Quest that ask me to kill 300mobs at lvl40 for 30k Adena when i can get from those mobs 300k without quest motivation is zero!

I thikn i have to write all my ideas and explanations somewhere else but i hope it worths.

PS: Some1 said that we stopped loving the game after Awaking i hope we won't do the same thing when most of One Piece characters Awaken ther Devil Fruits TROLOLOLOLOL  xD !!!

• Like 1

why speaking about other server  hi5? if you still have not anounce  2.0 release date, very bad, lack of respect  to the community !!!

i personally spend over 14 hours per day over the last year working for this project and this community, if that leads you to think that at some point we do not respect this community i'm not sure if to ignore that comment or be totally offended by it.

Edited by San0
  • Like 1

san0

about l2 classic, free offline sellers on Giran please, not giran harbor.

a lot of new ppl say "there are not ppl on the sv" because they don't know where are the sellers!!!.

san0

a lot of new ppl say "there are not ppl on the sv" because they don't know where are the sellers!!!.

​I agree with that, i don't care if it's paid offline or not, but i would prefer any1 to be in any town instead of Giran Harbor!

Seeing every town full of people selling is more nostalgic and better for serber too.

san0

​I agree with that, i don't care if it's paid offline or not, but i would prefer any1 to be in any town instead of Giran Harbor!

Seeing every town full of people selling is more nostalgic and better for serber too.

​Full will be only Giran/Aden.

Newbies will not be able to get there fast. But now if they trying to teleport - they will see Red text about Shop zone.

I think it's first and last time I agree with zorgzor. You will have no time to fix everything in both servers. However I find this a good idea, Classic club will go bigger the only faul I found on this for me is the h5 chronicle, why you choose a client thats so easy and OP star wars style? Why not Hellbound or Gracia Final, better pvps than all warriors on rushes spoilers with blows that H5 has. o0

​gracia final i love this chronicle for me is the best chronicle :)

I vote "no". There are tons of HF servers but none classic one like this. Stay unique. Btw why Giran Harbor for trade? People check empty Giran and quit (I also did check servers population this way) You are doing great job. But dont make mistakes

I vote "no". There are tons of HF servers but none classic one like this. Stay unique. Btw why Giran Harbor for trade? People check empty Giran and quit (I also did check servers population this way) You are doing great job. But dont make mistakes

​Yeah I agree. also full Giran would look absolutely amazing. Not sure about others but for me, one of the 'core' classic things about L2 was a Giran full of shops...

But the teleports would have to be free for low levels like up to 20, so people can actually go and check the Giran :)

• Like 1

First I congratulate the administration for excellence in work to be the best and maintain the server Lineage 2 Classic I've ever played.

As for the questions presented like to opine as follows:

- There is a popular expression that says, IN THAT TEAM IS WINNING, NOT WAGS!

Are holders of the best Lineage 2 Classic server, why? Because no one could handle it as well as you guys.

I am Brazilian and I saw several initiatives in Brazil to put a Classic server to work, all frustrated, even the Brazilians preferred to play here than venture into something national.

Hi5 servers exist and abound, thousands! Chronic High Five is interesting yes but very fast! Quick to play, you have 1 fast endgame and quickly get sick too.

If I believe in something, it is that the club and its adminstration through its settings can create 1 new Lineage 2 Classic, The Classic Club, not 1.0 not 2.0, none of that! A Classic Club. Made by players and adjusted for the players, without losing your balance and hegemony.

Major players of Lineage 2 Classic in various media praise version but point out errors, it is a very good but lacks chronic care settings, and here there is room for reviews and adjustments, we can do it together !.

I think that just as there was 1 creator of Jiu-Jitsu in the past, it was fine and so was created the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

Therefore, if there is the Classic, we can create the Classic Club.

• Like 1

As a suggestion for the new H5 server, you could change the amount of exp required to level from 76-85 by making it hard so that people wouldn't leave cause they are 85 in ~3 weeks or so. Change the xp loss upon death by mob, leave xp loss on siege/territory war/pvp. I don't think it would impact things too badly. You could even remove the 7s quests but make it so that upon reaching lvl 79 and 81 you can buy the rewards those quests give you. 

Just some late night thoughts. :)

are u kidding???? we play classic for play old lineage2!!! not H5!!!! after interlude is a shit!!!!!

​keep playing classic son, you doing a good job. no one is telling you you wont be able to play classic anymore.

dude... we are not changing chronicle... its a diferent server... nothing will touch Talking Island x3...

are u kidding???? we play classic for play old lineage2!!! not H5!!!! after interlude is a shit!!!!!

​​Playing Classic isn't like playing old lineage 2 it's different, it's new game but same mechanics. Just to know it's not only game that changed is that people who play the game changed, they learnt the game so many years they changed their minds playing that game, even if you play old chronicles like C3+- things will never be the same. Every game/update has it's own beauty. If someone feels nostalgic about the old times the only thing he can do is to find and watch videos from back then because no1 will ever experience the same feeling as back then, so simple :)

​Now as for the H5 client I don't think that hardcore players who play here will change to H5 server, I think the new server can bring more people to our community, I don't mean to Talking Island but at least I hope some people who have no idea about the Classic client will get an idea if they try.

