anderver

FIXED fantom ranger!!

NEED FIXED fantom ranger!!  

90 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think guys?

• yes. need fixed SKILL(FATAL COUNTER) in Pantom Ranger?
    • no need fixed (FATAL COUNTER)

I've voted on both options cause this topic is stupid and made for emo cry. Go change to glad and one hit all PR on Fatal Counter with banana stun. It's like on official and it's proved. 
1c1.jpg

About guy who reroll glad into Hawkeye and now crying he wasted 20 euro

​u mean guy who rerolled from HE -> warlord (izi lvl up) -> gladi (izi lvl up) -> HE and now is disappointed that PR is better than HE :D 

everyone knows that this skill is stupidly overpowered, it will always be like this, that the ones benefiting from it will laugh at the ones than suffer cuz of it and call it that this is official like. VR was official like, and is not anymore becouse people like rizos spammed forum to change it (mages exped too fast and too easy so every non mage cp cried every day).

the worst part is, that there are ppl like rizos, or soil that always whine untill theyll get their point, so be prepared for more custom changes or "fixes" when 2.0 hits.

and looking on a vid, and how fast you can "cast" FC, no any mage but necro wont kill PR b4 he cast it, and all your arguments bout stuns landing, debuffs working are invalid also, cuz they have chance to land, you have buffs with resist shock, lvl diff makes u nearly immune to lower lvl debuffs, while FC works EVERY FUCKING TIME with this damage, its not dodgeable, with full buffs its nearly insta cast.

Ill wait here for sieges, when prs with no buffs will spawn on flag  target someone and one shot him, and they will do it every 4 sec. 

this skill is overpowered beyond measure, but its off like so lets all suffer instead of come up with solution how to make it right

• Like 1

everyone knows that this skill is stupidly overpowered, it will always be like this, that the ones benefiting from it will laugh at the ones than suffer cuz of it and call it that this is official like. VR was official like, and is not anymore becouse people like rizos spammed forum to change it (mages exped too fast and too easy so every non mage cp cried every day).

the worst part is, that there are ppl like rizos, or soil that always whine untill theyll get their point, so be prepared for more custom changes or "fixes" when 2.0 hits.

and looking on a vid, and how fast you can "cast" FC, no any mage but necro wont kill PR b4 he cast it, and all your arguments bout stuns landing, debuffs working are invalid also, cuz they have chance to land, you have buffs with resist shock, lvl diff makes u nearly immune to lower lvl debuffs, while FC works EVERY FUCKING TIME with this damage, its not dodgeable, with full buffs its nearly insta cast.

Ill wait here for sieges, when prs with no buffs will spawn on flag  target someone and one shot him, and they will do it every 4 sec. 

this skill is overpowered beyond measure, but its off like so lets all suffer instead of come up with solution how to make it right

​did rizos cry about changing VR? :D not sure about that, but he cried about FC to be official like, so i dont see problem with this kind of cry

look on the vid, sure, now go and try play PR yourself, and u will see how freaking slow the cast actually is :D

also u can dodge FC, as any other physical skill, also u can get block it lot of the time with shield (but everybody plays here with demon staff +12, thats why u dont see it happening that much)

also PRs will be spawning on flag and 1 shotting ppl every 4 seconds? maybe reality hits u after 20 seconds, when your mana will be at 0, because after 5 skills u will be out of mana ;) 

I didnt qq to change vr. Dont spread bulshit when u dont have any clue. When vr was changedvi played tyrant and i could solo farm trains, after change gg solo farm. So how could i qq to nerf vr? :D

Also im always for keeping server close to offi and remove custom things so no idea whose posts ur reading but definitely not mine

Too much hipocryte in 1 post. You qq that ppl suggest custom crap on 2.0( i dont suggest and, ur wrong) and after u qq to that custom skill like fc was changed into oryginal and u wanna customize it. Lol make up ur mind

• Like 2

"keeping server close to offi" is not the right thing. Everybody will jump off the roof so you will jump too?

We playing on the "custom crap" server - why should not change this skill to be less powerfull? CDL mentioned here is not so op cause of dark resist buff+invocation song.

And it would not be a problem without all this bug-earned staffs+10-15. Pdef song can't help you against FC even it shot from bop+0.

Unfortunately I doubt that any of changes which can negatively touch admin's pockets could be implemented. How many ppl payed for changing class to PR for last several months? How many bows and pl sets were traded on auc with 100% commision for recently created PRs? Just a rhetoric questions.

