Sign in to follow this  
Chungyang

Is there a reason ?

Wanted to ask if its worth playing here?

I am asking this question couse today and yesterday, some 70 lvl chars come and pk us .

This is the comununty @ this server. I don\t want flames or "smart answers" just a simple fact.

Thanks in advance.

Theres gonna be PK chars in all classic servers, here is not as bad as officials, those pk cucks are super annoying but theres nothing you can do about it, i had a guy pk me 4 times a day on low levels. If you cannot handle it play other chronicle, any low rate classic server are not for you and theres no normal high rate classic.

17 minutes ago, Chungyang said:

I am asking this question couse today and yesterday, some 70 lvl chars come and pk us .

This is the comununty @ this server. I don\t want flames or "smart answers" just a simple fact.

Thanks in advance.

you just have to be patient, sooner or later they will get bored and will top to chase you

I guess that that update is coming. Ppl stop playing/farming couse they can 't do nothing ( and here i mean small ppl, new ppl).

You have no chance to do nothing . When u get 45+ you will get pk ed by chars lvl 70+.

So i am asking the ppl that read this forum, Is there any reaso to try and play here?

2 minutes ago, Chungyang said:

I guess that that update is coming. Ppl stop playing/farming couse they can 't do nothing ( and here i mean small ppl, new ppl).

You have no chance to do nothing . When u get 45+ you will get pk ed by chars lvl 70+.

So i am asking the ppl that read this forum, Is there any reaso to try and play here?

to lvl up and take revenge

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chungyang said:

no, if you cry about pk at low levels, you wont make it at high lvls.

• Like 1

Just now, BlackJack said:

no, if you cry about pk at low levels, you wont make it at high lvls.

Ok, i guess u are just a troll worrior nor a 12 year s old.

I are you delusional ? Or you didnt understand my question? if you have the 2 mention before please do not replay.

Tnx in advance

1 minute ago, Chungyang said:

I are you delusional ? Or you didnt understand my question? if you have the 2 mention before please do not replay.

Tnx in advance

I think it's not worth for you to play here, I believe.

Just now, Chungyang said:

Tnx in advance

not trolling, you asked a question and i answered. Classic is a hardcore chronicle, even if this server is x3. If you are bothered so much by single pk at lvl 40, you dont have the correct mindset to play on highier levels where you can lose days worth of exp in a single big fight.

not trolling, you asked a question and i answered. Classic is a hardcore chronicle, even if this server is x3. If you are bothered so much by single pk at lvl 40, you dont have the correct mindset to play on highier levels where you can lose days worth of exp in a single big fight.

its not about lvl 40, nor a pk . It s about geting killed each and every day by the same players or ally or crest or smth . 

Its about the fact that new players will have  a " blue moon" and will not embrace this atitude, 

I think it will be healthy to look fw and find a solution ,

In no other clasic servers, high lvls dont come and pk low levels. Look it up.

11 minutes ago, Chungyang said:

its not about lvl 40, nor a pk . It s about geting killed each and every day by the same players or ally or crest or smth . 

Its about the fact that new players will have  a " blue moon" and will not embrace this atitude, 

I think it will be healthy to look fw and find a solution ,

this server always has had fresh blood, thats not a problem.

10 minutes ago, Chungyang said:

That's funny cuze i currently play on official classic einhasad and people here have dedicated PR's that run and fatal counter PK every single char on sight. Look it up.

• Like 1

this server always has had fresh blood, thats not a problem.

That's funny cuze i currently play on official classic einhasad and people here have dedicated PR's that run and fatal counter PK every single char on sight. Look it up.

Coil party did that one time, look it up. 

Or learn how to play with that.

If you see someone who pked u once is coming again  just do relog or party return if you are in group

After few times those ppl will get bored and stop doing that

Just now, Rip said:

Or learn how to play with that.

If you see someone who pked u once is coming again  just do relog or party return if you are in group

After few times those ppl will get bored and stop doing that

the stun hit when train on party so u cant delog . Some times we dont have pr up so its not an option. 

And learn wut , come on spot and get karma in the next 4 min ?

4 minutes ago, Chungyang said:

the stun hit when train on party so u cant delog . Some times we dont have pr up so its not an option. 

And learn wut , come on spot and get karma in the next 4 min ?

With such a mindset classic  obviously isnt for you

you have to be brainless to pk new ppl  because without new ppl the server will die soon or later 

so if the high lvl people dont help on that by killing them (it doesnt matter if he is from your clan )  you all kill your server !

mby thats why i cant find any new cp or some ppl to play with 

Several ppl explaned it to you already. This question is asked so many times already and U didnt bother to use search.

Your puller can use zoom to see stunners before they stun and do rr. Also u can use a cameras to see if your enemy is going to your spot.

PK 40+ with 70+ chars is stupid., cause it will take time to clear his karma and PKs in floran. Ppl cant do this all the time. And you are getting your % back from 1-2 trains anyway. If your enemy doing such a stupid sh1t - you should be HAPPY.

The problem - you are not trying to adjust yourself to the enviroment. 

Edited by kktnxbye
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Chungyang said:

Thanks in advance.

Its not worth to play

for u.

go play mario if L2 is too hard for u and u re afraid to be pked, this is how this game works.

• Like 1

Just now, kkthx said:

Its not worth to play

for u.

go play mario if L2 is too hard for u and u re afraid to be pked, this is how this game works.

some how Andrei, i think this attitude does not fit you ! Think more .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chungyang said:

some how Andrei, i think this attitude does not fit you ! Think more .

Why to ask if worth play here if u know all here? Stop making some QQ topics.

• Like 1