HellHound

HellHound VS Soil

Why fight has no referee?

we are the referees, ppl watching, and we can decide which of the gladis will be beheaded after the fight in coliseum as in ancient greece gladiator duels

Why fight has no referee?

we are the referees, ppl watching, and we can decide which of the gladis will be beheaded after the fight in coliseum as in ancient greece gladiator duels

xD

Ok man, you are pro master... now go find cp and clan. Cose all wana so pro players like you who can kill Soil. Remember just one thing, Soil was all time first target for us to kill, cose he know how to play, but i never remember what someone will say, kill Hellhound.... remember it.

Ok man, you are pro master... now go find cp and clan. Cose all wana so pro players like you who can kill Soil. Remember just one thing, Soil was all time first target for us to kill, cose he know how to play, but i never remember what someone will say, kill Hellhound.... remember it.

:D:D:D ... i remember many fights where 4+ ppl hit me from beginning of PVP... also 70% pvp got blackfire... so no point what you say here... check soils pvp movie guess part 9 or 10... in loa there were like 7 ppl hitting me under fear when PVP started...

:D:D:D ... i remember many fights where 4+ ppl hit me from beginning of PVP... also 70% pvp got blackfire... so no point what you say here... check soils pvp movie guess part 9 or 10... in loa there were like 7 ppl hitting me under fear when PVP started...

Why not kill noob who rush first, and get fear?  Free rabit frags.... 

yea, so what? youre trying to prove youre better than soil, for what? he has top lv CP, leader of a side, and here you are, posting 1v1 arena fight and looking for CP, LUL, ridiculous

​I decided make this video cause soil laught to everybody.. makes fun of Dee etc... in fact he is not so good and up here is a prove... in total we had 27 fights like this... he won 25,9%.. the rest he lost... 1:0, 7:5, 5:2.... while he had better gear and epics for some fights...

What to say for the res of your post... Few years ago I was leader of ally... many ppl rely on me... and I did spend so faking much time to deal shits in game... NO THANKS... no more..

I am kind of solo based and I hate wasting time in game.. yup.. I am hot head with fast fingers so I flame from time to time... for example I had fight with UchihaItachi... going loa and he PK single ppl 40+ who lvl up and doing transfer Q here around... I am soooo bad guy! All hate me more! xD

Many ppl knows I am not bad guy and I know play the game... Buttman felt I can share.. when I gave him all mats I have... what to say.. I am looking for CP and I believe I will find some regardless what you think...

PS: ppl dont like me?! good... it is emotion too...

THE END... dont bother me with this sh*ts aimed to my person... thanks

Why not kill noob who rush first, and get fear?  Free rabit frags.... 

​666 post on your profile... it speaks for all... stop those nonsenses pelase... i went behind bards and point is stun and kill healers/OLs/DDs... maybe if you stop write for a while and will think a bit you will find out that it makes sense...

yea, so what? youre trying to prove youre better than soil, for what? he has top lv CP, leader of a side, and here you are, posting 1v1 arena fight and looking for CP, LUL, ridiculous

​I decided make this video cause soil laught to everybody.. makes fun of Dee etc... in fact he is not so good and up here is a prove... in total we had 27 fights like this... he won 25,9%.. the rest he lost... 1:0, 7:5, 5:2.... while he had better gear and epics for some fights...

What to say for the res of your post... Few years ago I was leader of ally... many ppl rely on me... and I did spend so faking much time to deal shits in game... NO THANKS... no more..

I am kind of solo based and I hate wasting time in game.. yup.. I am hot head with fast fingers so I flame from time to time... for example I had fight with UchihaItachi... going loa and he PK single ppl 40+ who lvl up and doing transfer Q here around... I am soooo bad guy! All hate me more! xD

Many ppl knows I am not bad guy and I know play the game... Buttman felt I can share.. when I gave him all mats I have... what to say.. I am looking for CP and I believe I will find some regardless what you think...

Totally you are just retarded and the level of your self-importance is closed to Empire State Building. But to be honest you are just a trash no one needs you in CP, cause you are inadequate and also you are even not exping this gladi to that high lvl. So you want to show us this pvp and then you think everyone will become crazy about ur skill etc and kill each other to get that SUPER HARD TO PlAY character ??? Just gtfo and stfu.. And about someone killing lowbies .. Wtf? You are trying to show that you are not a trash.. Omg you are worst garbage ever dude .. I think if even Vigi don't want to see u in their clan/ally it's gg for someone at this server.

Realy my post have non sence ? Go and check pvp stats from server...   hmm lets see. Soil= 1359  pvp. Hellhound =111 pvp.... fuck lets check again... 111 !!!!! Llght have more than you !!!!! Aaaaaaaaaa.....

​you know nothing xD sadly you even do not realize... ;)

Totally you are just retarded and the level of your self-importance is closed to Empire State Building. But to be honest you are just a trash no one needs you in CP, cause you are inadequate and also you are even not exping this gladi to that high lvl. So you want to show us this pvp and then you think everyone will become crazy about ur skill etc and kill each other to get that SUPER HARD TO PlAY character ??? Just gtfo and stfu.. And about someone killing lowbies .. Wtf? You are trying to show that you are not a trash.. Omg you are worst garbage ever dude .. I think if even Vigi don't want to see u in their clan/ally it's gg for someone at this server.

​eee? =D

Realy my post have non sence ? Go and check pvp stats from server...   hmm lets see. Soil= 1359  pvp. Hellhound =111 pvp.... fuck lets check again... 111 !!!!! Llght have more than you !!!!! Aaaaaaaaaa.....

​you know nothing xD sadly you even do not realize... ;)

111 pvp !!!! You are proooooo

so you mean you act like a hero and wanna gain justice for Dee? oh god... he maybe not so good but he still brings fear when he comes with his Cp, and you, instead of making 1v1 vids, what can you do? 

The smartes answer ever see .. Gg brain is loading 2% complete.

​really dont get it... the package of sh*ts and your own conclusions there... my answer is totally right...

The smartes answer ever see .. Gg brain is loading 2% complete.

​really dont get it... the package of sh*ts and your own conclusions there... my answer is totally right...

Only one thing here on forum is totally .. It's totally toxic.. Also about you are right, that's why I typed all this.

so you mean you act like a hero and wanna gain justice for Dee? oh god... he maybe not so good but he still brings fear when he comes with his Cp, and you, instead of making 1v1 vids, what can you do? 

"Nothing"

cfb.jpg

the statements of great ppl 2k16 .

• Like 1

​Balu, Balu... are you woman? Cause you read it and takes only 2 words... Obviously you are not scared of me I remember when you was 3 lvl higher you went kill me to FOM.. 1vs1... you 2x died... so please stop embarass yourself...

​Balu, Balu... are you woman? Cause you read it and takes only 2 words... Obviously you are not scared of me I remember when you was 3 lvl higher you went kill me to FOM.. 1vs1... you 2x died... so please stop embarass yourself...

Balu balu.. Are you woman?? Lool nothing to add about this kid.

Btw... many of you post hate here... many of you say are like "we dont care"... 146 view in less than 24h... i guess it is much within this community... if you would not care you would not watch and would not comment... ;)

​Balu? That guy isnt balu. Btw people hellhound has 111 pvp cause he trasnfered chars with a bd to get lvl 74 (if im not wrong) , so either though im not on his side you cant judge him from pvps ;)

• Like 2