Making some classes OP then "fix" it after some time looks like an brilliant business idea if the class change costs some $.

It's not our admins make classes OP, it's NCsoft that develop new updates and skill changes is to blame.

"keeping server close to offi" is not the right thing. Everybody will jump off the roof so you will jump too?

We playing on the "custom crap" server - why should not change this skill to be less powerfull? CDL mentioned here is not so op cause of dark resist buff+invocation song.

And it would not be a problem without all this bug-earned staffs+10-15. Pdef song can't help you against FC even it shot from bop+0.

Unfortunately I doubt that any of changes which can negatively touch admin's pockets could be implemented. How many ppl payed for changing class to PR for last several months? How many bows and pl sets were traded on auc with 100% commision for recently created PRs? Just a rhetoric questions.

​Okey let's say y right we play custom server and admins decided to change FC, and make it less powerful, some time later ppl found that I Dunno for instance BAckstab working wrong from offi and deal in x2 lower dmg and ppl will start to qq about it, admins will fix it to make more offi and after in 1 week ppl will start to qq that WTF yesterday TH one shot me with backstab WTf nerf it ... 

Remember other chroniks, from the beginning of l2 it was like this there are always will be a 1 or 2 classes that can 1 shot someone in c4 mages in 6 destro bows later daggers more later kamael and so on 

​Okey let's say y right we play custom server and admins decided to change FC, and make it less powerful, some time later ppl found that I Dunno for instance BAckstab working wrong from offi and deal in x2 lower dmg and ppl will start to qq about it, admins will fix it to make more offi and after in 1 week ppl will start to qq that WTF yesterday TH one shot me with backstab WTf nerf it ... 

Remember other chroniks, from the beginning of l2 it was like this there are always will be a 1 or 2 classes that can 1 shot someone in c4 mages in 6 destro bows later daggers more later kamael and so on 

​And thats doesn't mean that OP skills\classes should not be balanced. And also don't mess the facts - Daggers in c4 could kill robes fast but they should run to them first - aaaand they didn't. So they were rarely used. Destro bows? With 600 distance? Also were rarely used (such untag destro will be controlled easily after 1st shoot - cancel -bb destro). Just yesterday had fights on c4 server - dc robe+ee shields+pdef song and i could live against drac set+drac bow+full buff.

Now there is no disadvantages in fc with 900 range and its using time\reuse time.

Now there is no disadvantages in fc with 900 range and its using time\reuse time.

yep, being constantly on 500 hp to 1 shot ppl with chance to kill yourself from 40% reflect if someone survives 8k shot os definitely not disadvantage, also beind 1-2 shot yourself is not disadvantahe as well, fireproof tactic

yep, being constantly on 500 hp to 1 shot ppl with chance to kill yourself from 40% reflect if someone survives 8k shot os definitely not disadvantage, also beind 1-2 shot yourself is not disadvantahe as well, fireproof tactic

​Pal, before post anything - look to the subject. If u look to any movies posted here u will see ~2k hp+~1.2k CP, it's not 500hp. Being 1-2 shot yourself by your party members is 0 risk as well. And shoot to bards\tanks with FC - 1)you should be a retard 2) Also - what gives 40% reflect? I've seen only 20% which is survivable for PR if he did 8k dmg.

Your disadvantiges is a fiction.

• Like 1

​Pal, before post anything - look to the subject. If u look to any movies posted here u will see ~2k hp+~1.2k CP, it's not 500hp. Being 1-2 shot yourself by your party members is 0 risk as well. And shoot to bards\tanks with FC - 1)you should be a retard 2) Also - what gives 40% reflect? I've seen only 20% which is survivable for PR if he did 8k dmg.

