Zavarakatranemia

New perkunas Camera in Loa

If we couldn't lose a fight we shouldn't play here at all. People are always winning-losing that's why it's a game.

​i think what the guy wants to say, that we are smarter.

i hope he stops, because there is a slite chance that u will try to think,

in my opinion the fact that your ally has a bigger daily online and higher levels, the thing that we are smarter is our only advantage, so please - stay stupid!

If we couldn't lose a fight we shouldn't play here at all. People are always winning-losing that's why it's a game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmnmf3QyYHA

00 :25- 00: 30 sec  Pure PVP why PR 9  vs 18 or i missunderstand something ???(Double PR 4 the wwin!!!!)

And also sure if we lost its 95% against zerg 5% unlucky.... OK you are pro sorry(

​00:25 - 00:30 where is my party?

00 :25- 00: 30 sec  Pure PVP why PR 9  vs 18 or i missunderstand something ???(Double PR 4 the wwin!!!!)

And also sure if we lost its 95% against zerg 5% unlucky.... OK you are pro sorry(

​Ahhhhh so your ally are pussy...and only ur team is good ok/

​Nah I didn't say that, you said that I'm bsoeing on pure pvp. Btw that wasn't eve a 9v18, that was 9v9 they pr'd and then 9v9 and they pr'd again. Cause if they knew allies were coming could stay and fight you.

I didnt ask you if you need it.

​I dont like cause i dont need it man. I know you are monkey and its hard for u to do 2+2. So now i explained you how it works. I dont like it CAUSE I DONT NEED IT. GG,

​I like how you get mad xD 

​Mad? Common manKey. I just wonder how you are happy killed someone -4% . Is it top achievment of the server?

Ask Pistolas how he in agony BSOE when got stunned from Rizo... under mobs from left side LOA, Dat top DA// VIG HONOR //Suicide Squad// Never Bsoe .....

/Juan started BSOE again

​xaxaxa you are funy !! you wand to stay alone and figth whit all your pt ?  i remember rizo run and b soe at brige and let all your pt to die from my pt and you are foul buffs and d/s ... after 2 hours wait relog there and wait us to go ... you afraid to figth stay rr plz and dont post to! tnz

​Nah I didn't say that, you said that I'm bsoeing on pure pvp. Btw that wasn't eve a 9v18, that was 9v9 they pr'd and then 9v9 and they pr'd again. Cause if they knew allies were coming could stay and fight you.

​how i said, a lot of your ally are stupid, because dont comunicate

but a question appearce, why did they come to 6 spot then? i think they were at 5 and came to help at 6, but those pussies PRed fast

​I dont like cause i dont need it man. I know you are monkey and its hard for u to do 2+2. So now i explained you how it works. I dont like it CAUSE I DONT NEED IT. GG,

​Mad? Common manKey. I just wonder how you are happy killed someone -4% . Is it top achievment of the server?

Ask Pistolas how he in agony BSOE when got stunned from Rizo... under mobs from left side LOA, Dat top DA// VIG HONOR //Suicide Squad// Never Bsoe .....

/Juan started BSOE again

​xaxaxa you are funy !! you wand to stay alone and figth whit all your pt ?  i remember rizo run and b soe at brige and let all your pt to die from my pt and you are foul buffs and d/s ... after 2 hours wait relog there and wait us to go ... you afraid to figth stay rr plz and dont post to! tnz

​I bsoed? Dont even have bsoe since 1 month cos some1 who logged me and scamed/wasted em lol

but a question appearce, why did they come to 6 spot then? i think they were at 5 and came to help at 6, but those pussies PRed fast

​guys i thinkk you are mad because all the time use "bullsh1t" "monkeys" its christmas day keep calm and enjoy the game!!! btw the problem is except rizo cp the other partys dont xp... its difficult to exp vs "nolifers".. modoy and rizos respect you guys but say 1 time to play 9 vs 9!!! it will be perfect :D

​guys i thinkk you are mad because all the time use "bullsh1t" "monkeys" its christmas day keep calm and enjoy the game!!! btw the problem is except rizo cp the other partys dont xp... its difficult to exp vs "nolifers".. modoy and rizos respect you guys but say 1 time to play 9 vs 9!!! it will be perfect :D

