HellHound

HellHound VS Soil

Yep if you talk about my first vids ye, we've made ganks under train and recorded but after that I stopped this. Btw, who are you? xD I guess someone from NF that joined perku right?

​wrong :), im just a forum troll. i dont even have a character.

about recording sh1t, bizqquit doesnt give permision party memebers to post stupid videos like killing afk or on farm.

btw true warriors bsoe all the time, whats up with your clan members?

​server have b soe from donation shop, so ppl use it, vote for delete it and go try kill us :)

​well, i dont have problem with bsoe. it was joke, because soil was talking about honor and staff.

a lot of alternative ways are avalible like pr or CHbsoe.

btw i can give u a couple of movies from off server where mage cp who are with 8-10 lvl higher then enemy kill 3-4 parties, when u can kill 1. just my thoughts, maybe im wrong and u are better.

​maby you dont know where you play... off server have lvl different system, its mean 3+ lvl more than enemy and you have bigest crit, bigest chance for cryt, enemy have on you less dmg,less chance for cryt, thay have bigest chance for miss you,  if enemy is 6-8-10 lvl more, one person can kill full pt of enemy.....WE DONT HAVE THIS SYSTEM, and there 2-3 ppl can kill 10 lvl more in lvl char.

​I dont believe all this things you just said, dont work. You are just bad, thats why you loose. Im nto gonna teach you how to play neither, its better for me. Also Its you who wanted things to work different than on offi and now you cry smth is different?

Hello Monkey :)

custom.jpg

So the combo winner is:

-sonic blaster
-sonic storm
(hammer crush
fatal strike
switch weapons
triple slash+momentum stones!
triple/double sonic slash
switch weapons) --> repeat xD

seems a good combo, sonic blaster never lands when it is blocked by shield and also is slower, so you dont use it on mele. Actually you did the same thing on all fights and it worked well, while soil varied more his combos/set (speaking about the videos you guys posted)

switching weapons was very fluid on hellhound i agree, perhaps soil had some lag tho

i have the feeling that skills reload a little faster, or can be used a bit sooner when they are casted using macros, am i right? anyone checked it?

​Hi buddy, you are not right at all... sonic blaster works on meele even on shielded... in my video its 5th fight I guess when Soil get stunned by sonic blaster.. about skill rotation this what you post is good one... but not on repeat and still can be done even better combo... but yes... that is the only thing that matter.. doing max DPS/debuffs when you fight same class 1vs1... ;) at least it is my opinion...

DING DING DING.... we have 100 posts up here... thank you all for patricipation and feel free to continue trolling xD

Ask our tricycle we can help with any type of flood/spam/troll/investigations also we can bring some monkeys, contact us and we can deal.

• Like 1

DING DING DING.... we have 100 posts up here... thank you all for patricipation and feel free to continue trolling xD

Ask our tricycle we can help with any type of flood/spam/troll/investigations also we can bring some monkeys, contact us and we can deal.

:D:D:D humans have 5 elements... this forum have tricycle ^^

:D:D:D humans have 5 elements... this forum have tricycle ^^

Tricycle + monkeys look at one of them .. It started to do some progress ..even posing police..

so fixed.

060fa9e8566cfb475256e9d0e3970dd9?key=d1fAlso for second monkey ZORGZOR don't want to quote but ... Proof that u noob, tipitapi and deepro .. Trio killed some full party .. Where is proof or pizdabol? Police has proof how your lovely monkey backpedal with his slut tipitapi 2vs3 bsoe and got rekt... Vs guys 10lvls above.

SOoooo police think that you can bang only full pt in lowbies locations ... Or FOrest of mirrors.. 

So..

060fa9e8566cfb475256e9d0e3970dd9?key=d1fAlso for second monkey ZORGZOR don't want to quote but ... Proof that u noob, tipitapi and deepro .. Trio killed some full party .. Where is proof or pizdabol? Police has proof how your lovely monkey backpedal with his slut tipitapi 2vs3 bsoe and got rekt... Vs guys 10lvls above.

SOoooo police think that you can bang only full pt in lowbies locations ... Or FOrest of mirrors.. 

So..

