Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Dying non-sense in CS

Dying non-sense in CS.  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Should we put penalty when you die in siege area and return back to the flag?

• Yes, add 5-10 seconds respawn time (I don't like it how it's atm).
    • Yes, add war-like losing exp 1% (I don't like it how it's atm).
    • No, it's fine like that.

But the option I want is winning..

​Thats the fact, nobody cares what u want.

The other thing is that last option is wining so it means leave it like it is, so what to do here.

Last thing is that only ur ally is voting what u want, rest dont give a fck what topics is soil creating, coz all know that u cant be taken serious.

Tell me that you made 2nd accounts just to vote the 3rd option? bwahaha
You guys forgot the point of hardcore that classic is, if you afraid of losing some exp at siege and you won't come to fight-make some fun there because you will lose 5% exp, then why you even playing here? Go to older chronicles or find a classic with more rates than x3. That system now it's just stupid and mess up the real fights. It's like always have a brez in mass pvp out of castle siege. Sometime MP will go down and people will do what, hit each other with blunts and staffs? The only reasons you vote for 3rd option is because you're chickens and cause you wanna keep your castles with the meatshields.
(When I added this pict 1st option had 21 votes and 3rd 20)

​i dont need to make second accounts to vote for some bullsh1t poll, it was decided long time ago to have it like that (there was poll about it)
i would say its convincing for you to have this xp loss, but only thing i see is CRP festival at your flags on sieges, so i guess its not

u want to change things because u cannot get castle? how long is it now?2 months w/o castle? git gud pls

i honestly dont get how it is messing real fights, when the numbers of ppl on each side is pretty similar, so the number of meatshields we have is same on your side, your ppl go on suicide mission as well as long as u have flags (too bad most of the time u even fail to put it)

​becoz you are on defensive side of aden, no matter what you will always have flag on aden garden and spam meat shield endlessly, and no stragety can really win the fight unless our side got x2 or at least x1.5 of your numbers, with some cooldowns, there will be more chances for offensive sides when suprised attack will turn the table if defensive side not carefully

official server make it lost exp just to make sv more hardcore and require ppl have to play more srly and spend more time for the game, but were just a free and private server, easy come - easy go, lowbies will never dare to join the siege and become meat shields for any big sides, and its just bad, our population is not so hight actually

so once again, cooldowns for respawn on flags is better, i prefer 30 seconds btw, or at lest 15 secs

​on last siege, when it started whole our ally was outside of the zone, when it started we got order to retreat and put flags, u lost fight outside of the zone w/o any respawning, thats why u couldnt go put flags immediately and continue fighting, thats the truth

also when u put flags, we are able to somehow destroy them eventho ppl respawn on flags all the time (tho maybe u are failing on the side where ppl rather PR and wants to regen mp, so u are losing power, but thats your bad, ps: hello zorgzor) and also, as rizos said, defenders should have advantage in defending their own castle

You guys forgot the point of hardcore that classic is, if you afraid of losing some exp at siege and you won't come to fight-make some fun there because you will lose 5% exp, then why you even playing here? Go to older chronicles or find a classic with more rates than x3. That system now it's just stupid and mess up the real fights. It's like always have a brez in mass pvp out of castle siege. Sometime MP will go down and people will do what, hit each other with blunts and staffs? The only reasons you vote for 3rd option is because you're chickens and cause you wanna keep your castles with the meatshields.

​i dont need to make second accounts to vote for some bullsh1t poll, it was decided long time ago to have it like that (there was poll about it)
i would say its convincing for you to have this xp loss, but only thing i see is CRP festival at your flags on sieges, so i guess its not

u want to change things because u cannot get castle? how long is it now?2 months w/o castle? git gud pls

i honestly dont get how it is messing real fights, when the numbers of ppl on each side is pretty similar, so the number of meatshields we have is same on your side, your ppl go on suicide mission as well as long as u have flags (too bad most of the time u even fail to put it)

​becoz you are on defensive side of aden, no matter what you will always have flag on aden garden and spam meat shield endlessly, and no stragety can really win the fight unless our side got x2 or at least x1.5 of your numbers, with some cooldowns, there will be more chances for offensive sides when suprised attack will turn the table if defensive side not carefully

official server make it lost exp just to make sv more hardcore and require ppl have to play more srly and spend more time for the game, but were just a free and private server, easy come - easy go, lowbies will never dare to join the siege and become meat shields for any big sides, and its just bad, our population is not so hight actually

so once again, cooldowns for respawn on flags is better, i prefer 30 seconds btw, or at lest 15 secs

