Sign in to follow this  
karlitos

Adrenaline allowed?

This de-buff system sounds really nice. Hope it's effective. Just, as mentioned above, us players must help the GM staff with showing the bots.

On 4/26/2015 at 4:06 PM, cassiopeia said:

i think the answer is obvious, no.

Everybody knows 90% of the people will use adrenaline, and it is known by 14% of the people.

By Homer J Simpson

Im glad to be that 10%

They will try to unable that program, if not, ban every one that uses it, if they fail, im pretty sure more than 10% of the people will leave the server.

are you joking ??? if they ban 90 % of the players then you will play only 10 % players  in ghost town server

furder more  why you will thing some one will farm for MERE coints in 6 hours in in 2019 ?? people have jobs and kids now ..wtf are you still 5 ????????

you need to understand I LOVE THIS GAME and hours of FARM but now hate it specially in 2019 ..

people thing still worth it to be Zombies ..DON'T YOU SEE how ridiculous this is ?

get of i am NOT  turn my self in to Zombie again ...thats why i leave any server with no BOT allowed

hahahaha they farming ....pathetic 

you need to understand I LOVE THIS GAME and hours of FARM but now hate it specially in 2019 ..

people thing still worth it to be Zombies ..DON'T YOU SEE how ridiculous this is ?

get of i am NOT  turn my self in to Zombie again ...thats why i leave any server with no BOT allowed

people thing still worth it to be Zombies .

.DON'T YOU SEE how ridiculous this is ?

2 hours ago, zein100 said:

Dunno, I still enjoy the farming, it's like meditation... Anyway, server has been successfuly running for 4 years now, they aren't going to change the settings to allow the bot now, sry.

//Damn I miss the 2k15 OGs @cassiopeia @Mikeks @siLve @Chlastacz @Googleboon

On 10/12/2019 at 8:25 PM, San0 said:

but dont you see how ridiculous this is you zombie?!?!?

dude .. go clean/kill some 5000+ shiiiit ''Monsters'' and leave you girlfriend to me i will care for here ...making her  happy

45 minutes ago, zein100 said:

dude .. go clean/kill some 5000+ shiiiit ''Monsters'' and leave you girlfriend to me i will care for here ...making her  happy

Joke's on you we dont have girlfriends

Edited by Yomana
  • Haha 2