HellHound

HellHound VS Soil

First of all, well done. That's why you asking me duel for 1 week? I told you I got delay and you asked me to make few duels to see your dyes.
Secondly, my doom is sold. This set is +0.
3rd I got video you let me with 2k CP while you had clan and bonus CP from castle.
4th This kind of pvp is pure on how many criticals will make. Don't use too many potions also, not good in 1v1.

​not about any of that imo, from my point of view i see HH just controlling his macroses for blunt/duals a little more accurate.

Anyways, 2 best gladies on our serv. 

EDIT: maybe in whole classic, i haven't seen skilled glads on offi.

​pls, i wouldnt even go as far as best gladis on server, let alone whole classic :D 

I know my words, these 2 guys researched deep enough about this class, their knowledge of how to maximize their potential is widely extended.

Show me a glady player that you consider better and i'll reconsider.

PS: and to all mages that cry about melee pain - Welcome to End Game B*tches. You chose the easy path now suck it up ;)

• Like 2

It is not easy to put it in macro (working macro!) and even if so it will not work after weapon switch. Also you can not switch weapon on macro cause it will miss shield or weapon. Try it on your own MoDoy ;)

Not like soil is bad, but i wouldnt say such thing he is best gladi etc, there are lower lvl gladis and mby they have better skill just lower lvl

• Like 1

It is not easy to put it in macro (working macro!) and even if so it will not work after weapon switch. Also you can not switch weapon on macro cause it will miss shield or weapon. Try it on your own MoDoy ;)

u dont have to tell me that, i know how macros work and i know u cannot spam skills recklessly with them

about u cannot switch weapon on macro coz u will miss shield or weapon, in half of the video u fail to equip shield anyway, and if u put wep as first, it will always switch, i dont see problem with that

Pvp with macro is one big mistake and only for newbs and it fails often... Only macros u should use in pvp is /attackskill force and /attackforce lol. If you cant manage more than 4 buttons on pvp, dont play gladi tyrant or dagger..

u dont have to tell me that, i know how macros work and i know u cannot spam skills recklessly with them

about u cannot switch weapon on macro coz u will miss shield or weapon, in half of the video u fail to equip shield anyway, and if u put wep as first, it will always switch, i dont see problem with that

​you are not right, if you put weapon first it will not switch it first... cause if you press macro too soon while previous skill is not done it will skip first command in following macro.. that is the alchemy that you talk about but you dont understand bro ;)

​you are not right, if you put weapon first it will not switch it first... cause if you press macro too soon while previous skill is not done it will skip first command in following macro.. that is the alchemy that you talk about but you dont understand bro ;)

​sorry, my bad (for ppl who panic in pvp and click it too fast), but it wont just skip first commnad in next macro, it can skip all commands, depending how soon u clicked it, however as far as i know unless u click next skill/macro, your last command in macro is surely executed, thus my macro with putting shield and then weapon would equip u weapon no matter what

​sorry, my bad (for ppl who panic in pvp and click it too fast), but it wont just skip first commnad in next macro, it can skip all commands, depending how soon u clicked it, however as far as i know unless u click next skill/macro, your last command in macro is surely executed, thus my macro with putting shield and then weapon would equip u weapon no matter what

Man you really dont know what you talk about... go and try it on your own.. you will see it is not working how you imagine castles made of gold ;)

the best one will get hero soon we will know :)

​it doesnt work like this:)

​true... hero says nothing... many missuse system and share pts in purpose...

Man you really dont know what you talk about... go and try it on your own.. you will see it is not working how you imagine castles made of gold ;)

​i actually tried it, dont worry, i dont want to say sh1t out of nowhere, last command is always executed, unless u click next skill/macro before that command finishes, but now for real, if u fail to click your equip macro after the skill and then you fail once again and click next skill too fast, i think weapon changing is a bit too much for you and you should give up on that tactic

edit: tested it with 7 equip changing commands, 2 equip commands, even last command being skill, casting double shot for 3 seconds, no matter when i clicked next macro, last command was always executed

HOLY FCKING SH*T that was a good read!:D

Kinda starting to miss this drama server:D.

So  you guys are basically comparing the length of your electronic penis here well let me join you then.  U guys should pvp more..​Still hanging on 5th page of pvp Serv stats even after 7months.wtf :D

So  you guys are basically comparing the length of your electronic penis here well let me join you then.  U guys should pvp more..​Still hanging on 5th page of pvp Serv stats even after 7months.wtf :D

​bring water to me pls, hymli

Zorg, thing is on classic not the skilled one wins, but the guy who plays more. good luck winning. dont stop farming, if u stop you lose.

On real classic win who have bigest lvl. There can win all. If wana pvp pt v pt just say. Last was oppa cp with 11 v us 7 and thay all die two times, and no one die from us in this fights. Or i must remember how we with dee and tipitapi gang full partys of all clans ? Like i say. Come and show what you can. Not just flame on forum.

The police is coming to deliver proofs :

On real classic Wins who has big lvl and hands ;*

Zorg, thing is on classic not the skilled one wins, but the guy who plays more. good luck winning. dont stop farming, if u stop you lose.

On real classic win who have bigest lvl. There can win all. If wana pvp pt v pt just say. Last was oppa cp with 11 v us 7 and thay all die two times, and no one die from us in this fights. Or i must remember how we with dee and tipitapi gang full partys of all clans ? Like i say. Come and show what you can. Not just flame on forum.

The police is coming to deliver proofs :

On real classic Wins who has big lvl and hands ;*

​OMAGAT u made photoshop, because uchi is not 65....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111ADINADIN

everybody knows uchi party is 72 and biz party is 74 obvious..

​go back on ur l2j x5 :D

All I see is every glad is started buying/playing with blunts except dwarves/tanks/OLs after I realised some of my vids. Thats good for market, deadmans worth something. Now HH if it wasnt me, you would not talk about macros and blunts, so please son, stop posting and make video at 2.0 inside olympiad 1v1 and not in this arena with pots and where pvp worth nothing. We dont test things in oly, so you can find an opportunity to make vid like now. 

All I see is every glad is started buying/playing with blunts except dwarves/tanks/OLs after I realised some of my vids. Thats good for market, deadmans worth something. Now HH if it wasnt me, you would not talk about macros and blunts, so please son, stop posting and make video at 2.0 inside olympiad 1v1 and not in this arena with pots and where pvp worth nothing. We dont test things in oly, so you can find an opportunity to make vid like now. 

​everything was alright till u wrote this sh1t :)))))))

man u good war, just stop it. u make it look like the thing with HH hurt your feelings

DanielDefo :D

DanielDefo is one of the most overrated players in L2

man u good war, just stop it. u make it look like the thing with HH hurt your feelings

Yep, its like the 3rd time this guy playing like its all okay im your friend and backstab you somehow.

DanielDefo :D

Yep with 20k euro in official xD

Yep, its like the 3rd time this guy playing like its all okay im your friend and backstab you somehow.

man, its called life.

Game is game, forum is about game. Wanna know about my real life? Come salonica-Greece we drink a bit tsipouro, some beers or more ouzo and we talk about life. Talking all the time about real life here in forum make me think if you really got a real life.

• Like 2

Game is game, forum is about game. Wanna know about my real life? Come salonica-Greece we drink a bit tsipouro, some beers or more ouzo and we talk about life. Talking all the time about real life here in forum make me think if you really got a real life.

​uuuu, man)))

idea was that ingame is like in life, because u have to cooperate with people. well its the same.

dont worry about my life, i dont even have a character because dont have time for game :)