Sign in to follow this  
Chungyang

Is there a reason ?

12 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

I mean, that u will have big problem, when your pt add some side, when u dont change your thinking about game.

On server exist few parties with fair play style, if u dont will play in toxic side, these parties dont will try drop u.

Dear newbies, did you catch the hint? Stiba just presented himself as a bad example, to show you where his "thinking about the game" got him, relogging/camped every night.
It's tough and it happens almost every day :(
Just remember to stay away from the toxic side.
Thank you Stiba, you are like the Robinhood of the newbies.

Shot00061.jpg

• Like 2

ok, i dont want to react for this... but...

All what u see on screen is the 2 members of Stiba's party (hunting down with 2+ parties) and then they are wondering why we reloging... that's why... Call more often for fair pvp, call more often for any pvp...

We were there 3 of us (Poseidon, Stiba, me - Lafi) 

24 minutes ago, Sensei said:

It's tough and it happens almost every day

and btw it's night for us, so yeah, we will continue to doing this every night...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lafi said:

All what u see on screen is the 2 members of Stiba's party (hunting down with 2+ parties)

and btw it's night for us, so yeah, we will continue to doing this every night...

Keep doing what? Staying on relog? Yeah, I think you will :P
...Wait-what? How many u said we were??!??!?
Say that again please, I beg of you!

Summoning @pistolas to watch our favourite show!!! This will be one of the best scenes!

Edited by Sensei

18 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

I mean, that u will have big problem, when your pt add some side, when u dont change your thinking about game.

Our enemies, try drop us everywhere, last survivers after lost pvp, on farm when few of us is ganked 1-2pts enemies. Its nothing weird, i had on self 11debuffs, when 2pts try drop items from me. U must teach few tricks in game and dont give enemies chance. Its classic. Hardcore game. Dont cry, just deal with it and u must think how make these enemies worst things.

On server exist few parties with fair play style, if u dont will play in toxic side, these parties dont will try drop u.

6 hours ago, Sensei said:

Dear newbies, did you catch the hint? Stiba just presented himself as a bad example, to show you where his "thinking about the game" got him, relogging/camped every night.
It's tough and it happens almost every day :(
Just remember to stay away from the toxic side.
Thank you Stiba, you are like the Robinhood of the newbies.

Shot00061.jpg

Use all part from my post. I told all JerryZ´s dogs, that u cant count. Post movies or screens and everyone see true. 

Rest server see now typical SM fair play pvp style. 3 vs 2pt and we are so njuub that we use relog, shame on us.  xD

Screen of true is here

Edited by Stiba007

I see you continue the mother bullshit after all :D And then you want players to take you serious. You are a joke and you always will be , level 50 or level 70 or level 150.

Stop being a toxic asshole

Just now, Yomana said:

I see you continue the mother bullshit after all :D And then you want players to take you serious. You are a joke and you always will be , level 50 or level 70 or level 150.

Stop being a toxic asshole

Do i want from players from DramaTeam take me some serious?

Wow, next news for me. :o

Im everything, everywhere and everytime. :ph34r:

Stop being toxic on toxic side? Its not my style. I will be always more toxic on u and i will try worst things than u did my clan. Its very simple. :)

5 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Do i want from players from DramaTeam take me some serious?

Wow, next news for me. :o

Stop being toxic on toxic side? Its not my style. I will be always more toxic on u and i will try worst things than u did my clan. Its very simple. :)

Thank you for confirming that you are low. Have fun but dont forget , JF are waiting for you.

@Kure now that's kind of post I like to read and respond too. You obviously have the same issue as I do of creating a humongous walls of text when trying to explain simple things but sitll like it :D

Generally speaking all of what you said definitely had a lot of common sense and logic but I feel like you missed couple of small details that make big difference :)

1. Your remind of historical PK fights at the begining of the server missed 1 key point. When you fought those PK wars, you were fighting ppl of similar level and equip. You actually COULD fight them back bringing you a lot of fun because of that. Low lvl PvP without full buff is arguably most fun PvP in the game but this has nothing to do with being raided by 10+ level higher ppl with 1+ equpiment grade penalty. In your example you could fight back, but when you encounter a 60+ b grade twat charging at you (sometimes with boxed SWS for wind song) when you are in the 3x-5x you can't do shiet. This has literally nothing to do with actuall PvP thus generating frustration for some players who can't fight back. It's important to notice here as well to some of us (coming "new players") contraty to what you believe, aren't newbs, some are old veterans with humongous egos who were wrecking enemies on the servers they played in the past because of what a scenario where they are being griefed and literally can't fight back (due to crap L2 level scalling mechanics) multiplies the frustration and QQ habbits :)

