Sign in to follow this  
Kure

Custom pets

Remove custom pets/cubics?   

70 members have voted

1. 1. So?

55 minutes ago, Reaper said:

4 summoner party would beat the shit out of 4 necro party in 9vs9 when we talk in terms of 2.0

lol, no... Never... Even on 2.0 with shots, even on lvl 77+ with magnus

Edited by Lafi

49 minutes ago, Lafi said:

Interesting... if u have some video, link it...

i dont have it as well, but on GK on coloseum was 9v9 tournament (all same levels and equip, organised by GMs to have fair conditions for everyone...
Parties which were completely wrecking everything looked like bish + disco + DA + summoners.... 

9 hours ago, JerrySM said:

G-O-L-D-E-N

Dunno about the poll... Especially with Othell's rune coming in there isn't that much to gain from Cat Buff but for mages it's entirely different game with the pony, so for obvious reasons mage CPs are going to vote for keeping and fighter CPs are going to vote for removing, and thus I'm not sure if the poll results will have much relevance tbh.

2 hours ago, Lafi said:

Interesting... if u have some video, link it...

This is the finals of the tournament (last fight), they both have indentical setups with double cardinal, double ES and DA. These were the teams which beat most of their enemies and there were many different setup competing, including full PRs/ full necro parties, double tyrant/titan pre-zealot parties etc., yet they couldnt compete with summoner parties, because thats how good they are in these kind of scenarios.

Its pretty much if u have summon running behind your ass, the moment you stop you are screwed, and you WILL have to stop eventually.

• Like 2

Nice tourney video... Ofc it is a simulated scenario with no oop buffers/chars, but still nice to see ES' 3rd class power there.. damn.. ;) . 2.0 can't come soon enough

voted yes simply because if they're going to fix daggers, they should fix all other classes as well and keep them as on offi.

not sure if they will take this poll in consideration thou, they already said that some summons will be locked out of oly, so maybe that's their way of "balancing" things out.

the issue of open world PvP still remains thou.

On 2017-09-27 at 3:22 PM, Reaper said:

I see lots of people have really wrong point of view on summoners here, just because they customized them and now you cannot see them as anything else than buff box. You dont compare ES with mage, you dont compare PS/Warlock with tyrant/dagger, because their roles are simply different. Its like saying sws is not as good as tank, however it can offer other different things than tank with slight feel of tankiness, thats how you look on summoners. They offer you the "secondary-DD" feeling, while they nuke/heal/CC with main character.

That can be said depending on situation, because its not always true. 4 summoner party would beat the shit out of 4 necro party in 9vs9 when we talk in terms of 2.0 .

Conclusion: I really hope some dedicated good player will show these scrub how good can summoner be in melee/mage party replacing other DDs.

Thats what i wanted to say. 4 ES vs 4 necro pt in open field with possibility to kite wins necros. Because cubic ignores transfer pain and eats necros pretty fast. Also Magnus stun damage, lol. 

Still if its loa, ToI or smth necros win probably

This can only be a tremendous joke, after all this time trying to remove something from a class that does not have much to offer, I think they should worry more about updating 2.0 than wanting to remove something from a class that is only being crianda by the utilities that she has. this is a lack of respect with players who spend real money to change to ES, who sacrificed some class to have this on their part

• Like 1

No one cried in RU or EU off so much, only this private server always cries bout everything :) keep playing 1.5 and you will never need to cry for new things coming in to game. If you want to remove summoners stuff why not removing mages new skills? tanks new skills? they are OP too ^^ 

22 hours ago, Kure said:

i dont have it as well, but on GK on coloseum was 9v9 tournament (all same levels and equip, organised by GMs to have fair conditions for everyone...
Parties which were completely wrecking everything looked like bish + disco + DA + summoners.... 

9v9 summoners kinda strong because of skills they have. But you cant compare 9summoners in open field to mages or archers cp. It hurts to read this bullshit you all talking ) new things has to happen in RPG games. New classes has to shine or for u its fun to play archer vs mage for 10years now ? ^^ retards.

51 minutes ago, Flavio said:

No one cried in RU or EU off so much, only this private server always cries bout everything :) keep playing 1.5 and you will never need to cry for new things coming in to game. If you want to remove summoners stuff why not removing mages new skills? tanks new skills? they are OP too ^^ 

lol. 

