Guildsman

SOE to TOI floor -4!!!

You all are mega zorgzors, all continously flooding this forum with useless flame and keyboard fighting here who is better. Isn't trashtalking in game enough for you? That is getting boring rly, always the same people blah blah blah all the time.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

You all are mega zorgzors, all continously flooding this forum with useless flame and keyboard fighting here who is better. Isn't trashtalking in game enough for you? That is getting boring rly, always the same people blah blah blah all the time.

Bla bla bla

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Yomana said:

You remind me of mega zorgzor

picard-facepalm.jpg

IF YOU EVER BE AGAIN BLASPHEMOUS AGAINST OUR MIGHTY MONKEY KING ZORGZOR,I WON'T INVITE YOU FOR XP.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

we are fair play players, our game style has higher standarts.

How high are we talking?
Do they reach TOI 7?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Myrtan said:

*Looks at his 1k+ post count and remembers how much he used to bark when his Jungle team was still around..* 9_9

1 hour ago, weeeeD said:

*Looks at his 1k+ post count and remembers how much he used to bark when his Jungle team was still around..* 9_9

Don't need to start again, you guys doing it perfectly fine for me 9_9

7 hours ago, Sensei said:

How high are we talking?
Do they reach TOI 7?

We reach ToI 10 and SMs pts were hiding like rats. xD

You were waiting in login menu over 30mins(1/4-1/6 our prime time) awesome ? and zerking my CP with 2 your pts when we pull half floor was typical SM style. 

Its same like farming in SV/FP, all sides farm there with small grups, only SM going there with full pt. :ph34r:

Enjoy your sh.t style, because we are in war. We enjoy are fair play style because we have higher grade.

7 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Enjoy your sh.t style, because we are in war. We enjoy are fair play style because we have higher grade.

feels bad that there is no roleplay servers of lineage left in web, that guy have big potential 

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

You were waiting in login menu over 30mins(1/4-1/6 our prime time) awesome ? and zerking my CP with 2 your pts when we pull half floor was typical SM style. 

Its same like farming in SV/FP, all sides farm there with small grups, only SM going there with full pt. :ph34r:

Oooo stiba is back. How is SV? Comfortable?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

more than ToI for sure, at least he doesn't get his whole party wiped by our CP over there 108.gif

3 hours ago, Capral said:

Myrtan )? what happen)))?   how to understand this?)):D

image.thumb.png.5b2c46e890d90d099bacf9d3c7388b92.png

Fake, admins can check how much adena I have sent without getting any items. Stop trolling dude, guy who created this topic must have rly boring life ;) And Im the literally last person that makes tons of adena, because I hate crafting/spoiling etc.

Edited by Myrtan

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

I anytime leave? :|

SV is top location for doing 77+ lvls. China know it, we know it. You know it probably too. But with full pt exp is suck there and with small grups u get rekt from everyone or u droping weapons on the ground if u running with panic in your head.xD

18 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

SV is top location for doing 77+ lvls. China know it, we know it. You know it probably too. But with full pt exp is suck there and with small grups u get rekt from everyone or u droping weapons on the ground if u running with panic in your head.xD

You can go 80 , without tablets it doesnt mean anything. ;)

But i guess you will stay there like you stayed abg for whole 1.5

Edited by Yomana

15 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

For exp? Maybe. For farm? Not even close. 

Rest i wont comment, i ll just wait to the moment when you prove your strong words in battlefield.

4 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Gratz on zerging 2 boxed cps and then dodging an actual mass pvp when we make parties. Stronk fair play style.

38 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

SV top spot...Stiba and China knows it....  AHAHAHAHAHAHA, only Stiba can provide us these special knowledge moments... Please never leave server dude.

42 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Its like ingame. SM zerk everywhere.:D

Ofc they zerg ..Sun Tzu they cant face you equal numbers so they zerg you . Only 1/3 they can go and fight against you.But soon they ll realize  what your demonic strategic plan is and they ll run to talking island save their ass.

Stiba the BEST fak the REST

6 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

But as a child you learn to count in the Czech Republic, right?

Since we took your crown off your head at the last siege, I'll give you a new one:

krone-iStock-176891951.jpg

@Stiba007 - I appoint you KING OF ALTERNATIVE FACTS!

(unfortunately there is no castle available for this title)

Edited by Anytime

6 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

you wouldnt enjoy pvp vs 2 boxed pts when u have 4-5 right?
So let me ask u this...when we regrouped and came with 3 pts, why did u guys avoid pvp? You still had the numbers in your favour.
Why Biz left toi? You wont try vs 3 pts unless u have +2 pts more becuz we have VoP?
This is your higher grade.
Pathetic enemies.
ez server

@Stiba007 btw stop lying about relogs...I dont know a single sm pt who would relog to you. On the other hand we kept Rip on relog for a long long time yesterday, just saying.
Anyway, dont confuse us with your "grade".
And SV top spot...a tear touched the floor.

Edited by Sensei

21 minutes ago, Sensei said:

@Stiba007 btw stop lying about relogs...I dont know a single sm pt who would relog to you. On the other hand we kept Rip on relog for a long long time yesterday, just saying.
Anyway, dont confuse us with your "grade".
And SV top spot...a tear touched the floor.

Actually i get a lot of flame in my CP that we always fight against stiba, i really dont know wtf he speaks.