Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

make PR great again

I see no difference like 1 shooting Doom Knights now at SoS.

With PP 3rd class buffs, mobs hp x0? Bow +13-15? Dyes +12 str? Damn u guys make me sad not mentioning such obvious things.

If u show me all this setup i mentioned on video and we come to 2.0 and recreate this situation (which i doubt) and there will be "imba" difference in dmg i would push myself to change FC, since then:

Why dont u go to ur botland and keep trolling here? :)

With PP 3rd class buffs, big deal.

​9kk exp per buff. ah nvm you never count that shit. 

I dont give a fck what amount of exp.

With PP buffs 3rd class, mobs hp xX? Bow +13-15? Dyes +12 str? Damn u guys make me sad not mentioning such obvious things.

If u show me all this setup i mentioned on video and we come to 2.0 and recreate this situation (which i doubt) and there will be "imba" difference in dmg i would push myself to change FC.

Since then go back to botland, stop trolling. We dont have 2.0 yet, we dont care about things what we cant test and compare yet.

With PP buffs 3rd class, mobs hp xX? Bow +13-15? Dyes +12 str? Damn u guys make me sad not mentioning such obvious things.

If u show me all this setup i mentioned on video and we come to 2.0 and recreate this situation (which i doubt) and there will be "imba" difference in dmg i would push myself to change FC.

Since then go back to botland, stop trolling. We dont have 2.0 yet, we dont care what we cant test and compare.

​3rd class buff? what baff? :D hesus... mobs x3-x4. bow doesn't affect on FC damage. no dyes.

p.s.

"botland" 

p.p.s.

salt is 3rd orfen and overhits. You can powerlvl with that tactic 1lvl twink... you know nothing man

All i know is

U had ur 5min here u could push GMs (most by QQ) to change things under u (still since win vote about PK scrolls to bring PK quest, they didnt introduce it coz u QQ like baby) but like every noob sooner or later u leave server leaving it with ur QQ crap for other ppl to have problem. So i hope GMs know so far to not take care about non playing here ppl.

All i know is

U had ur 5min here u could push GMs (most by QQ) to change things under u (still since win vote about PK scrolls to bring PK quest, they didnt introduce it coz u QQ like baby) but like every noob sooner or later u leave server leaving it with ur QQ crap for other ppl to have problem. So i hope GMs know so far to not take care about non playing here ppl.

So much hate to reaver :D

Since then go back to botland, stop trolling. We dont have 2.0 yet, we dont care what we cant test and compare.

​3rd class buff? what baff? :D hesus... mobs x3-x4. bow doesn't affect on FC damage. no dyes.

p.s.

"botland" 

p.p.s.

salt is 3rd orfen and overhits. You can powerlvl with that tactic 1lvl twink... you know nothing man

​Jesus christ thats what i mean, its really cool. It means in our server 27 kk ? ITS OP.

All i know is

So much hate to reaver :D

​Its not hate, just everyday threads of FC flood forum, and he founds it funny adding some more w.o essential aspects and with 2.0 stuff which is not here yet, so we can't confirm - trolling ppl, we will be worrying about it when 2.0 comes.

With PP 3rd class buffs, mobs hp x0? Bow +13-15? Dyes +12 str? Damn u guys make me sad not mentioning such obvious things.

If u show me all this setup i mentioned on video and we come to 2.0 and recreate this situation (which i doubt) and there will be "imba" difference in dmg i would push myself to change FC, since then:

I like how this Lokiardy talking bout things that he has no clue about. Ok so what do we have here today? Biz cp tyrant playing in archer clan (2 archer cp 1 meele 1 mage) wanting archers to be nerfed. Hmm intresting stuff here.

Since then go back to botland, stop trolling. We dont have 2.0 yet, we dont care about things what we cant test and compare yet.

​again this sh1t? i thought u agreed last time ppl tried to explain u this

yes, the dmg difference will be drastic with same conditions, and i could even tell u how drastic they will be:

50% LESS DMG

i am totally done with retards ... also he has orfen lvl 3, other way he would be dry in ~5 mins with 1 EE behind his ass, ~12 mins with 2 EEs behind his ass (coz he 1 shots every mob, not only some mobs as its used in sos)

And what u expect? When u compare this when we got 2.0 u can vote for buff PR.

​what i expect? if they dont change formula how it was in 1.5 of official, that nothing will change, there was no change to FC in 2.0, so unless they intentionally repair it to how it SHOULD be NOW, then there will be no change

I still believe some changes re made for better playability (avoiding retail mistakes) like Vampiric Rage avoiding Linemage so does FC nerf avoiding aiming for every archer to be PR. Ofc both of those re not this scary on higher population servers.

If u so much into topic, maybe u got any info about San0's point to nerf that skill, maybe it will let me understand it better, coz myself i see alot of scenarios.

as balanced as mages with 12 wit

​as well as archer with 12 str

​srly? for +12 wit  you decrease useless MEN(basically you not losing anything) for STR you have decrease CON (that makes you oneshot.) And STR not giving to you so many sweet bonuses as WIT does. 

• Like 1

Thats what happen when they start making custom changes on Skills, the chaos born... they claim to "balance" but if you want to balance classes you should change a lot of skills and stats on chars, like necro, glads, tirants, wit, stun, and going on... the rule is clear on this l2 world, not matter what... NEVER TOUCH THE SKILLS.

• Like 1