Sign in to follow this  
Kure

Custom pets

Remove custom pets/cubics?   

70 members have voted

1. 1. So?

50 minutes ago, Kure said:

on 2.0 and especially 2.5 it will be better to be summoner than tank.. simply cos it will be intorudeced lot of 1-1 locations where is very hard or even imposible to make efficient aoe... 
Let me name you giants cave, devils isle or even higher floors of toi... 
that means 1-1 groups in party matching will be more common  + you will have shots + cubics which helps 100% more in 1-1 exp scenario than aoe + infinite MP (ergo best healer) in case of ES/cat... 
There will be literally no need for party pets anymore, i guess some small scaled pt (duo/trio) will be even better in some cases for summoners than 9 men full aoe group... 
but wer too much offtopic now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXLouqxWOmw&t=15s

It looks like the easiest aoe farming :D

11 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Im pretty sure SM gonna have most heroes so im not being biased. In any case, how would you make it so people can't feed?

Well for starters you shouldn't be able to match your ally. I've seen it on some BR interlude serbidors so hopefully it won't be that hard to implement on classic as well. It helps an awful lot because you can only feed as much with buffpets.

4 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Well for starters you shouldn't be able to match your ally. I've seen it on some BR interlude serbidors so hopefully it won't be that hard to implement on classic as well. It helps an awful lot because you can only feed as much with buffpets.

Meanwhile you have like 10 clans in 3 different aliances as one side... How would you deal with that?

Pure bullsh.t

2 hours ago, Kure said:

Meanwhile you have like 10 clans in 3 different aliances as one side... How would you deal with that?

Pure bullsh.t

Well it's not 100%, but the cross-ally communication already makes the feeding a bit more difficult. It's never going to be 100% but the point is to make cheating a bit less available.

18 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Well it's not 100%, but the cross-ally communication already makes the feeding a bit more difficult. It's never going to be 100% but the point is to make cheating a bit less available.

If you think ppl are using ally chat for comunication in 2017... Further discusion with you is pointless. 

2 hours ago, Kure said:

If you think ppl are using ally chat for comunication in 2017... Further discusion with you is pointless. 

I never said so don't put words in my mouth. I'm just implying that it's much more difficult to manage larger quantity of people.

Let's keep this topic alive...

i want them away... Im not agree with future 2.0 setup about custom summons. They will be useless in both way (party, solo)

8 minutes ago, Lafi said:

Let's keep this topic alive...

i want them away... Im not agree with future 2.0 setup about custom summons. They will be useless in both way (party, solo)

Not useless but lets say situational... But customizing already existing custom is way to hell imho. 

+ for removing 

It's same as beeing 2nd... Not bad but u are not a winner. It will be same after 2.0 with seraphim buffs... lvl 1(clarity, empower, wild magic and acumen) is not bad, but not best and on higher lvl pvp u have to take SE/EE with u...

On 12.10.2017 at 1:59 PM, Lafi said:

It's same as beeing 2nd... Not bad but u are not a winner. It will be same after 2.0 with seraphim buffs... lvl 1(clarity, empower, wild magic and acumen) is not bad, but not best and on higher lvl pvp u have to take SE/EE with u...

lvl 1 but effect 3... except clara.

Edited by kkthx