Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Orfen lvl 3 (Video solo EXP)

Orfen lvl 3 (Video solo EXP)  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should that SA of orfen be removed?

• Nah. It's just fine!
    • Yes, remove it until they will fix it.
    • I don't have problem both ways.

Same for nukers, it works 100% chance and 1,5% mp instead of 50% chance and 3% mp (offi) and it was 100% chance and 3% mp before when it was bugged, Just like San0 said.

I get 40 mp   from 3200  dmg when skill cost 70 mp

​Now you won't have PA just for camera. Play your EE box again. As I said before, your whole game was arround orfen and now you think it was fine cause was working like that. Well zorgzor sometimes truth is hard, get use to it now and log your boxes not just for PR and buffs. 

Same for nukers, it works 100% chance and 1,5% mp instead of 50% chance and 3% mp (offi) and it was 100% chance and 3% mp before when it was bugged, Just like San0 said.

I get 40 mp   from 3200  dmg when skill cost 70 mp, btw i dont see normal ansver from gm how thay change it, and for what attacks,  so we have 50% chance amd 3 % mp or 100% chance  and 1.5% mp or how he work now ? Or its big secret and ppl must be happy with custom  things. ?

​it give u 40 mp from 3200 dmg (+- 1,5%) and before it gave u 80 mp  from 3200 dmg (+/- 3%) now u know how it works and u can stop cry

• Like 1

now lets bring some math here and see where it takes us...

whats the result of 3% on a 33%chance. and whats the result of lets say 1 % in a 100% chance.

difference here if we exclude the random factor?

​i believe he was actually trying to explain how it works now, somewhere on second page. but you guys were so busy attacking each other that he most likely gave up trying.

overall and if i understood correctly, in a long run you get same amount of MP u get on official (maybe even a bit more). the difference is that you dont have to pray to the gods of randomness for it to happen. my opinion is that is still a bit stronger then of official server. but feels more balanced also.

before the flames jump to me also. i am nobody, no top clans, and i defently will never have one of this jewels. Just the point of view from a random player who plays for fun with 3 friends.

I get 40 mp   from 3200  dmg when skill cost 70 mp, btw i dont see normal ansver from gm how thay change it, and for what attacks,  so we have 50% chance amd 3 % mp or 100% chance  and 1.5% mp or how he work now ? Or its big secret and ppl must be happy with custom  things. ?

​it give u 40 mp from 3200 dmg (+- 1,5%) and before it gave u 80 mp  from 3200 dmg (+/- 3%) now u know how it works and u can stop cry

Why you say stop cry if discription of epic is 3% and gm change it for 1.5 %, why ?  So why you say why gm change you skill ? The same reason. Cose maby player like soil cry on pm for admin and thay change it. We dont see normal ansver for it.

Why you say stop cry if discription of epic is 3% and gm change it for 1.5 %, why ?  So why you say why gm change you skill ? The same reason. Cose maby player like soil cry on pm for admin and thay change it. We dont see normal ansver for it.

whats the result of 3% on a 33%chance. and whats the result of lets say 1 % in a 100% chance.

​i believe he was actually trying to explain how it works now, somewhere on second page. but you guys were so busy attacking each other that he most likely gave up trying.

overall and if i understood correctly, in a long run you get same amount of MP u get on official (maybe even a bit more). the difference is that you dont have to pray to the gods of randomness for it to happen. my opinion is that is still a bit stronger then of official server. but feels more balanced also.

before the flames jump to me also. i am nobody, no top clans, and i defently will never have one of this jewels. Just the point of view from a random player who plays for fun with 3 friends.

​zorgzor, try to read what trample said again, he tried to explain how it works w/o using actual numbers so even less inteligent ppl like u can get it

if u used skill infinite amount of times, the mp u would get in both cases its same, however what we have now is still better than official, because its constant and not random

the real problem here is not the bug itself, because that can be fixed eventually.

the real problem here is the attitude towards this game from all these exploiters, that instead of reporting the bug they kept silent in order to powerlevel their chars.

and what's even worse, you see people crying about being locked at lv 77 when the lv limit was even supposed to stay at 75 until 2.0.

the admins already made a favor to top players nolifers in order to go a bit further when it wasn't even necessary, and you even got the balls to cry about bugs getting fixed, while attacking the administration for doing their job?

you guys are a fucking joke. you're lucky you haven't been banned yet from this server.

• Like 1

​zorgzor, try to read what trample said again, he tried to explain how it works w/o using actual numbers so even less inteligent ppl like u can get it

if u used skill infinite amount of times, the mp u would get in both cases its same, however what we have now is still better than official, because its constant and not random

Who is Trample what we must  hear him ? Player who dont care abaut epics and play 1h  in 2 days ?  We just wana know why admin chance balanced items from ru off and make ot customized randomly. Gm was saing he will fallow ruoff as close as posible  until 2.0 ,  and just from 2.0 he will chance somethink.  So i dont see logic, if epic say 3% of dmg its mean what players who make more dmg  have better exp with that epic. And now admin make test with enchanting staff and buffs for mage and chance regen mp. So go make the same test now with +12 fists or duals and go kill mobs. Cose yesterday  we with dee hit mobs with auto attack to rege mp. Cose with autoattack regen is bigest than with mag skills.