​on last siege, when it started whole our ally was outside of the zone, when it started we got order to retreat and put flags, u lost fight outside of the zone w/o any respawning, thats why u couldnt go put flags immediately and continue fighting, thats the truth

also when u put flags, we are able to somehow destroy them eventho ppl respawn on flags all the time (tho maybe u are failing on the side where ppl rather PR and wants to regen mp, so u are losing power, but thats your bad, ps: hello zorgzor) and also, as rizos said, defenders should have advantage in defending their own castle

Too many unique super pro special palyers with their briliant tactics :D. PR on siege for mana regen gonna be talking island 2016 hit :D

​Yep we lost the fight because rezqquit was like "RUN INSIDE TO PUT FLAGS" So you were playing inside siege zone and spawning again ye okay that's a good tactic but still abused of non-penalty flags, when we putted flags they were 2 clans, not 8. So yes. Guys here is not about who is fighting better, dunno what i've done to you and you answer me like that but I'm sure biz is playing with your minds about me. All i'm trying to do here is to make better fights in CS. And btw first fight in last siege was nice because it was out of siege zone (Before siege starts) I'm sure you know that's wrong with no penalty at all in CS even if you don't admit it. I know somewhere deep inside you, you feel the same :P 

​Yep we lost the fight because rezqquit was like "RUN INSIDE TO PUT FLAGS" So you were playing inside siege zone and spawning again ye okay that's a good tactic but still abused of non-penalty flags, when we putted flags they were 2 clans, not 8. So yes. Guys here is not about who is fighting better, dunno what i've done to you and you answer me like that but I'm sure biz is playing with your minds about me. All i'm trying to do here is to make better fights in CS. And btw first fight in last siege was nice because it was out of siege zone (Before siege starts) I'm sure you know that's wrong with no penalty at all in CS even if you don't admit it. I know somewhere deep inside you, you feel the same :P 

​bizqquit didnt tell me sh1t, that spastik has little good tactics/leadership so i am not going to be sheep (like rizos, he gets the reference :D ), when we rushed in the siege zone to put flags and "abused" non-penalty mechanics, u could do exactly same, however u lost fight outside of siege zone w/o using it, i dont see problem

what you have done to me? nothing, i dont have personal grudges most of the time, i just reply adequately to the replies in the topic i am writing into, if in your flames is some stupid bullsh1t/non logical thing/lie, i am going to flame you or act towards u like sh1t, and in this topic u tried to flame me how carebear i am and how i am making accounts just so my option wins, which is obvious lie, so enjoy the flame towards u as well as failord which couldnt take castle for 2 months so now he cries to admins in this topic

i voted to not change anything, because there are ppl who are respawning every 10-20 seconds, and they might care about xp, however i am not rushing mindlessly into ppl like idiot, or trying to run w/o buffs (at least self buffs, which are kinda good on elf), and i am overall not dying a lot on sieges, so i wouldnt mind losing that 1-1.5% every 2 weeks

oh man.. I'm hearing this you dont have castle and it's like im talking to walls xD we have castle, 2 actually not 1. You lost 1 castle from us with your zerg. So now you have 3 and we have 2. (I forgot you getting hard on counting :P ) 
Now about flames, i've never threw flames to you or rizos, you were some of perks members that I respected. 
However I was waiting until CS holidays break to create this topic, I'd do it earlier but I didn't. 

• Like 1

oh man.. I'm hearing this you dont have castle and it's like im talking to walls xD we have castle, 2 actually not 1. You lost 1 castle from us with your zerg. So now you have 3 and we have 2. (I forgot you getting hard on counting :P ) 
Now about flames, i've never threw flames to you or rizos, you were some of perks members that I respected. 
However I was waiting until CS holidays break to create this topic, I'd do it earlier but I didn't. 