3 hours ago, Flavio said:

If you want to remove summoners stuff why not removing mages new skills? tanks new skills? they are OP too ^^

This is custom settings of this server... lol... They are not on classic official servers...

Yes, let's make summoners even more useless on parties removing cubics and buff summons, wow

Yes, let's add beast SS that nobody will use because they are overpriced as hell and their only purpose is to be used by rich people or in some high PvP scenarios

Do any of you play summoners? 

I get your point, but really, think it twice before making these threads. Feeling useless on parties or being rejected from parties is one of the worst feelings in a game like this and thanks to these pets we, summoners, have something to contribute.

Maybe is the "custom" content that you don't like, but anyway, GH trade zone is custom too, starting packs for newbies is custom too, CoL is custom, etc. but that doesn't mean it is bad and I think you're exaggerating those words and situations because maybe you lost vs a party with some summoner by their side

Edited by Africa
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Africa said:

Yes, let's make summoners even more useless on parties removing cubics and buff summons, wow

Yes, let's add beast SS that nobody will use because they are overpriced as hell and their only purpose is to be used by rich people or in some high PvP scenarios

I get your point, but really, think it twice before making these threads. Feeling useless on parties or being rejected from parties is one of the worst feelings in a game like this and thanks to these pets we, summoners, have something to contribute.

Maybe is the "custom" content that you don't like, but anyway, GH trade zone is custom too, starting packs for newbies is custom too, CoL is custom, etc. but that doesn't mean it is bad and I think you're exaggerating those words and situations because maybe you lost vs a party with some summoner by their side

Archers are more expensive, yet ppl play them on any "scenario".

Summons have more p.atk than archers.

U re just lazy to make party for summon and u better like to join mage party to just throw op buff every 2min.

etc.

9 hours ago, Africa said:

Ohh cmon, shot is 50a..  So pet hit is 100a... Dont even try to tell how expensive it is... Even on ofi summs using shots and here it is adena x3...

10 hours ago, Africa said:

Or maybe you just dont pvp at all and you dont understand how unfair it is for the rest of the classes that dont have custom skills. 

Next time find some friends to play who they wont reject you if you dont have a meta char.

Edited by Yomana

10 hours ago, Africa said:

By this logic people could ask for AoE on daggers. They are "useless" for party and they will be even more useless here after update with the fixes incomming for them (compared to official daggers are much weaker in 1.5 than they are here). I guess any dagger will welcome this skill for sake of feeling "wanted" in party https://l2wiki.com/Razor_Rain_-_Othell_Rogue

GH trade zone might be custom, official is using MDT for very same purpose, only the location differs. Starting packs for newbies, yeah, off doesnt have anything like that, except they give gifts to peoples WH every week, you get better no grade weapon/devotion set/jewels from newbie quests which are implemented, so in the end newbie gets much more benefits on official than here.

srsly, u dont like ur char ? reroll. why should i care about 1 freaking class when the whole group pvp is imbalanced. gimme some other reason pls.

apart from that its a custom change that shouldnt exist on this patch for some reasons. if u dont see how imba it makes groups in certain situations u are thinking only for yourselves.

PS feel free to remove tankbuff also.

31 minutes ago, Pepon said:

srsly, u dont like ur char ? reroll. why should i care about 1 freaking class when the whole group pvp is imbalanced. gimme some other reason pls.

apart from that its a custom change that shouldnt exist on this patch for some reasons. if u dont see how imba it makes groups in certain situations u are thinking only for yourselves.

PS feel free to remove tankbuff also.

our pt had 3 cats 2 tanks logged of in different farming spots in loa, oh and 2 ponies one for epics and one to run around with us lul. Ah in the end we had a DE summoner as well for mass cubic almost forgot.

14 hours ago, Africa said:

Summoners are very good in 2.0. Cat/es still best pve healers on 1.5 btw even without the custom shit. They are pretty good in pvp as well  btw, thanks to endless mana and how tanky they are. As a matter of fact I would take summoner in my mage/archer party over ee anytime and have EE boxed. You are not going to use pet SS on a server x3 adena? I recommend you quit than.