2. Regarding pulling tanks who are getting stunned all of what you said is valid and correct but applies mostly to scenerio where you have an organised CP/Clan party. When it comes to random parties where half don't have even basic english knowledge you can't explain/coordinate such stuff. Additionally random players attitude is crap as well because whenever you attempt to give them a suggestion you get response to stfu and mind own business so suggesting to use UD when you see SK casting lightning is not an option as well :f And last but not least I heavily doubt you can safe your tank during properly made trains. If you are making big trains often your tank can die to 1 volley of attacks :f Even if your bishop manages to pull him out of deaths door, after receiving second stun and another spam of heals, some of mobs gona most likely switch their targets to healer. Been there, done it, didn't work :f

3. Regarding PK in the early server stages. Agreed nowadays it's nowhere near as hard as it was in the past. Game got a lot more soft since those days and it's uncomparably easier to reach respectfull levels now with market being full of different grade equipment, lots of higher players not being active, high prices of basic mats etc. With that said, I still stand by my statement that even though it's a lot easier nowadays, senseless acts of griefing and PKing are hurting the server and in a perfect world they should be prevented in 1 way or another.

4. Regarding PK mechanics being a cool factor during EPIC's I feel like it's more of a enforced behaviour due to crap game design rather than PK making those funnier. Imho all Epics should have their level set to a level that allows MAX Level characters to kill them. I see no real purpose in forcing players to make low level boxes to farm these EPIC's. Ofc the idea of it was to give low level players something to fight for and to catch up (when i.e. selling epic jewlery to high lvl players), but in reality low level randoms/non factors (usually) have no access to EPIC'S since those are being controlled by couple of high level parties where some simply log boxes to kill the actual RAID. I mean if you increased the level of EPIC's anyway people would come on their main, fight against enemies BUT with clan wars. Fights would look similar but instead of low level PK'ing you could actually play your mains without gaining pointless karma.

5. Agreed that having an open world PvP/PK is awesome and would never suggest preventing it. All I would tackle are high level players griefing lower levels. I mean allowing 70 levels to attack 5x has no real purpose in this game. Somebody likes PK ? Np mate go and find ppl on similar level and prove your fighting skills on them, instead of attacking some lowbies who CAN'T kill you even if you DC :)

Wall of text ftw ! :P gawd ppl will hate me for this (unless they already do :D)

9 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Thank you for confirming that you are low. Have fun but dont forget , JF are waiting for you.

No problem, pleasure on my side.

JF and all green ally stay our enemies to the end this server.

30 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

You are the most talented Cameraman at L2 Classic Club for sure ...

Stiba007 >BigBrother 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

No problem, pleasure on my side.

JF and all green ally stay our enemies to the end this server.

Oh.... you didnt get what i mean :D 9_9

2 hours ago, FinalFen said:

4. Regarding PK mechanics being a cool factor during EPIC's I feel like it's more of a enforced behaviour due to crap game design rather than PK making those funnier. Imho all Epics should have their level set to a level that allows MAX Level characters to kill them. I see no real purpose in forcing players to make low level boxes to farm these EPIC's. Ofc the idea of it was to give low level players something to fight for and to catch up (when i.e. selling epic jewlery to high lvl players), but in reality low level randoms/non factors (usually) have no access to EPIC'S since those are being controlled by couple of high level parties where some simply log boxes to kill the actual RAID. I mean if you increased the level of EPIC's anyway people would come on their main, fight against enemies BUT with clan wars. Fights would look similar but instead of low level PK'ing you could actually play your mains without gaining pointless karma.

5. Agreed that having an open world PvP/PK is awesome and would never suggest preventing it. All I would tackle are high level players griefing lower levels. I mean allowing 70 levels to attack 5x has no real purpose in this game. Somebody likes PK ? Np mate go and find ppl on similar level and prove your fighting skills on them, instead of attacking some lowbies who CAN'T kill you even if you DC :)

4) I can tell you even if the bosses would be max level, what exactly would change? People would still xp twinks which are most suitable for killing certain boss (a.k.a. as they did in old chronicles when they had twink mages 76+ for valakas, 76+ destros for tezza, etc.), except that first initial fight would happen with main characters, which are often brought even in lowbie epics, so i dont think there is big difference.