Who is Trample what we must  hear him ? Player who dont care abaut epics and play 1h  in 2 days ?  We just wana know why admin chance balanced items from ru off and make ot customized randomly. Gm was saing he will fallow ruoff as close as posible  until 2.0 ,  and just from 2.0 he will chance somethink.  So i dont see logic, if epic say 3% of dmg its mean what players who make more dmg  have better exp with that epic. And now admin make test with enchanting staff and buffs for mage and chance regen mp. So go make the same test now with +12 fists or duals and go kill mobs. Cose yesterday  we with dee hit mobs with auto attack to rege mp. Cose with autoattack regen is bigest than with mag skills.

​i am not sure why u even try to bring numbers into argument when u clearly dont understand math at all ... i thought if u read trample, every common person could grasp the idea, coz he explained it w/o actual math how it works, but i guess u dont want to give a damn reason to even understand it

Ye i dont anderstand why he is changed for bigest bonus for melle dd. Maby you know ?

​so what u are saying is that it works right on mages but its bugged for melees now if i  understand correctly?

For mage he give less mp with bigest dmg. And for melle auto attacks with less dmg he give more mp. I am at work so cant test now. When i back i will try test. But yesterday someone test on spoil and say full mp all time.

For mage he give less mp with bigest dmg. And for melle auto attacks with less dmg he give more mp. I am at work so cant test now. When i back i will try test. But yesterday someone test on spoil and say full mp all time.

​You can't test it but for mage is everything less. Okay, we got our answer, don't answer him again please let him cry alone. You're doing 10k you get back 150 mp, I hit 1000 normal hit I get back 15 mp it's the same but you don't get it cause you're monkey. Close topic please thanks

​You get less mp CAUSE YOU USE MP FOR SKILL . Auto attacks DONT USE MP.

Idk if i can make it any more clear.

​You get less mp CAUSE YOU USE MP FOR SKILL . Auto attacks DONT USE MP.

Idk if i can make it any more clear.

So what what skill cost mp ?  I say abaut regen mp from skill and autoattack. I get 40 mp from 3000  dmg and autoattack regen maby 10 + mp with 200  dmg. I will post correct numbers of regen when i will be at home

- Adjusted drop from the monster in Forest of Evil location.

- Adjusted adena drop for Lava Wyrm.

- Fixed drop from Raid Boss Pan Dryad.

- Refined Orfen Earring mana drain effect slightly tuned down. It shall not interfere with the AOE farming process tho it will provide less advantages to the solo players killing monsters 1 by 1.

​Hello San0 and Classic Club team,

Orfen.. its highly discussed topic now. I believe that there is not any way how to make it right to dont hurt anybody. You nerfed effect = you prevent ppl lvl 70 and less go fast high lvl up with orfen now. Or at least i believe there will be full fix comming with 2,0 update so you will prevent... (it is very different story when you AOE and mana is full all the time VS when you AOE and mana down + rechargers down and WAR comes) and also time for recharges...

By now there are ppl lvl 70+ and I believe many of them thanks to Orfen for that. Not all for sure. But most of them. I can not imagine you would decrease someones levels to make some balance as it was your fault to implement orfen bugged like this. And also dont believe my post here change something. But I had to say it. This is not good!

I am disgusted by that... its sad... and this vote? wtf? yes they want remove it when they got lvl adventage now.... lol.. after 70 even 2 lvls are big advantage...

what u talk about? no one got level deceases cuz of orfen bruh!.

​thats what he is saying, that he can NOT imagine decreasing lvls of ppl who actually exploited orfen bug

what u talk about? no one got level deceases cuz of orfen bruh!.

​thats what he is saying, that he can NOT imagine decreasing lvls of ppl who actually exploited orfen bug

​its not problem of players if epics havebugs 5 months, when mental dont work and ppl lost castle and lots fight cose top lvl debufers cant debuf lov lvl admin dont do nothink it was ok for him, the same SHit what ADMIN will do if we take ADEN ? SOIL will cry and GM take adden from us cos Aden siege is on 2.0 ? and how UQ can get castle if aden castle siege is in 2.0 just. The same shit now with orffen, lets nerv orfen cose top players play to much.

the real problem here is not the bug itself, because that can be fixed eventually.

the real problem here is the attitude towards this game from all these exploiters, that instead of reporting the bug they kept silent in order to powerlevel their chars.

and what's even worse, you see people crying about being locked at lv 77 when the lv limit was even supposed to stay at 75 until 2.0.

the admins already made a favor to top players nolifers in order to go a bit further when it wasn't even necessary, and you even got the balls to cry about bugs getting fixed, while attacking the administration for doing their job?

you guys are a fucking joke. you're lucky you haven't been banned yet from this server.

​Amen.

Lets stop here, ignore @zorgzor he has nothing to say more, his cp used all known advantages since 1.0, zrangers, bots, now orfen. Let them play, but they will perish on 77lvl and QQ how life is unfair coz they hit max lvl with exploitin orfen and nolifing.

​Amen.

Lets stop here, ignore @zorgzor he has nothing to say more, his cp used all known advantages since 1.0, zrangers, bots, now orfen. Let them play, but they will perish on 77lvl and QQ how life is unfair coz they hit max lvl with exploitin orfen and nolifing.

​bugs is admin problems, who is nolifers is not you biznes, if you dont have time for classic dont play there, who use bots like you say is baned, if you dont have skill maby you use this programs. 

​bugs is admin problems, who is nolifers is not you biznes, if you dont have time for classic dont play there, who use bots like you say is baned, if you dont have skill maby you use this programs. 

​Nice, very nice. @Koll

• Like 1

​Nice, very nice. @Koll

​i think you shud play l2.... cose you dont anderstand l2 system.