Sign in to follow this  
nublyn

no dual box policy is punishing new players

You like it or not it is true. I know quite some people who wish to join, but having no option to dualbox pushes them away to playing here...

Just now, Kastylx said:

There is an option.

which cost shjtloads of money which newcomers don't have or need pay real money for it... very little people will pay money for just dualbox in 2years olds server because you never know when it will die. Just like with L2Dawn. Everything looked ok and then bam... project closed.

Those are conditions of this server, nobody is forced to accept it, they can try or they dont have to... but its how it works here... so stop cry about how bad this set up is...

• Like 3

Well, i see a lot of new players anyway. Even myself, i joined a month ago so ppl either have the money/will to pay for dualbox or its just simply possible to play without it.

Just now, HellHound said:

Those are conditions of this server, nobody is forced to accept it, they can try or they dont have to... but its how it works here... so stop cry about how bad this set up is...

you know that project can't survive without new players? or you are stubborn to realize that? if 2.0 patch update goes wrong with a lot of bugs.. the massacre can happen :)

7 minutes ago, nublyn said:

which cost shjtloads of money which newcomers don't have or need pay real money for it... very little people will pay money for just dualbox in 2years olds server because you never know when it will die. Just like with L2Dawn. Everything looked ok and then bam... project closed.

But at least you can play for free. On official server you must pay each month and eu off isnt better than our club

7 minutes ago, nublyn said:

you know that project can't survive without new players? or you are stubborn to realize that? if 2.0 patch update goes wrong with a lot of bugs.. the massacre can happen :)

Cancer are people who want all for free. Many people from my clan take 10e per month like thx GM team for this server.

When we see same problem, i always open my mouth and GMs talk with me, discussion with me, help me with problem or decently send me to ****. xD Sometimes we dont have same views on server set up, but its normal.

1) always use the search for the subject 2) if you dont realize that :

a) box restriction is helping ppl to play together & make cp

b) u can farm adena\spoil to pay for dual box

then my sincere condolences to your mother.

You are not going to the store\bank and start complaining that the interest rates\prices are too high, right?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, nublyn said:

You like it or not it is true. I know quite some people who wish to join, but having no option to dualbox pushes them away to playing here...

btw a spoiler its a option to make some money and in low lvl for PA .. and you can make it so easy out of dion...

Admins must earn money from this server that's why it is made. Althought in my opinion, every single Prem Account should let you to log one not premium. So for example you have two prems logged, you can log two non prems. But it is not possible, third and more accounts logged mu be premium.

5 minutes ago, Yomana said:

come on seriously , you can find party every day after 20 lvl. Be social and make friends. Dont xp till 60 with dualbox

( - ) It's good to lvl up your own buffer. Things change, one day you can have friend with PP and use his acc, and the other day you can stay without buffers at all and then what on lvl 60+? Better to have your own.

Edited by Myrtan

Official EU classic Server (Skelth) Monthly fee is 10 euros per account, here you have 1 account for free and 2nd one you need to buy premium for 10 euros or just buy COL ingame for adena.

Why whine about it? Go Skelth then and pay 20 euros each month.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

( - ) It's good to lvl up your own buffer. Things change, one day you can have friend with PP and use his acc, and the other day you can stay without buffers at all and then what on lvl 60+? Better to have your own.

then put 10 euros for 1 month , you can reach EASILY 40-50 lvl in that month. Then you can buy PA with adena. Problem solved.

I have never paid once in this server , i play 2 years or something like that and i used to put 4-5 PA each month.

Edited by Yomana

1 minute ago, nublyn said:

I will better play with friends on other new low rate classic server which will come quite soon. good luck with such mentality.

bb good luck to find another good classic server except russ officials.

• Like 1

long story short: this game was never intended for casuals, and neither freeloaders for sure.

Edited by Arcanum

1 hour ago, nublyn said:

it survived for 2 years, even with the delay this patch took. I quit a few months back and on pvp movies 80% of the players i see are new, so yeah.

38 minutes ago, nublyn said:

I will better play with friends on other new low rate classic server which will come quite soon. good luck with such mentality.

So you expect everything in life to be free? to quote you: "good luck with such mentality"

• Like 3

i like Labradors!

labrador-cute-labrador-retriever-puppy-b

... cute ...

1 hour ago, nublyn said:

those "friends" found it equally hard to play here? Or you were the only scrub?

4 hours ago, nublyn said:

This project started in purpose to make low rate server... adena is 3x now... special sets and weapons are "given" to newcomers... what do you want ? make them lvl 90 when they log in ? Dumb... go play some high rate if you want press F1 and F2

• Like 1