5) It has real purpose. If you know your enemy is xping twinks, you want to make hell of their life, thus with such protection as u described, it would be impossible to do so. Also sometimes randoms can piss you as well (e.g. they will come to your spot and try to pick up adena, make some damage on trains, flame you in towns), so why not pking them as well to show them not to get on high horse next time.

Changing or adding these kind of features can harm the gameplay actually. So best option i would suggest is that people who are getting harassed should try to get the zoom patch, so they can see higher lvl character from the bigger distance so they can react properly to it.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Use all part from my post. I told all JerryZ´s dogs, that u cant count. Post movies or screens and everyone see true. 

Rest server see now typical SM fair play pvp style. 3 vs 2pt and we are so njuub that we use relog, shame on us.  xD

Screen of true is here

What the hell are you showing? A party that was exping on first bats, miles away from you and never got involved with us?
You relogged at top spot, cut the crap.
The following screenshot is like 30 mins before we come kick you. From the number of ppl mentioned, 1 went to sleep.
So here's your "2 pts+" theory.
Wake up from your dream world, pathetic liar. You call yourself a clan leader?
#Myrtan number 2 exposed

Shot00060.jpg

Edited by Sensei

3 minutes ago, Sensei said:

What the hell are you showing? A party that was exping on first bats, miles away from you and never got involved with us?
The following screenshot is like 30 mins before we come kick you. From the number of ppl mentioned, 1 went to sleep.
So here's your "2 pts+" theory.
Wake up from your dream world, pathetic liar. You call yourself a clan leader?
#Myrtan number 2 exposed

Shot00060.jpg

Gratz to 429Adena? Keep your lies, post more irrelevant cut screens. B|

Me, Lafi and Poseidon made tons of exp yesterday, 75lvl coming SOON. ;)

My people want me like CL, u must ask on it them, why.

TotallyToxic, part of WS+WK, its more than same clan from renegates and turncoats like garbage calling DramaTeam.:P

Btw. No same numbers = no pvp. We find everytime some pvp so easy with our low numbers, we farm so easy too. xD

Enjoy your sharing spots, epics with your big ally, enjoy your minimal pvps and tons of hours watching on reloging enemies. This week i saw u mostly dying, using bsoe/PR or being mad from our relogs. I enjoy this week.

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

TotallyToxic, part of WS+WK, its more than same clan from renegates and turncoats like garbage calling DramaTeam.:P

Btw. No same numbers = no pvp. We find everytime some pvp so easy with our low numbers, we farm so easy too. xD

Enjoy your sharing spots, epics with your big ally, enjoy your minimal pvps and tons of hours watching on reloging enemies. This week i saw u mostly dying, using bsoe/PR or being mad from our relogs. I enjoy this week.

What a good roleplayer.

4 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

xaxaxax realy stiba ?

8 cp realy big ally !! no comend

yesterday you was 1+ mabe 2 pts and we kill you easy whit 7 ppl .WEN STIBA says same numbers he means  x2+  tt vs sm

On 10/4/2017 at 9:56 PM, Chungyang said:

Wanted to ask if its worth playing here?

I am asking this question couse today and yesterday, some 70 lvl chars come and pk us .

This is the comununty @ this server. I don\t want flames or "smart answers" just a simple fact.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, it's common some lv 70+ chars pk lowbie,

If you got pk a lot you can see the pattern, most of them are .. (well you know it, I'm trying not to be racist, some of them are good person tho)

On 10/6/2017 at 8:42 AM, Stiba007 said:

Screen of true is here

i mean u ganked us when we was 56-65lvl with ur 70+ chars, and u expect ppl to use "fair style" for you? HELL NAH MAH FREUND

Edited by ZorikVartanov

Cool... something that will never change  in L2 despite server/chronicle/versions etc. are the forum flames from the major allies xD

Btw grieving on new players with a 10+ lvls char could be funny (if you find funny smashing ants with a 2handed hammer) and could be part of the game, can't deny that, but will let your server empty sooner...  is that what an end game player wants? fighting with the same ppl forever and ever?

Btw keep the flames on =D