reactteam

Is it fair?

I am just interested in question about daggers. What about destiny of this poor class now? I am 61 pw guys all the time i was farming RBs and solo. In 1.5 ABG was closed for me( i dont know what aoe party is). So now we dont have dagger mastery trigger and even 1/3 blow rate for skills(i can miss by backstab in a back omg!!!11). Admins if you see this i want you to know it is very hard time for me, pls return at least trigger if skills now can miss the target( if not pvp class do it like pve just a little). 

P.S. and i certainly understand that all TOI have weakness for daggers, but lets be fair TOI for solo exping is very hard place even with trigger!
I hope my topic will do good for all server i am with you L2classic!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, reactteam said:

I am just interested in question about daggers. What about destiny of this poor class now? I am 61 pw guys all the time i was farming RBs and solo. In 1.5 ABG was closed for me( i dont know what aoe party is). So now we dont have dagger mastery trigger and even 1/3 blow rate for skills(i can miss by backstab in a back omg!!!11). Admins if you see this i want you to know it is very hard time for me, pls return at least trigger if skills now can miss the target( if not pvp class do it like pve just a little). 

P.S. and i certainly understand that all TOI have weakness for daggers, but lets be fair TOI for solo exping is very hard place even with trigger!
I hope my topic will do good for all server i am with you L2classic!

i understand ur frustration but its not a solo game.

Bro, no point to play dagger on this server. Make new character necro or pr or da before its not too late.

Edited by Rizos

16 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Bro, no point to play dagger on this server. Make new character necro or pr or da before its not too late.

Oh Come On lots of class are playable dont be so hard
P.S Had enough drinks for today dont wanna start an argue with you B|

you can continue soloing green mobs in north ev and then go for seal of shilen, i suggest +str dyes and vr either from buffer or fishs. If you can find a constant party that farms toi much better. Is the only place where you can find single mob killing parties daily

about dagger mastery triggering, its a shame we dont have it anymore. not also for soloing, but in group parties you could position behind mob to trigger it via higher crits more often and that way be more efficient dd on single mob killing, class was really interesting to play, not just autoattacks. Now you are equal or worst to other warriors since they have frenzy, zealot, bison,  more sustain and ll be prefered over you on mele raid bosses, while in top of that they can also AoE and sacrifice dex for pvp compensating with othel rune. This together with the reduction of land rate and half-kill removal made daggers lost their pve niche of efficient 1b1 farmers compared to other fighters in my opinion

I decided to just deal with it since it is official-like, and wait for better single mob killing performance after 77+ with critical wound and focus death/focus power. But also wait for changes to make not only daggers but all classes official like. Then it will be fair.

Edited by Cyane
  • Like 2

rly.. I dont know why you crying... dagger mastery trigger just not on classic... dagger is just bad for RBs and solo too compred with archer for example or others classes... I dont know what every dagger except on classic? You think u will solo RBs or toi? and you will kill everything in pvp like wanna be pro gustavs in movies from different chronicles or some movies from Grain Kain where you can see just dagger with 79 lvl full epic, toi talismas, etc.. vs 70 lvls and giving there 10k backstab? wake up guys please.... 2.0 just not dagger patch but daggers are ok... if one day in future you will 78+ and maybe 2.5 patch up (but u know 2.0 soon so 2.5 idk :D) you will see dagger will be good...

EDIT 

btw is rly fun when someone who playing PW crying about land rate.. men cmon change to TH and u will see what is fkin bad land rate :D u will love PW after this...

Edited by Pinkysek
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

wtf the backstabs from behind can miss? The daggers on 2.0 are horrible indeed, that's why NCsoft gave them crazy buffs on 2.5... I don't play dagger but I agree that they absolutely deserve some buff.

backstab from behind only 75% chance :D

6 hours ago, Cyane said:

you can continue soloing green mobs in north ev and then go for seal of shilen, i suggest +str dyes and vr either from buffer or fishs. If you can find a constant party that farms toi much better. Is the only place where you can find single mob killing parties daily

about dagger mastery triggering, its a shame we dont have it anymore. not also for soloing, but in group parties you could position behind mob to trigger it via higher crits more often and that way be more efficient dd on single mob killing, class was really interesting to play, not just autoattacks. Now you are equal or worst to other warriors since they have frenzy, zealot, bison,  more sustain and ll be prefered over you on mele raid bosses, while in top of that they can also AoE and sacrifice dex for pvp compensating with othel rune. This together with the reduction of land rate and half-kill removal made daggers lost their pve niche of efficient 1b1 farmers compared to other fighters in my opinion

I decided to just deal with it since it is official-like, and wait for better single mob killing performance after 77+ with critical wound and focus death/focus power. But also wait for changes to make not only daggers but all classes official like. Then it will be fair.

Amen brother!

Edited by Anytime