Your disadvantiges is a fiction.

with 2k hp u wont make 8-10k dmg considering its like half of PR hp

freezing/blazing skin/chant of revenge 20% + song of vengeance 20% = 40%

NOW FR is ok, low hp = high damage. like CDL on necro/sh, this is ur problem, how u cant kill them. FC doesnt make every time 10-15k damage, its a critical only. 5-8k from +10-12bow to B grade is ok

NOW FR is ok, low hp = high damage. like CDL on necro/sh, this is ur problem, how u cant kill them. FC doesnt make every time 10-15k damage, its a critical only. 5-8k from +10-12bow to B grade is ok

​pretty much all the info here is wrong FYI :)

watched the movie again - even 5-6k with 1\3 hp is too high. Okay 8k-12k with 500 hp+~1.2k cp still looks like too much. song of vengeance? yea - very funny, so many 74+ sws here:D

watched the movie again - even 5-6k with 1\3 hp is too high. Okay 8k-12k with 500 hp+~1.2k cp still looks like too much. song of vengeance? yea - very funny, so many 74+ sws here:D

​thing u dont have sws 74+ doesnt mean at some moment everybody will have it, and what will u say then? who said we should focus on "balance" at lvl 60? does the game end there?

5k u can withstand easily, and if the guy goes for deadly 500 HP FC, u can 1 shot him easly as well, so where is the problem

​thing u dont have sws 74+ doesnt mean at some moment everybody will have it, and what will u say then? who said we should focus on "balance" at lvl 60? does the game end there?

5k u can withstand easily, and if the guy goes for deadly 500 HP FC, u can 1 shot him easly as well, so where is the problem

​​The problems are: 1) only necr\heavy will withstand 5k 2) with 500hp it will be 8k not 5k 3) you cannot shot him back cause you are dead already. 4)even you survived you have to crit\m.crit PR back to kill it (~ need 1700+ dmg). I bet you are just didn't have enough this beeing one-shot experience yet on your thin elf skin.

​​The problems are: 1) only necr\heavy will withstand 5k 2) with 500hp it will be 8k not 5k 3) you cannot shot him back cause you are dead already. 4)even you survived you have to crit\m.crit PR back to kill it (~ need 1700+ dmg). I bet you are just didn't have enough this beeing one-shot experience yet on your thin elf skin.

1) ​i have 7k HP+cp pool on my archer (but yeah, i got castle)
2),3),4) i can cast skill faster than PR FC, and dealing 1800 dmg with double shot isnt big challenge to light armor

yep, i didnt have enough of this 1 shot experience, coz i usualyl beat PR in 1vs1, and in mass pvp i am the one stunning them, so i usually die from someone whose job is to protect them from enemies, not PRs themselves

So now we will talk about that from a personal point of view? From ppl who has caste, from ppl who has +6 sets, from classes who have this "​i have 7k HP+cp pool - so i don't give a sh*t" and etc.? So difficult to understand that one side(pr) can easily have just a lvl and quite cheap equip, and the other side (whom this FC is landed on) should have all this tricks in order not to die from 1 hit? Too difficult to understand the difference with CDL which can be dealt with using resist buff+invoc song(43lvl)?

So now we will talk about that from a personal point of view? From ppl who has caste, from ppl who has +6 sets, from classes who have this "​i have 7k HP+cp pool - so i don't give a sh*t" and etc.? So difficult to understand that one side(pr) can easily have just a lvl and quite cheap equip, and the other side (whom this FC is landed on) should have all this tricks in order not to die from 1 hit? Too difficult to understand the difference with CDL which can be dealt with using resist buff+invoc song(43lvl)?

​no, i am just showing that light armor user can have that amount of hp/cp

and pretty much everything over lvl 70 has over 6k pool

now u want to compare 63 lvl PR with sh1t equip in some mass pvp with higher lvls? (~70 lvls)? u think its so easy to play PR like that? trust me, u will do literally nothing in that pvp, only thing where its OP as **** is solo gangs

​did rizos cry about changing VR? :D not sure about that, but he cried about FC to be official like, so i dont see problem with this kind of cry

​i said people like rizos.

I didnt qq to change vr. Dont spread bulshit when u dont have any clue. When vr was changedvi played tyrant and i could solo farm trains, after change gg solo farm. So how could i qq to nerf vr? :D

Also im always for keeping server close to offi and remove custom things so no idea whose posts ur reading but definitely not mine

Too much hipocryte in 1 post. You qq that ppl suggest custom crap on 2.0( i dont suggest and, ur wrong) and after u qq to that custom skill like fc was changed into oryginal and u wanna customize it. Lol make up ur mind

​again, i said people like you.

if you are rying to keep server close to off, then fight for every change, not only the things that you dont like.

im not a hipocrite, i just stated that if your argument is "its not offlike" then either we have exacly like official skills or we have customised skills, you cant say that sth is not off like and want to change it while other not offlike skills are fine for you. and with that, its you whos a hipocrite