• Like 1

​And what will change? We will still work and support classic server, make updates/events/fixes. 

in my opinion and I might be wrong ( which I doubt) if u open a new server no matter what chronicle will be u will kill the classic for the following reasons:

1. There isn't such a crowd on l2 classic server

2. Ppl that started recently on server and have a hard time as we all did when we started ... they will have the big temptation to give a try to ur other server also , where life 100% will be much easier and this will lead to a even lower population on classic

3. Basically what I said on point #2 opening a new server wont bring more players on classic in fact classic population will drop as ppl will migrate on ur new one thinking that they might have better chances there as ppl on classic are quite high allready

4. Best thing to do right now as population on classic is still decent is to put 2.0 as soon as possible as I can guarantee you that more players will join the server . I played on l2 classic Skelth ( Innova)  and I can tell you one thing once u lost ur population no matter what efforts u will do u wont get it high again . They tried so much with all kind of events double exp .. buff scrools ...nothing only now recently they put 2.0 and population increased but still for nothing as server was to dead 300 players .... DONT DO SAME MISTAKE HERE

in my opinion and I might be wrong ( which I doubt) if u open a new server no matter what chronicle will be u will kill the classic for the following reasons:

2. Ppl that started recently on server and have a hard time as we all did when we started ... they will have the big temptation to give a try to ur other server also , where life 100% will be much easier and this will lead to a even lower population on classic

3. Basically what I said on point #2 opening a new server wont bring more players on classic in fact classic population will drop as ppl will migrate on ur new one thinking that they might have better chances there as ppl on classic are quite high allready

4. Best thing to do right now as population on classic is still decent is to put 2.0 as soon as possible as I can guarantee you that more players will join the server . I played on l2 classic Skelth ( Innova)  and I can tell you one thing once u lost ur population no matter what efforts u will do u wont get it high again . They tried so much with all kind of events double exp .. buff scrools ...nothing only now recently they put 2.0 and population increased but still for nothing as server was to dead 300 players .... DONT DO SAME MISTAKE HERE

​Exactly! Put all efforts to ONE server. And put all ppl to ONE server. If you have time to make another server i can offer you many things to fix:

- Cat Eye 30 lvl RB is unkillable for his lvl with his heals. I tryed 6 times to kill it with good party and succeed only 1 time. And that time we had: WC lvl 60 for buffs and PP with Berserk2, half of party had C bows (Akat or Eminience), 2 shamans that was burning mana from healers by cooldown (without shamans i guess it still wouldnt be possible) 2 bows D overenchanted 8+, and Elemental Summoner on side that was giving us Mass cubics ......................and we was killing it 25-30 minutes.... So i want to ask you REALLY? RB LVL 30 really need to be so difficult? Thats how you meet new players on server, just saying. You can make it hard, or even very hard, but why its supposed to be unkillable..?

- Books like Tome of Blood etc. are not having right discription: its said that its sword! If its a sword why I cant use Sting skill with this book-sword with my Shilen Knight?? Simple situation; imagine I am new player and i want to buy book from market - i see discription: typed sword, ok fine i ll take. And after that i am fucked up because it doesnt work.

- Few places have broken geodata where you cant move properly, like Northern corner of Sea of Spores - can be fixed i guess, will be better.

- Katana C sword. Typed; Soulshot used x1. Cheking inventory..Used x2     -____-  why?

- And there are many many things like that, that can be improved..

​Exactly! Put all efforts to ONE server. And put all ppl to ONE server. If you have time to make another server i can offer you many things to fix:

- Cat Eye 30 lvl RB is unkillable for his lvl with his heals. I tryed 6 times to kill it with good party and succeed only 1 time. And that time we had: WC lvl 60 for buffs and PP with Berserk2, half of party had C bows (Akat or Eminience), 2 shamans that was burning mana from healers by cooldown (without shamans i guess it still wouldnt be possible) 2 bows D overenchanted 8+, and Elemental Summoner on side that was giving us Mass cubics ......................and we was killing it 25-30 minutes.... So i want to ask you REALLY? RB LVL 30 really need to be so difficult? Thats how you meet new players on server, just saying. You can make it hard, or even very hard, but why its supposed to be unkillable..?

- Books like Tome of Blood etc. are not having right discription: its said that its sword! If its a sword why I cant use Sting skill with this book-sword with my Shilen Knight?? Simple situation; imagine I am new player and i want to buy book from market - i see discription: typed sword, ok fine i ll take. And after that i am fucked up because it doesnt work.

- Few places have broken geodata where you cant move properly, like Northern corner of Sea of Spores - can be fixed i guess, will be better.

- And there are many many things like that, that can be improved..

​You are talking right now about scripting stuff. Please read our 1st post. We already told that it will not affect scripters work, because there are nothing need to be fixed on files that we have.