Show proof plz

So..

Show proof plz

Police will present it, but where is your proof monkey? Tell the community or you can just bla bla?

So..

Show proof plz

Police will present it, but where is your proof monkey? Tell the community or you can just bla bla?

Idiot police kids, go play need for speed. Dont ansver for question with nev question. Where if proof.  You dont askt me nothink normal, so i dont know what you need from me

And what was that oh my lord police kid go play NFS?? Wtf?

Cose in l2 world no police, and you say all time police coming... so maby you make mistake with forum.

Zorg, thing is on classic not the skilled one wins, but the guy who plays more. good luck winning. dont stop farming, if u stop you lose.

On real classic win who have bigest lvl. There can win all. If wana pvp pt v pt just say. Last was oppa cp with 11 v us 7 and thay all die two times, and no one die from us in this fights. Or i must remember how we with dee and tipitapi gang full partys of all clans ? Like i say. Come and show what you can. Not just flame on forum.

REMEMBER PLZ, PROOF?

Cose in l2 world no police, and you say all time police coming... so maby you make mistake with forum.

It's forum police not l2.. Oh my god .. Did you even finished school? I think your brain is still left on this level...

2+2=?

It's forum police not l2.. Oh my god .. Did you even finished school? I think your brain is still left on this level...

2+2=?

Forum police :D  bugagagagahahahah.... you are not still the moderator.... but you are forum police... show me proof what you have range forum police.

Zorg, thing is on classic not the skilled one wins, but the guy who plays more. good luck winning. dont stop farming, if u stop you lose.

On real classic win who have bigest lvl. There can win all. If wana pvp pt v pt just say. Last was oppa cp with 11 v us 7 and thay all die two times, and no one die from us in this fights. Or i must remember how we with dee and tipitapi gang full partys of all clans ? Like i say. Come and show what you can. Not just flame on forum.

REMEMBER PLZ, PROOF?

What about this monkey?

REMEMBER PLZ, PROOF?

Ok now exactly what proof you want ?  Abaut different lvl on ru classic system or abaut pvp v oppa pack ? Or abaut ganging with dee ?

REMEMBER PLZ, PROOF?

Ok now exactly what proof you want ?  Abaut different lvl on ru classic system or abaut pvp v oppa pack ? Or abaut ganging with dee ?

Holy moly...you wrote "or I must remember how with Dee and tipitapi gang.."

i wrote Remeber us plz..

now u understand..

so show us this epic 3v9 ppl fights we want to see ..

REMEMBER PLZ, PROOF?

Holy moly...you wrote "or I must remember how with Dee and tipitapi gang.."

i wrote Remeber us plz..

now u understand..

so show us this epic 3v9 ppl fights we want to see ..

If you read this, you also must read that we dont make movis,  cose if we post some movi your ansver will be thay are low lvl. Cose 99% of server populacy is low lvl for us. So we dont post any movi. I have some. But dont post. Cose your head will exploded

First of all, well done. That's why you asking me duel for 1 week? I told you I got delay and you asked me to make few duels to see your dyes.
Secondly, my doom is sold. This set is +0.
3rd I got video you let me with 2k CP while you had clan and bonus CP from castle.
4th This kind of pvp is pure on how many criticals will make. Don't use too many potions also, not good in 1v1.

​not about any of that imo, from my point of view i see HH just controlling his macroses for blunt/duals a little more accurate.

Anyways, 2 best gladies on our serv. 

EDIT: maybe in whole classic, i haven't seen skilled glads on offi.

First of all, well done. That's why you asking me duel for 1 week? I told you I got delay and you asked me to make few duels to see your dyes.
Secondly, my doom is sold. This set is +0.
3rd I got video you let me with 2k CP while you had clan and bonus CP from castle.
4th This kind of pvp is pure on how many criticals will make. Don't use too many potions also, not good in 1v1.

​not about any of that imo, from my point of view i see HH just controlling his macroses for blunt/duals a little more accurate.

Anyways, 2 best gladies on our serv. 

EDIT: maybe in whole classic, i haven't seen skilled glads on offi.

​pls, i wouldnt even go as far as best gladis on server, let alone whole classic :D