HellHound

HellHound VS Soil

Well in lineage many players are showing the real side of theirselves. I like l2 I don't like biatchound and thats why Im acting like this. You can't like everyone even on game even on real life. And not because he uploaded this, I don't really care of the video, just his actions and what he said made me post here. I explained before why.

Well in lineage many players are showing the real side of theirselves. I like l2 I don't like biatchound and thats why Im acting like this. You can't like everyone even on game even on real life. And not because he uploaded this, I don't really care of the video, just his actions and what he said made me post here. I explained before why.

​so deep even adele cannot roll in it

now srsly, its not how L2 works, its how internet works, giving this little bit of annonymity to ppl and they can go all in :P and now back to topic which gladi sucks more

• Like 2

HOLY FCKING SH*T that was a good read!:D

Kinda starting to miss this drama server:D.

So  you guys are basically comparing the length of your electronic penis here well let me join you then.  U guys should pvp more..​Still hanging on 5th page of pvp Serv stats even after 7months.wtf :D

​go back on ur l2j x5 :D

​U know my hydro was always better than yours, u scared bro? :D

Show me a glady player that you consider better and i'll reconsider.

DanielDefo :D

xD

someone that presses even F3 with mouse cannot be called a good players xD

the only reason why he became who he did its becuz he had lot of money to invest and he was allways running at least 1 grade over his oponents gearwise.

but there are couple of good glads out there. dunno if they play on classic tho,

imo MuerteLegend strikes me as the most skilled one when it comes to skill usage, combo decision, macro usage, and decision in general.

@SOiL i was using blunt on glad when it was not even cool yet!!! but 2 handed xD

• Like 2

Show me a glady player that you consider better and i'll reconsider.

DanielDefo :D

xD

someone that presses even F3 with mouse cannot be called a good players xD

the only reason why he became who he did its becuz he had lot of money to invest and he was allways running at least 1 grade over his oponents gearwise.

but there are couple of good glads out there. dunno if they play on classic tho,

imo MuerteLegend strikes me as the most skilled one when it comes to skill usage, combo decision, macro usage, and decision in general.

@SOiL i was using blunt on glad when it was not even cool yet!!! but 2 handed xD

​the point is to use 1hand for better skil cast speed + shield i gues

• Like 1