​never said u have 1 castle, dont worry about my math knowledge

as i said, i dont usually bring flames from different topics to new one, and i act towards what is in the topic (sometimes when i want to reply in more topics at once it might get a bit messy, but well, nobody is perfect), and now at the end ur replies started to be cocky, eventho ppl gave u reasonable arguments, your reply was nothing more than just some stupid picture showing your arguments in this topic, so i gotta behave towards u like this in this topic until it dies same as your hopes for getting aden castle

PS: dunno what is situation now, but i doubt we count ES into our ally, i would still fight them on sight (i did even on sieges, coz i simply attack everything which isnt in CC and i dont give a sh1t what someone says, leave alone if biz writes somewhere in CC chat that we are not fighting them, while no normal sane person is looking at chat during sieges), only moment i wouldnt attack enemy is if my cp leader would say we are not fighting them right now or they would be in CC

Listen, if I wanted that much to take aden, I'd build a zerg too and call even 50 lvls with us like rezqquit does and take it. But that's the point of the topic. People that don't wanna lose much exp and take care more of their chars and not die like this. Saying your people SPAWN AND GO DIE, I really don't get how they still following him and i'm not talking about you with archers that died 3-4 times in whole siege, i'm talking about people that were dying non sense all the time.
Also don't forget who was fighting the 3rd side so you were free to take aden castle and don't forget who opened oren. 

Listen, if I wanted that much to take aden, I'd build a zerg too and call even 50 lvls with us like rezqquit does and take it. But that's the point of the topic. People that don't wanna lose much exp and take care more of their chars and not die like this. Saying your people SPAWN AND GO DIE, I really don't get how they still following him and i'm not talking about you with archers that died 3-4 times in whole siege, i'm talking about people that were dying non sense all the time.
Also don't forget who was fighting the 3rd side so you were free to take aden castle and don't forget who opened oren. 

​u see? not everybody from us are doing that suicide tactic, and same goes for you, maybe not everybody is doing it, but there are many ppl from your side as well doing same tactic

about building zerg and getting aden, yep, u could probably do that, but thats its, i dont know what would happen next, we were successfully defending it from you with +- equal numbers on last 2 sieges, but we might not be able to get it back as well with same numbers, but i dont give a sh1t, those greedy spastiks crested it for darkness so it gives xp back same as CH and they scammed me for 1k cp which i would have if it was for light, so u could take it and i wouldnt bat an eye :D 

also i dont care if u fought with 3rd side when we took aden (which are now your allies, also be careful of scammers in alliance, it could end very bad) or who opened oren, we crested them and thats what matters 

• Like 1

No.

You can only take zorgzor ass (50lvl) kiss it , then go suck... That's it you can only talk and cry monkey. Gg.

You can only take zorgzor ass (50lvl) kiss it , then go suck... That's it you can only talk and cry monkey. Gg.

funny-pictures-history-talk-to-the-hand_

funny-pictures-history-talk-to-the-hand_

​Soil is zorgzor officialy ur new cp member or u have to post it?

Damn ur "honor" cp is having more and more "honor" members xD but since when honor means cancer? Coz thats how ur cp should be called :D

equal numbers, LUL

now i cannot find the topic on which were the max numbers of CCs on last siege (dunno if it was 175 vs 210 or 185 vs 210), but in lower scale if u want to leave %, that would mean fighting 27 vs 32, how come its not equal?

about building zerg and getting aden, yep, u could probably do that, but thats its, i dont know what would happen next, we were successfully defending it from you with +- equal numbers on last 2 sieges, but we might not be able to get it back as well with same numbers

i don't think that's a problem, just let an ally take your castle to rebuild walls/gates like the last time, and problem solved.

minimal effort, maximum effects.

about building zerg and getting aden, yep, u could probably do that, but thats its, i dont know what would happen next, we were successfully defending it from you with +- equal numbers on last 2 sieges, but we might not be able to get it back as well with same numbers

i don't think that's a problem, just let an ally take your castle to rebuild walls/gates like the last time, and problem solved.

​vigilance would do same if they were on our place, thats how it worked even on past chronicles, to get the crystals back in some situations

​vigilance would do same if they were on our place, thats how it worked even on past chronicles, to get the crystals back in some situations

​you're missing the point: it's not about my side or your side.

it just shows that sieges in l2 have been designed like shit since millennia ago.

​you're missing the point: it's not about my side or your side.

it just shows that sieges in l2 have been designed like shit since millennia ago.

​dunno, i dont think they are poorly designed, its just that ppl will always find some easy wait how to exploit something in every game, not just l2