​i am one man army, i dont have cp (some would say i am random, those freaking randoms sigh ...), but i will fight your cp 1vs9 izi *uses hero UD* :D my favourite kind of pvp is 18vs18, coz usually pts cannot have full online, so 9vs9 is usually out of question, and even 1 person could make difference, also in 18vs18 there is nothing like counter setup, but its not as messy as 272vs27+ (27vs27 a.k.a. 3 pts vs 3 pts) is still enjoyable, everything after that its just mess

i would love to play some pre-made 18vs18 tho ^^

• Like 1

​i am one man army, i dont have cp (some would say i am random, those freaking randoms sigh ...), but i will fight your cp 1vs9 izi *uses hero UD* :D my favourite kind of pvp is 18vs18, coz usually pts cannot have full online, so 9vs9 is usually out of question, and even 1 person could make difference, also in 18vs18 there is nothing like counter setup, but its not as messy as 272vs27+ (27vs27 a.k.a. 3 pts vs 3 pts) is still enjoyable, everything after that its just mess

​we can shedule 1 fight 18 vs 18 im in for this pm on koukou! :D

​i am home w/o pc now, and i wonder if uchi cp would take me for it instead of DA they are looking for :D coz i am random for them :P also to tell u the truth, i would straight go full excuse mode even before mode coz u are higher lvls :D but thats just me

​i am home w/o pc now, and i wonder if uchi cp would take me for it instead of DA they are looking for :D coz i am random for them :P also to tell u the truth, i would straight go full excuse mode even before mode coz u are higher lvls :D but thats just me

​problem is u ar enot only random but INACTIVE RANDOM

/Juan started BSOE again

​God damn Pistolas, my eyes are bleeding :/

• Like 1

DA over SR? that's like choosing between a wall and a piece of paper.

hard choice indeed 19.gif

​dont forget paper beats rock, ha ha, but now seriously, priorities done right u know? i am not there to make dmg :P 

problem in our ally(atleast my cp) 9 vs 9  is ok, but when u go 18 vs 18 the gladi mana problem starts showing izi pizi :) 

​lol you want a cake now? wtf is wrong with you?

Sometimes high lvl party from your ally PR from only 1 Person (Happened last week). And thats not cauz they are so scared of 1 gladi - its cauz communication went wrong.

Shit happens!

And now stfu you monkey!

Sometimes high lvl party from your ally PR from only 1 Person (Happened last week). And thats not cauz they are so scared of 1 gladi - its cauz communication went wrong.

Shit happens!

And now stfu you monkey!

Hello nooby bananaglady, how are you? The only monkey here is soil steelwind and you :)

Shit happens!

And now stfu you monkey!

​i just said same thing that u said) - communication. thats why u are stupid, so why im the monkey?

i didnt even have a problem with u making PR, its normal. i just dont like when your SOILNEWB starts to make excuses.

Try harder by talking, maybe you can win on this. This guy Lokiardy came to gank at EV today like 3 times and he died like all times with Lulaelf. Yesterday jacktheelpyripper did the same and were dying too, also roxthepr went -4 and he pmed all of proud that he had aden castle, like they took aden to die on 50 lvl mobs xD 

Try harder by talking, maybe you can win on this. This guy Lokiardy came to gank at EV today like 3 times and he died like all times with Lulaelf. Yesterday jacktheelpyripper did the same and were dying too, also roxthepr went -4 and he pmed all of proud that he had aden castle, like they took aden to die on 50 lvl mobs xD 

I'm Lokiardy. I dont confirm this. Not only i'm playing my char. So sorry to dissapoint u, but ur flames according to specific person are pointless.

Anyway its interesting, and what was 75lvl like u doing on 50lv zone.

​so i got rekt?:) u are the one who agrroed and blocked me in game :)

i just want to say its not true. i died 1 time when i was vs koukou, greenlightds and soil. then i came with 5 62-65 lvl guys and made u click on bsoe.

u are a clown if u cant take a lose, the thing how u guys started to trash the chat from the twinks is ugly. u are a clown, not a leader.

p.s. when we level twinks we kill all the time -4 wars who come to kill our high lvl suppor, we just didnt know its such a big deal)

​so i got rekt?:) u are the one who agrroed and blocked me in game :)

i just want to say its not true. i died 1 time when i was vs koukou, greenlightds and soil. then i came with 5 62-65 lvl guys and made u click on bsoe.

u are a clown if u cant take a lose, the thing how u guys started to trash the chat from the twinks is ugly. u are a clown, not a leader.

p.s. when we level twinks we kill all the time -4 wars who come to kill our high lvl suppor, we just didnt know its such a big deal)

​Do you think because you came with 5 65 lvl I can kill them all alone? Fcking trashes.