anderver

FIXED fantom ranger!!

NEED FIXED fantom ranger!!  

90 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think guys?

• yes. need fixed SKILL(FATAL COUNTER) in Pantom Ranger?
    • no need fixed (FATAL COUNTER)

Look like worth to make phantom ranger with half life make 12k  damage,,, is a good way to boost some members... keep try hard

​because aoe loa non stop with full mp is any worse

​i didnt say about orfen.. i said for half hp make FC 12K damage

​to mobs in lower BS with dances, i can make 3-4k dmg there on pp buffs with my lolo archer

​what about theseus in heart? in loa mobs is low too?

Look like worth to make phantom ranger with half life make 12k  damage,,, is a good way to boost some members... keep try hard

​because aoe loa non stop with full mp is any worse

​i didnt say about orfen.. i said for half hp make FC 12K damage

​to mobs in lower BS with dances, i can make 3-4k dmg there on pp buffs with my lolo archer

​what about theseus in heart? in loa mobs is low too?

​whats up with those? u know the damage there is same, just mobs have higher HP?

kill kariks with 2 FC or something like this

​u mean something like this? i guess theseus dmg is slightly worse, since he doesnt have all that candy stuff, but should be comparable to shoot kariness for 23k+

no fking words for this. Its a joke!

• Like 1

He has 1.2k cp and 2k hp and dance to deal 12k dmg. Now lets imagine, you have full warcry's buff including reflect dmg buff and song. I want to see who will die first if you guys fight each other :) Not to mention that stun is rarely landed on gladiator, tyrant, destroyer. And to you, 2k hp PR isnt a fresh meat, is it ?

Its OP when you see someone farming with Orfen 3 but its another topic cause it will completely fixed again at 2.0

​Any caster with dances kills the mob the same way.

sounds like we need put PR in same classchange-grp with Mages then. :P:P:P

sounds like we need put PR in same classchange-grp with Mages then. :P:P:P

​Actually , that's by far the best thing to come out of this thread and a very reasonable solution.

the point is: PR  exping 1 full party just with 1 hit for this reason perkunas dont cry about FC.. is  bizz cp back to theseus... i see cloudyQ with 4 box behind him.. i see chinesee guys to farm 4 ppl together just with PR... if that guys grow up then they will see nerf PR and bla bla bla ,, and after this gms they will fix FC ... ok i have a good idea makes all this guys 74 lvl and nerf that FC

the point is: PR  exping 1 full party just with 1 hit for this reason perkunas dont cry about FC.. is  bizz cp back to theseus... i see cloudyQ with 4 box behind him.. i see chinesee guys to farm 4 ppl together just with PR... if that guys grow up then they will see nerf PR and bla bla bla ,, and after this gms they will fix FC ... ok i have a good idea makes all this guys 74 lvl and nerf that FC

​Didnt u ever see CDL mage exping 1 full party before ? PR one shot all mob at BS with 1 skill that consumes 126 mp each. SpH 2 shots all mob at BS with 2 skills that consume 56 mp each but SpH has body to mind, clear mind to regen mp. When i was playing SpH, i didnt even need Orfen 3 to exping nonstop 1 full party :)

The problem of PR exping is Orfen 3 not its damage dude :) Without Orfen 3, PR is nothing in pve. No aoe skill, no pain of sagitarius to regen mp. How many PR in this server you think that they have Orfen 3 ? Oh wait, are you trying to change to another topic ?

​Didnt u ever see CDL mage exping 1 full party before ? PR one shot all mob at BS with 1 skill that consumes 126 mp each. SpH 2 shots all mob at BS with 2 skills that consume 56 mp each but SpH has body to mind, clear mind to regen mp. When i was playing SpH, i didnt even need Orfen 3 to exping nonstop 1 full party :)

The problem of PR exping is Orfen 3 not its damage dude :) Without Orfen 3, PR is nothing in pve. No aoe skill, no pain of sagitarius to regen mp. How many PR in this server you think that they have Orfen 3 ? Oh wait, are you trying to change to another topic ?

​as you see i said theseus and cloudyq that guys using orfen lvl 3 i didnt say about rizos or something like that

​karik die from 3 hits with hex :) and dances.

almost all of those who are 74+ leveled with orfen. till they fixed FC cloudy made 76 lvl by farming like this, are you blind? we always farmed like this, is just now it became more relevant and all started to do so. if then u need dance+hex to 1 shot in bs, now u need only good bow 70 lvl and pp.

make us all 74 and feel the pain of debuffs and stuns landed on you.

p.s. in loa with theseus was only me and balu, and we managed to kill a party of your high lvls in ninja mode :D

​as you see i said theseus and cloudyq that guys using orfen lvl 3 i didnt say about rizos or something like that

​So why doesnt your cp share Orfen 3 to your ally's archer cp so they can maximize their farm ? :) 

So far i can see that your ally is having more PR each day

almost all of those who are 74+ leveled with orfen. till they fixed FC cloudy made 76 lvl by farming like this, are you blind? we always farmed like this, is just now it became more relevant and all started to do so. if then u need dance+hex to 1 shot in bs, now u need only good bow 70 lvl and pp.

p.s. in loa with theseus was only me and balu, and we managed to kill a party of your high lvls in ninja mode :D

​I made level 76 before fatal counter was fixed you newb driver :x

​I made level 76 before fatal counter was fixed you newb driver :x

​man you blind? i said so, this was my point.

​lets nerf skill because 2 guys are xping too fast with it, because they have best epic u can get at this update

legit freaking reason, what could i expect from vigilance

• Like 1

​lets nerf skill because 2 guys are xping too fast with it, because they have best epic u can get at this update

legit freaking reason, what could i expect from vigilance

​i guess koukou never heard how mele and mages use orfen3 at aoe farm.

​i guess koukou never heard how mele and mages use orfen3 at aoe farm.

​this, and probably he has never seen mage xping in BS with orfen lvl 3

however reality hits u when you get out of mp after 15 mobs with your PR (when u dont have orfen lvl 3), if u have EE u can keep it up for like 5 mins with this kind of xp)

• Like 2

Hello guys and administration. Well. What do you think about it?We have 32 vote for"yes".Maybe go fixed PR or your are fixed in 2.0?what you said?

Hello guys and administration. Well. What do you think about it?We have 32 vote for"yes".Maybe go fixed PR or your are fixed in 2.0?what you said?

"​admins, look, 32 player from whole community voted for changing it, i think its like 90% of players on server, i think it should be 'fixed' " - random HE player

• Like 3