anderver

FIXED fantom ranger!!

NEED FIXED fantom ranger!!  

90 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think guys?

• yes. need fixed SKILL(FATAL COUNTER) in Pantom Ranger?
    • no need fixed (FATAL COUNTER)

150 HP left on our EE last night

P.S. i play HE because i dont like  PR`s and i dont play SR because i simple dont like running around and hitting for 120 dmg crit hits.

P.S.S this thread overall is 

WTDnnwE.gif

I explained everything and still ppl argue about it.
Your arguing with everything just to increase your posting history or create situations in forum because you are bored fapping cannot be fixed I'm sorry...

​HE was always sh1t archer on classic, even before FC was fixed, i honestly have no idea why ppl play that :D 

​What's so difficult to understand? Before fixing Fatal Counter HE had almost the same DPS as PR but his CON attribute was 43-32= 11 !!! points more. Show me the player who doesn't need extra HP:D. And boost atk speed passive gave HE more atk speed than SR had, though his dex is 5 points more. So without Fatal counter fix, Idk why there were such classes as SR and PR.

I'm sorry but this skill has that increased power while the caster can die with a single attack. 
Dark elven fighters have 32 con.
I do not understand the reason why this skill power has to be lowered. Its fatal counter (FATAL) you descrease my little hp to kill me? i have a chance in 4 secs cast duration. {check skill discription its 4 secs descreasing the more atk speed you get (oooh yeah... most PR have lowered their dex to have that high damage so yeah too slow to cast)}.
What will happen when 2.0 comes? if this damage is something important to mention start counting the DPS you can get from a mage or a elf/d. elf dagger after 77 lvl.
Oh... and dont forget the Death Sting can't w8 to see pictures of death sting landing criticals on C grade sets.
Instead of posting about damage (generally talking) start equiping higher grade sets and invest on +++ sets not only on weps.
Most ppl QQ by my dmg is "karmian"-"plated leather" guys.

Then ​if it works like that its bugged, because the damage must increase as the enemy's hp decrease

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Fatal_Counter_-_Phantom_Ranger

​Retard detected!!!

/confirmed

Well, that's what the skill description says but, according to lineage 2 forums, it works like CDL... So, no clue...

​HE was always sh1t archer on classic, even before FC was fixed, i honestly have no idea why ppl play that :D 

​What's so difficult to understand? Before fixing Fatal Counter HE had almost the same DPS as PR but his CON attribute was 43-32= 11 !!! points more. Show me the player who doesn't need extra HP:D. And boost atk speed passive gave HE more atk speed than SR had, though his dex is 5 points more. So without Fatal counter fix, Idk why there were such classes as SR and PR.

​HE is for sure most tankiest archer, however the dmg wasnt close to PR, and about idk how HE could have more atk speed than SR, and in that case even a small amount counts by a lot, depending who stuns first, or if u manage to cast stun before the nuke/heal gets finished (also SR has highest speed out of all the archer in the long run, which is also pretty nice)

its good hybrid, however he is not close to potentional of the other 2 classes if u consider their functions in pt, but yeah, its pretty tanky archer

• Like 1

​HE is for sure most tankiest archer, however the dmg wasnt close to PR, and about idk how HE could have more atk speed than SR, and in that case even a small amount counts by a lot, depending who stuns first, or if u manage to cast stun before the nuke/heal gets finished (also SR has highest speed out of all the archer in the long run, which is also pretty nice)

its good hybrid, however he is not close to potentional of the other 2 classes if u consider their functions in pt, but yeah, its pretty tanky archer

300 1st. Gfnoob

300 1st. Gfnoob

​first to 400? :x

• Like 1

and about idk how HE could have more atk speed than SR, and in that case even a small amount counts by a lot, depending who stuns first, or if u manage to cast stun before the nuke/heal gets finished (also SR has highest speed out of all the archer in the long run, which is also pretty nice)

​Seems you didn't see HE's skills, right? HE has boot atk speed +5% which makes his atk speed even a little bit more than SR. And +1 str which PR has doesn't make his DPS significantly more. And that why HE was the best, and everybody chose it.

I never said the opposite, with rabbit, dash or another buff it should be easy, never tested it.

Btw which is your speed with wind+ww2+zerk2?

I never said the opposite, with rabbit, dash or another buff it should be easy, never tested it.

Btw which is your speed with wind+ww2+zerk2?

​almost 240

So till its not balanced ppl will make macroses /target name for every enemy PR?:D Remined me c4 times with valakas-mages. But in that case - it was justified.

BTW developers made op necros and fixed that later with invoc song&divine protection buff. Here we have even worse situation with all this oe weapons. Should be balanced. No need to afraid to make it different from official servers.

1 PR lv 64 + 8 people 7x (boxes)  = 1 PT :P

3 PRs + 24 BOXES = FULL SPOT BS:ph34r:

10 PRs + 80 BOXES = CASTLEB|

20 PRs + 160 BOXES = BAIUM O.o

30 PRs  + 240 BOXES = L2PRCLassic.Club :S

EASY GAME  ;);)

PR lv 64 (emi+7) + 1 EE buff = 1 hit on mob in BS, 9-10k on people 7x

P/S: 30 Necromancers + 240 boxes = Run The World

BTW:

We change Classchange-System again now?

Cauz PR with Rechager on BOX can exp very good these days xDxDxD

Seventh Group: Phantom Ranger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- kidding! ... or maybe not - idk :o:o

1 PR lv 64 + 8 people 7x (boxes)  = 1 PT :P

3 PRs + 24 BOXES = FULL SPOT BS:ph34r:

10 PRs + 80 BOXES = CASTLEB|

20 PRs + 160 BOXES = BAIUM O.o

30 PRs  + 240 BOXES = L2PRCLassic.Club :S

EASY GAME  ;);)

PR lv 64 (emi+7) + 1 EE buff = 1 hit on mob in BS, 9-10k on people 7x

P/S: 30 Necromancers + 240 boxes = Run The World

​I was 50% hp and i hit your EE for only 5k dmg and she reflected 1k dmg to me. What are you talking about Jerry ?

PR too strong, necro balanced!

b51f8aa278fb97799b1d25c37b373fea.png

​You should edit 255 speed

This stats are not photoshoped ;)

​It is photoshopped you plebs aren't fooling anyone.

Look like worth to make phantom ranger with half life make 12k  damage,,, is a good way to boost some members... keep try hard

Look like worth to make phantom ranger with half life make 12k  damage,,, is a good way to boost some members... keep try hard

​because aoe loa non stop with full mp is any worse

​i didnt say about orfen.. i said for half hp make FC 12K damage

​i didnt say about orfen.. i said for half hp make FC 12K damage

​to mobs in lower BS with dances, i can make 3-4k dmg there on pp buffs with my lolo archer